Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

AnimeIsTrash posted:

thats great but that isnt what you original said, please dont move the goalposts

"almost all" hot sandwiches.

https://www.arbys.com/menu/

There's literally not a cold sandwich on this menu. I thought they had a cold club sandwich or cold sandwiches on the "market menu", but those are not on this menu. Maybe some overseas locations have cold sandwiches.

Even when trying to troll on a petty technical thing, it look like you hosed up the facts again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mlmp08 posted:

?

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

you idiot. you moron. a beverage isn't a hot sandwich!!

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Honest Thief posted:

this reminds me, last year a finn told me a story that in order to sell EU to their parents they said beer would get cheaper
now that's a political goal with a clear material goal

Ardennes posted:

Finland had the biggest alcohol prices in the EU in 2021.

yeah uh my immediate response to that was why would you make that assumption lol

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Are you dumb as poo poo or what? Imagine trying to start an Arby's menu argument this dumb, but then being so wrong immediately:

1: Check out what you said was wrong:

mlmp08 posted:

Arby’s sandwiches are almost all or maybe all hot sandwiches.

Note how I said Arby's sandwiches, and not "all items, including carbonated drinks, on the Arby's menu are hot sandwhiches"

2: Do you think fried chicken sandwiches are cold sandwiches? What kind of hosed up person orders a fried chicken sandwich and expects it cold and calls fried chicken a "cold cut" or a "cold sandwich"

You're trying to do the pedantic slapfight argument but are too lazy to get it right.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mlmp08 posted:

Are you dumb as poo poo or what? Imagine trying to start an Arby's menu argument this dumb, but then being so wrong immediately:

1: Check out what you said was wrong:

Note how I said Arby's sandwiches, and not "all items, including carbonated drinks, on the Arby's menu are hot sandwhiches"

2: Do you think fried chicken sandwiches are cold sandwiches? What kind of hosed up person orders a fried chicken sandwich and expects it cold and calls fried chicken a "cold cut" or a "cold sandwich"

You're trying to do the pedantic slapfight argument but are too lazy to get it right.

im a forigving man just say youre wrong op

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

AnimeIsTrash posted:

im a forigving man just say youre wrong op

Animels, this is the dumbest example yet of you being wrong about very basic facts and digging in and demanding a slapfight.

You're being very stupid right now.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

mlmp08 posted:

There's literally not a cold sandwich on this menu. I thought they had a cold club sandwich or cold sandwiches on the "market menu", but those are not on this menu. Maybe some overseas locations have cold sandwiches.

Even when trying to troll on a petty technical thing, it look like you hosed up the facts again.

even a basic Google search shows cold sandwiches are available at some locations and rotate thru their "market fresh" line

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/hem_day/status/1614623957390397440

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Russia's former leadership must be severely punished- for not intervening in Ukrainian politics to prevent virulent Nazism from taking root.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

speng31b posted:

even a basic Google search shows cold sandwiches are available at some locations and rotate thru their "market fresh" line

Yeah, I did say that maybe some locations have different menus. But the nationally published menu when using a VPN hosted in the US doesn't include them.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
you dare receive knowledge outside THE OFFICIAL SOURCES?!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mlmp08 posted:

Animels, this is the dumbest example yet of you being wrong about very basic facts and digging in and demanding a slapfight.

You're being very stupid right now.

thoughts on being wrong?

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

AnimeIsTrash posted:

thoughts on being wrong?

This is more pathetic than your usual thing. "didn't read" suited you better than trying to argue about petty poo poo and being demonstrably wrong.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

mlmp08 posted:

Yeah, I did say that maybe some locations have different menus. But the nationally published menu when using a VPN hosted in the US doesn't include them.

you said some overseas locations. they're in the US. sometimes cold sandwiches rotate thru the official market fresh line menu on the main site too, you can check their insta and see this promotional stuff all the time

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Every Arby's franchise killed is a moral victory, imo.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

speng31b posted:

you said some overseas locations. they're in the US. sometimes cold sandwiches rotate thru the official market fresh line menu on the main site too, you can check their insta and see this promotional stuff all the time

Hmm, I still think "almost all or maybe all" is a pretty accurate summary of the ratio of hot sandwiches to cold ones! Especially when the national menu includes none of those things. If you can get the "Manger's special" at some location, that's cool, but it's not the Arby's national menu.

E: oops, manger's special would be a weird one

mlmp08 has issued a correction as of 17:12 on Jan 15, 2023

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
This man is FAT and therefore wrong :mad:

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1614545357689470976

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mlmp08 posted:

This is more pathetic than your usual thing. "didn't read" suited you better than trying to argue about petty poo poo and being demonstrably wrong.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

i forgive u mlmp

speng31b
May 8, 2010

mlmp08 posted:

Hmm, I still think "almost all or maybe all" is a pretty accurate summary of the ratio of hot sandwiches to cold ones! Especially when the national menu includes none of those things. If you can get the "Manger's special" at some location, that's cool, but it's not the Arby's national menu.

mlmp08 posted:

pretty clear here you were trying to say that the exceptions are outside the US, which is just not true. You can find the US based sandwich chain advertising cold sandwiches on their official social media account, served at locations in the US. smdh

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Arby's large roast beef sandwich has pretty good macros for fast food. Could be leaner.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

STOP THROWING ROCKS AT THE ELDERLY DEMENTED GUARDDOG.

YOU'RE GETTING DOGSHIT EVERYWHERE.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Come back doverhog

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Ardennes posted:

Finland had the biggest alcohol prices in the EU in 2021.

biggest in terms of what ? like font size ?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

have u read the dunciad

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

speng31b posted:

pretty clear here you were trying to say that the exceptions are outside the US, which is just not true. You can find the US based sandwich chain advertising cold sandwiches on their official social media account, served at locations in the US. smdh

I believe that you can buy a cold sandwich in the US; I've seen them on local menus before, though it was more than a few years ago and menus change. But I would say that "almost all" of their sandwiches are hot, considering cold sandwiches are sometimes seasonal, completely unavailable, or like 1 or 2 items on a menu full of hot sandwiches. If you think it's not almost all hot sandwiches, that's fine. Maybe you have a very high threshold for saying "almost all."

I do think Animels is extremely dumb for countering a sandwich count by circling drinks. That is just stupid.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

anyway im laughing imagining a belingcat style osint report on arbys sandwiches

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

lobster shirt posted:

I am now legit curious what volume of their sandwich sales are just the basic roast beefs. It's gotta be just a huge portion of sales, unless fried chicken is the sleeper on the menu that kills in sales.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Posting this for no reason

https://mobile.twitter.com/antisemitism/status/1501586608423768072

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/Irade111/status/1613894694223609856?cxt=HHwWgICwoY6r2uUsAAAA

Lmfao

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Post the reaction videos to the reaction videos

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

better PR than the democrats for sure

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Russian mercenary sucked me off???

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

osint guy being told hes wrong

speng31b
May 8, 2010

mlmp08 posted:

I believe that you can buy a cold sandwich in the US; I've seen them on local menus before, though it was more than a few years ago and menus change. But I would say that "almost all" of their sandwiches are hot, considering cold sandwiches are sometimes seasonal, completely unavailable, or like 1 or 2 items on a menu full of hot sandwiches. If you think it's not almost all hot sandwiches, that's fine. Maybe you have a very high threshold for saying "almost all."

I do think Animels is extremely dumb for countering a sandwich count by circling drinks. That is just stupid.

i agree with you now that you've moved the goalposts of your original stance to include seasonal/rotating items at certain US locations, but affirm your agency to change your mind

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

speng31b posted:

i agree with you now that you've moved the goalposts of your original stance to include seasonal/rotating items at certain US locations, but affirm your agency to change your mind

Thank you. We have successfully resumed in agreeing that "almost all" of Arby's sandwiches are hot sandwiches. I do not mean to imply that a diet coke is a hot sandwich.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
The New York Times has quoted several intelligence officials saying that almost of all of Arby's sandwiches are hot sandwiches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

OctaMurk posted:

The New York Times has quoted several intelligence officials saying that almost of all of Arby's sandwiches are hot sandwiches

A government finding is different from an unnamed source at Arby's