Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Could be PI? Eh. Great game everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Elam played his best game of the season today. Good for him!

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
All I can think of now is the Bills Vikings game

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

tarbrush posted:

Could be PI? Eh. Great game everyone

PI but hardly the kind that you can shout about.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Omg my life flashed before my eyes.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

torgeaux posted:

Best result possible for bills (assuming no bonehead way they let the fins win). No real injuries, and a wakeup call they clearly needed.

Is this the third or fourth wake up call for the season?

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Uh my respect for the Dolphins is so high or maybe we suck but either way y'all play us like some motherfuckers.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

latinotwink1997 posted:

Is this the third or fourth wake up call for the season?

Early ones get forgotten. This close a game to the Skylar dolphins? If you don't reevaluate your life after that, when?

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Miami gets the ball back with 30 seconds left. Frazier plays his safeties 60 yards downfield. Tyreek runs to the sidelines unopposed

Pain

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Dammit. PI for sure but we blew it ourselves. That delay of game was ridiculous and we had wide open guys on 4th

He’s a rookie 7th rounder. We have Tua, we likely win. I’m happy knowing that. Also happy that Kaiir did so well! I’m about 2 miles from his high school and currently with his dads cousin. All dolphins fans but having K play well is a huge silver lining to a poppy loss

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Yeah, there's still a Billsing in here, even if it's only a 1% chance

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

tarbrush posted:

Yeah, there's still a Billsing in here, even if it's only a 1% chance

True...true *gulp*

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

pasaluki posted:

Uh my respect for the Dolphins is so high or maybe we suck but either way y'all play us like some motherfuckers.
Yeah, based on how the dolphins D has played the bills all 3 games this season their defense seems way better than Jets or Pats d. Yet they are the lowest rated.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
That's an awful spot, he's short

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Bad spot and it should have been whistled down

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

th3t00t posted:

Yeah, based on how the dolphins D has played the bills all 3 games this season their defense seems way better than Jets or Pats d. Yet they are the lowest rated.

Boyer could have earned another year with this.

Points to injuries, gets another year on good playoff game.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
The line is wrong, which might gently caress us.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
I feel like the Pats D did ok against the Bills. Two special teams TDs don’t count against the defense and Allen made at least two just absurd throws. giving up 21 to the bills offense seems respectable to me anyway

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Frauds survive

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
shouts out to the refs

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
gently caress you refs.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Some pretty lovely calls today but we blew a lot of opportunities

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Amy Pole Her posted:

Yeah. Hey ho. You're never gonna get those calls on the road

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Another close win in the bag

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Gg Miami Dolphins

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Welp they made way more of a game of it than I expected, but at the end of the day, Skylar Thompson was the quarterback.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Never doubted it

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Let's goooooooo!!

Great game by the Dolphins. They seem to have our number. This should be a fun rivalry for years to come

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Stats really do tell the story in that the bills shot themselves in the foot consistently today

Lot of respect for Miami’s fight

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

fsif posted:

Never doubted it

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
What's with this last snap snippy poo poo, Bills did everything in the 2nd to throw the game and survive despite themselves

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Impressed that the dolfs almost pulled it out with Skylar Thompson under center

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Valiant effort by the Dolphins. Buffalo is also clearly not in the same class as KC or Cincy IMO.

Is McDaniel good or bad? I honestly can’t tell.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Professor Funk posted:

Valiant effort by the Dolphins. Buffalo is clearly not in the same class as KC or Cincy IMO.

Well we haven't triggered the Damar Hamlin emotional nuke yet

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Yeah. Gonna be a funny offseason for the Dolphins. Lotta free agents, including a few guys who really showed up the last few weeks like Mostert, Wilson and Ahmed, not many draft picks and not much cap space. Buuut, some really good ascending players and the Tua mystery

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
I know we won, but I can't be happy with this game. Just an unforgivably sloppy effort that would have lost us the game if the Dolphins weren't starting their literal third-string QB.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

Amy Pole Her posted:

Some pretty lovely non-calls to get Miami back into the game.

That long punt return had 2 huge blocks in the back.

And the pick that bounced off Beasley was blatant holding and dpi.

Refs giveth and the refs taketh.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
KC edged denver and houston by 6 points and denver again by 3 in the last 4 games

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Bills are so lucky I had to work and could t play QB for the Dolphins today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Still fire the coordinators