Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Cubone posted:

a goon who was kicked off the site for being tedious and unlovable but thinks that he was kicked off the site for "trolling" I guess spends his time obsessing about the forums on twitter now, and he misunderstood a post from a couple months ago and thought that imps were doing sexual genderswap roleplay with each other

he or one of the other good post understanders that follows his account apparently bought synthy this av:

under the amazing assumption that everybody would recognize it as part of the header image from that time Vice's gaming website inexplicably published somebody's weird horny "forced feminization" fetish fanfic as an article and thus interpret it as a sly reference to. synthy being caught redhanded swapping genders

I mostly inferred this from context and some googling but that's the gist of it

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

This Bath Housebit in TW3 kicks rear end.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Cubone posted:

a goon who was kicked off the site for being tedious and unlovable but thinks that he was kicked off the site for "trolling" I guess spends his time obsessing about the forums on twitter now, and he misunderstood a post from a couple months ago and thought that imps were doing sexual genderswap roleplay with each other

he or one of the other good post understanders that follows his account apparently bought synthy this av:

under the amazing assumption that everybody would recognize it as part of the header image from that time Vice's gaming website inexplicably published somebody's weird horny "forced feminization" fetish fanfic as an article and thus interpret it as a sly reference to. synthy being caught redhanded swapping genders

Bwuh

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!
suffered gamer trauma yesterday (minor thumb sprain) slaying beasts in witcher 3 while pogging at guy mann's epic owns. keeping it to kbm today with stalker anomaly gamma

----------------

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

croup coughfield posted:

suffered gamer trauma yesterday (minor thumb sprain) slaying beasts in witcher 3 while pogging at guy mann's epic owns. keeping it to kbm today with stalker anomaly gamma

Lets get an F in the chat.

----------------

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

F

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Woke up with a slight hangover and somehoe managed to only sleep 5 hours. I think i might keep going on tomb raider or my single player plsythrough of halo 3. Gotta get those skulls!!!!

----------------

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lolling at the fem synthy saga but respectfully. Thank you cibone for explaining

Also remembering the random post in QCS at one point about imo zone being nothing but rape and death threats but it turns out they had just seen synthy posts “I love murder and aids gyahshahah” or something

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

EmmyOk posted:

Lolling at the fem synthy saga but respectfully. Thank you cibone for explaining

Also remembering the random post in QCS at one point about imo zone being nothing but rape and death threats but it turns out they had just seen synthy posts “I love murder and aids gyahshahah” or something

lol

----------------

copy
Jul 26, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cubone posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pray he never finds out about Mortadella

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
cubone forgot to mention that the twitter goon proudly calls themselves a keyblade wielding pansexual overweight panda

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
stay safe out there imps

----------------

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thanks for the heads up. I don't gently caress with keyblade masters.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

cubone forgot to mention that the twitter goon proudly calls themselves a keyblade wielding pansexual overweight panda

I’m out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!

In Training posted:

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

In Training posted:

:hai: lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Not me trying to escape a homosexual koala keyblade master about to go hog wild on my rear end

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

We'll see who's overweight.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

We'll see who's overweight.

He’s gonna kill you dude

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm on the second-to-last chapter of Crisis Core Reunion and just finally killed Genesis which I assume ends that chapter so I should be able to wrap up today as long as it doesn't do like FF7R and makes the final chapter like 6x as long as any other. Then I'll get back to Harvestella and Dragon Quest 8 which I've spent too long away from.

I've also been thinking about starting the first Story of Seasons since I guess I'm not playing enough farming games simultaneously so maybe that too. I started it years and years ago before Stardew Valley got me hooked on the genre and didn't last long so it will be nice to sink my teeth into it.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I wanted to start on DQ8 DS but my youngest is using the 3DS to play Rocket Slime. Maybe I'll play Elden Ring or Yakuza or something

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’ll be playing DDS and NOT playing legend of oasis thank you

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’ll be playing DDS and NOT playing legend of oasis thank you

I'll be playing Both.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Just started playing Celeste. This game is loving sick

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

P-Mack posted:

Celeste owns.

Yak5 today. finally at a spot where I can explore and hang out as saejima and goddamn I love this location

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

Celeste owns.

Yak5 today. finally at a spot where I can explore and hang out as saejima and goddamn I love this location

Been genuinely excited for you to get to this part lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Celeste owns.

that whole part is insanely fuckin good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

5 is so epic, its not in 0/k2 tier but it's crazy fuckin close

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

5 is so epic, its not in 0/k2 tier but it's crazy fuckin close

I think I may put it as my favorite bc of how wild theyre going mechanically. 0-4 is a stretch of like 75% the same locations with tweaked mechanics here and there but with 5 it's like they're unloading 10 different game ideas at once. It completely fuckin owns

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

P-Mack posted:

also started it earlier this week. soundtrack is really good.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Started persona 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Nostradingus posted:

Started persona 5