Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Thank You Wizard Master

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

It can't be Wizard Master, some of them were funny!

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

HE IS A GOOD BOY.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
OK, so here's Blind Alley from the beginning for those that missed it. Sincerest apologies to certain posters in advance.

I'll post it in chunks to get caught up a bit faster. Let me know if it's too much/too little.

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

I'm going to go to bat for Blind Alley that it is extremely cute and I want more of it. I love the 20% more surreal 50s Peanuts vibe! I don't care who knows it!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
*twitch*

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Wait, Blind Alley featured parents in the first one? I thought it was doing a thing where you assumed the parents were just off-panel like in Charlie-Brown-esque cartoons, but it gradually becomes clear that no adults are alive and/or existing.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

i know i've seen at least this page in this thread cuz i remember commenting something like "i recognize ness, charlie brown, and jack frost"

but i dont remember all of the other pages in that post. weird.

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

The author notes: "As we saw in the previous story, there is no "criminal justice system" where Akola comes from except your family's duty to defend or avenge its own. She is not expected to lift a finger to help rescue some poor sod she met once in a giant's lair.

It's only when she is considering Batraz's courtship that Uon's fate becomes important to her. She can't join a family that doesn't guarantee justice for its members!"

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

i know i've seen at least this page in this thread cuz i remember commenting something like "i recognize ness, charlie brown, and jack frost"

but i dont remember all of the other pages in that post. weird.

That image was actually made after I started posting it here (you can tell because Ten no longer looks like Nes from Earthbound). I only put it at the beginning because there's a ton of kids and it helps to be able to put names to their faces.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Kill Six Billion Demons

Full Size
Alt: Mottom is an appellation of 'Mother Om', Nadia Om being the wife of the late God-King HASTET-OM

quote:

“Only an insect expects a giant to watch his step.”

-Folk saying

Alt: #justheirtothecosmosthings

quote:

Heir

Alt: Every heir must be forged in the fires of solitude

quote:

The splitting of paths

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Last time on Joey's Special Experience by Hirohiko Archie: Joost lights his fists on fire to prevent the freezing effect and thrusts them at God! God tries to block, but Joost slips through for a direct hit!

Read right to left:

Chapter 41 - Let's See, Jonathan is a God

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Youremother posted:

I'm going to go to bat for Blind Alley that it is extremely cute and I want more of it. I love the 20% more surreal 50s Peanuts vibe! I don't care who knows it!

Fully agreed. Old Peanuts strips (pre-70s or so) didn't have extended narratives but there was still a development of continuity, Blind Alley does too.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Swan Boy is my favorite PlayStation exclusive

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Well hoot, I don't know if I can say no to that
I've been enjoying the thread for a long time, figured it's time to start posting instead of just lurking and occasionally responding. Here's the first of my own weekly comic, Timelets. New page every Monday.

Timelets

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Dicebox

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...
Chako

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Ah, the deadliest prey.

Emzedoh posted:

Pretty sneaky, Hideyoshi.

And that was the first chapter of Hyouge Mono (Comical Fellow). I hope you enjoyed it! I'm wondering if I should continue and finish the first volume at least, but I'm not that keen on doing the whole thing - it's quite long!

Fagtastic
Apr 9, 2009

I may have sucked robodick, fucked a robot in the exhaust, been fucked by robots & enjoy it to the exclusion of human partners; at least I'm not a goddamn :roboluv:
I for one am enjoying the teapot manga. Please post all of it.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

hey thats rare, a scene shot.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

lol

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Splicer posted:

It's explicitly one of the comics that got the old thread modholed

what if we photoshop "ham" helmets onto every character and call it a remix

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Splicer posted:

It's explicitly one of the comics that got the old thread modholed

I don't remember this, or the comic (a quick google shows me this which doesn't look very familiar, assuming I found the right one). What happened, what's the deal with donjon/dungeon?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
:filez: basically

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Fagtastic posted:

I for one am enjoying the teapot manga. Please post all of it.

There's more than 200 chapters of this, I'm not ready to commit to a years long forums project. I'll do the first volume and see where we go from there.

I might succumb to the temptation to time skip a bit. There's a really good scene I want to post, but it's more than 90 chapters deep. :E

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

drat you, I lol'd

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Here's a bonus Hark! A Vagrant.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Today's 2000AD comic is about a car... an intelligent, self-driving car, that absolutely has no issues whatsoever and wouldn't cause any problems to its users! It's just like what we would get in the far flung future of 2023!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Demon
Chapter 6.05

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

World Famous W posted:

Demon
Chapter 6.05

I love Jimmy. He's the perfect person to get an absurd super power.

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Penultimate Quest

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

well i wouldn't want to do the kind of thing that would get the thread closed :(

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

James is going to gently caress it all up, I know it.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Uramachi Sakaba

Frush
Jun 26, 2008

I've read HIAGB through way back when it came out, its kind of insane in the best way.

But I just made a realization seeing these again. Actual potential spoilers for later; Might want to put a pin in these two for later. I'm going to keep things vague still though, as a courtesy for accidental mouseovers.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

I like the way that Kate Beaton draws Heathcliff, but I wish she’d include his signature Ham helmet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

MokBa posted:

I like the way that Kate Beaton draws Heathcliff, but I wish she’d include his signature Ham helmet.

I approve of this idea, and also think it could be randomly expanded upon strip-to-strip