Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

Great play by Tre but he did get beat.

Tre got beat because Waddle is one of the fastest players in the game and is really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
I told you Skylar Thompson doesn't belong on an NFL field lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Just throw the ball!!!

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Bills fans will be cursing that catch when Davis drops the wide open game winner vs Cincy.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Nodoze posted:

I told you Skylar Thompson doesn't belong on an NFL field lol

Who disagreed?

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

tarbrush posted:

And the Waddle drop for that matter

tarbrush posted:

And the Waddle drop for that matter

quoting it twice because god gently caress this

e: well gently caress i didn't want him to leave the game

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I'm calling bullshit on the report that the Dolphins are going another year with Tua. They can't waste another year of Hill and Waddle with a QB who can't stay on the field and isn't even very good when he does play.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
diggs is the poo poo

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

STOP BLITZING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

mcmagic posted:

I'm calling bullshit on the report that the Dolphins are going another year with Tua. They can't waste another year of Hill and Waddle with a QB who can't stay on the field and isn't even very good when he does play.

who exactly are you expecting them to land with limited draft capital?

e: i mean i hope he retires for his sake, but i'm also not sure what you're looking at from the last two weeks that says "Tua is the biggest issue with this team"

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
uhhh this TEAM RULES

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
that's coming back

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

stuker posted:

No idea.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/d7_reed/status/1614697817708318721?s=61&t=4Ck1XlSVRnKN7JYr33UIJg

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

stuker posted:

We have Mike Glennon!

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Yeah that's probably a drop. Dolphins should really stop blitzing and play a soft shell. That's the only thing that's given Allen problems in the past

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

mcmagic posted:

No idea.

if there's been any lesson from the last couple of weeks it isn't that we need to replace tua (unless he retires, which he should). the defense is a much larger issue

we throw brady into this mix and he's just gonna suffer a 46yo man injury from the same sort of hit that would concuss tua

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

stuker posted:

if there's been any lesson from the last couple of weeks it isn't that we need to replace tua (unless he retires, which he should). the defense is a much larger issue

we throw brady into this mix and he's just gonna suffer a 46yo man injury from the same sort of hit that would concuss tua

nah defense isn't important... get QB figured out

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

stuker posted:

Brady is smart enough to turtle and take the sack. Tua has a hero complex.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

TheBizzness posted:

Who disagreed?

Nervous Bills fans trying to talk themselves into this being a competitive game

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

this thread has collectively spent the entire past week talking about how screwed the fins are with skylar at QB and i'm not sure how this has transitively passed to tua.

yes, obviously miami would prefer a QB without neon flashing concussion concern lights. i would prefer that as a fan too. barring an unexpected QB wanting out, if the team spends their limited resources right now on replacing tua then they deserve the hole they'll be digging themselves into.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Nodoze posted:

Nervous Bills fans trying to talk themselves into this being a competitive game

No one ITT

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

stuker posted:

this thread has collectively spent the entire past week talking about how screwed the fins are with skylar at QB and i'm not sure how this has transitively passed to tua.

yes, obviously miami would prefer a QB without neon flashing concussion concern lights. i would prefer that as a fan too. barring an unexpected QB wanting out, if the team spends their limited resources right now on replacing tua then they deserve the hole they'll be digging themselves into.

Just because they would be less screwed with Tua than they are today doesn't mean they should go with Tua going forward into next year.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

All-Pro Milano

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Great defensive scheme

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
hmm

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

Nice double fake there for the sack Skyler

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

mcmagic posted:

Just because they would be less screwed with Tua than they are today doesn't mean they should go with Tua going forward into next year.

i'd put resources towards TE, OL, and CB/S wayyyy before I'm looking at a new quarterback. i know you hate tua, but when healthy he was a lot better than anyone else we're reasonably adding to the roster in 23-24

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

mcmagic posted:

Your deranged Tua-syndrome is showing.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
I am vaguely of the opinion that getting to the playoffs is helpful because you'd hope a few of these guys will have less yips the second time round

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

tarbrush posted:

I am vaguely of the opinion that getting to the playoffs is helpful because you'd hope a much of these guys will have less yips the second time round

that is the silver lining i'm choosing to take with waddle today

though you'd hope a national championship is higher pressure than week 19 against buffalo

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
It might be memory recall bias, but it feels like the Bills D continue to be so soft on third and longs.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Pablo Bluth posted:

It might be memory recall bias, but it feels like the Bills D continue to be so soft on third and longs.

Yeah. The dolphins are in a hole because of drops and stupid blitzes, not because of the enormous talent differential.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

We should do an 80 for Brady AFC East thread watch party.

Who's in?!

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Aw, that's nice. X gets a playoff pick.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
X da GOAT

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Terrible decision

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
A Miami Dolphin has produced a turnover. Miracles do happen.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Joshy kinda being a huge baby right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Wonder who the flag's on. I assume Morse?