Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
How old was she when she stopped voicing Meg? We should get to the bottom of this decades long obsession before more Seth MacFarlanes come out of the woodwork

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

I feel OK writing this guys show where he voiced the main characters off actually
https://twitter.com/MartyAmericaUSA/status/1614710941861515267?t=EUMG0Qs2p-mkED9ZhY3OpQ&s=19

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
I'm suddenly remembering a girl on Tumblr who was Roiland's assistant (back after season 1 aired, probably during season 2 pre-production) who seemed pretty cool, answered some behind-the-scenes questions and told some funny anecdotes about working for him, and then just suddenly vanished. I always wondered what happened to her. Most boring answer is she probably found another job, but now I hope she was able to leave on pleasant terms.

Or who knows, maybe she was lying about working for him but it seemed pretty legit.

This poo poo sucks but this isn't the first time I've heard about Roiland being a creep, just never in this much detail.

Edit: how much you want to bet this all gets personally buried by Musk since he and Roiland are friends?? Surprised those tweets are still up, honestly

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Seth MacFarlane making his employees watch him do his big band/lounge routine should be considered abuse.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Happy Landfill posted:

Edit: how much you want to bet this all gets personally buried by Musk since he and Roiland are friends?? Surprised those tweets are still up, honestly

it's entirely too public now, if elon started personally censoring poo poo it would get caught immediately

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Roiland is going to have to buy a lot of horses now

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Happy Landfill posted:

I'm suddenly remembering a girl on Tumblr who was Roiland's assistant (back after season 1 aired, probably during season 2 pre-production) who seemed pretty cool, answered some behind-the-scenes questions and told some funny anecdotes about working for him, and then just suddenly vanished. I always wondered what happened to her. Most boring answer is she probably found another job, but now I hope she was able to leave on pleasant terms.

Or who knows, maybe she was lying about working for him but it seemed pretty legit.

This poo poo sucks but this isn't the first time I've heard about Roiland being a creep, just never in this much detail.

Imagine if Musk doesn't know what Roiland's actual voice sounds like so Roiland has to switch to a Rick or Morty voice to beg for the posts to get buried.

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Weird Al and Alex Trebek are still clean, thankfully

He likes young and vulnerable actresses, like the afore-mentioned actress from "Zoey 101," Amanda Bynes, and one of the actresses on "The Orville" who's 19 years younger than him. Plus there was that poo poo with him at the Oscars singing that gross-song about actresses doing nude scenes, and his decades-long obsession with Mila Kunis. I'd be surprised if he's not a sex pest

Trebek had moments of curmudgeonly dickishness here and there and some questionable friends (Dr Oz?) and while he probably held some lame center-right opinions in private, he wasn't the type to drop hot takes on social media or do any of the weird rear end DM poo poo we've seen in this thread.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

MrQwerty posted:

it's entirely too public now, if elon started personally censoring poo poo it would get caught immediately

so you're telling me it's... a good bet?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Private Cumshoe posted:

so you're telling me it's... a good bet?

considering how Punished Elon has been acting the past couple days, I'd put it at middling

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lazyfire posted:

Imagine if Musk doesn't know what Roiland's actual voice sounds like so Roiland has to switch to a Rick or Morty voice to beg for the posts to get buried.

Elon is so loving dumb Roiland will have to do Lemongrab

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

KitConstantine posted:

I feel OK writing this guys show where he voiced the main characters off actually
https://twitter.com/MartyAmericaUSA/status/1614710941861515267?t=EUMG0Qs2p-mkED9ZhY3OpQ&s=19

These are some ridiculously one handed texts to send to a 16 year old.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

kntfkr posted:

gently caress him and his stupid loving voice. Sick of that voice. Shut up. Stop making things.

I totally read this in the Rick Sanchez voice.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
It takes a lot of hubris to see numerous people in your industry get outed as sex pests, see your partner on multiple projects outed as a sex pest, see the comedian that you made a show about her outed as a sex pest, and then go on to be an even worse sex pest and not be even the slightest bit careful about it.

Outside of being loving gross and awful, it’s just so deeply stupid. It also makes you think if he’s blatantly doing this poo poo, what the gently caress else did he do that hasn’t come out yet.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

KitConstantine posted:

This is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

So when are we going to find out his account name?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

as Rick Morty would say: doh!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Saltpowered posted:

It takes a lot of hubris to see numerous people in your industry get outed as sex pests, see your partner on multiple projects outed as a sex pest, see the comedian that you made a show about her outed as a sex pest, and then go on to be an even worse sex pest and not be even the slightest bit careful about it.

Outside of being loving gross and awful, it’s just so deeply stupid. It also makes you think if he’s blatantly doing this poo poo, what the gently caress else did he do that hasn’t come out yet.

he was most likely a sex pest before those things happened

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I keep thinking Alex trebek is gay, he's just so nice

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

precision posted:

hmmm

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

precision posted:

100% accurate red text title once again.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Honestly he’s kind of cold and unresponsive, not particularly nice at all.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

precision posted:

straight people can also be nice. Not me, I'm a dickhead, but I'm sure there are nice straight people out there

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

precision posted:

I think he’s dead, actually

E. Lol, didn’t refresh

Chicken Butt posted:

Honestly he’s kind of cold and unresponsive, not particularly nice at all.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
So much corpse hate itt

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
All the good people are dead.

*lightbulb moment!*

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

Family Guy had that episode about Quagmire's sister being in an abusive relationship, so if MacFarlane is outed as an abuser people are going to go over that with a fine toothed comb looking for proof that he was an abuser all along. Because there must have been some sort of prior proof in his shows, otherwise it would mean that anyone could be an abuser. And deciding who is and isn't based on the vibes their tv shows give off isn't actually a reliable method.

He didn't write that one, he hasn't written for the show in like 14 years. He's essentially voice actor only on it

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

satanic splash-back posted:

So when are we going to find out his account name?

Lowtax

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

John Wick of Dogs posted:

He didn't write that one, he hasn't written for the show in like 14 years. He's essentially voice actor only on it

he is the creator and producer of it, pretty sure he has some pull and say about what happens on it

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Saltpowered posted:

see the comedian that you made a show about her outed as a sex pest

What show is this/who's this now?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
someone posted a thing here about trebek being a big dickhead irl and like terrorizing some small canada town he had property in and like being all verbally abusive to everyone in town and driving around shitfaced all the time because no one would do anything idk if that was true tho lol

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

satanic splash-back posted:

100% accurate red text title once again.

I think it was Alan watts who said "eat my gently caress you dumb poo poo"

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
it would be funnier if his name was alan butts instead

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

StrangersInTheNight posted:

What show is this/who's this now?
I think the "her" is a typo and they're talking about House of Cosbys.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

KitConstantine posted:

He's 35 when writing like that

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

In just 6 small screenshots you have boomer era racism, grooming, homophobia, negging, substance abuse, and overall the worst most tryhard attempts at humor ever seen in the modern era. All to a 16 year old whose combined responses can be summed up with "k"

I think the only possible way those texts could look worse is if he Hiel'd Hitler, and even then I'm not sure because it would run even closer to the horizon of Poe's Law and I think even less people would believe an actual human being would be dumb enough to text that

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

KitConstantine posted:

lmao this dude sucks

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Tell me again about how high on Life is surprisingly good lmao

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

recast Roland in the next season with noted funnyman Louis ck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008