Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

genericnick posted:

Same but in the fx filebrowser on my phone.

Mine doesn't even have built in playback functionality lmao. OnePlus is some stripped down poo poo. Pretty good hardware & price tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

i miss my diablo 2 winamp skin

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
i use the Android app doggcatcher because i paid $2 for it a decade ago and it works exactly the same as it did then.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Cloks posted:

i use the Android app doggcatcher because i paid $2 for it a decade ago and it works exactly the same as it did then.

This poo poo is like cigarettes. I married the first brand I liked 15 years ago and I have ceased thinking about it since then.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
i just read the transcripts

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol i make fun of my friend for continuing to buy the toilet paper brand he grew up with

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Gripweed posted:

Three Pumpkins, California is an intrinsically funny name, which means that it's much less funny as a random town name picked as the setting for E1 episodes than Terre Haute was.

It was a pretty funny ep tho so all can be forgiven

100% regressive genes

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
It's hard-core history

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
caught up on the trueanon ~tranche~ episode and brace is 110% correct. the internet IS unhealthy and makes everyone mentally ill. I don’t really understand the libs perspective that it’s actually completely fine and harmless. It’s like 25 years ago when everyone saying plastics are completely harmless don’t be crazy it’s normal and healthy even.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

a lot of laughs to be had with the new Joe Rogan Experience episode featuring Shane Gillis and Matt McCusker; definitely worth a listen

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Xaris posted:

caught up on the trueanon ~tranche~ episode and brace is 110% correct. the internet IS unhealthy and makes everyone mentally ill. I don’t really understand the libs perspective that it’s actually completely fine and harmless. It’s like 25 years ago when everyone saying plastics are completely harmless don’t be crazy it’s normal and healthy even.

Taking out a smart phone in a school should garner the same reaction as taking out a pack of cigarettes.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Dmitri-9 posted:

Taking out a smart phone in a school should garner the same reaction as taking out a pack of cigarettes.

cigarettes make you look cool though so ?????

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
how about a gun instead

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

cigs probably have the same reputation as fedoras and suspenders now in high schools

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

but unliek fedoras and suspenders cigarettes do make you look cool

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
all the kids are into BAPEing now.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Ghost Mall was so funny, the letter the confederate ghost read had me lolin.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Listened to that first episode of Hell on Earth, it was good. I don't need or care to get sucked into the Chapoverse but I'd pay a couple bucks a month for just a feed of that.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Blue and white stripes...gold arching top...

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1614970725407809538

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Tankbuster posted:

all the kids are into BAPEing now.

Kids in my day were into bapping but now they're into BAPpibg

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
very funny opening to the latest trueanon

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Stavs exercise regime appears to be fully focused on lat development OR he's full of poo poo given he housed like a dozen donuts on Being Ian

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
hes making huge gains

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

exmarx posted:

very funny opening to the latest trueanon

that aside i thought it was a pretty good episode, especially wrt the central bank as a reactionary political actor

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Telluric Whistler posted:

Stavs exercise regime appears to be fully focused on lat development OR he's full of poo poo given he housed like a dozen donuts on Being Ian

Lol his latest Stavvy gets ripped youtube is titled "slow progress is still progress". He's absolutely the kind of guy who does the math "oh man I lost a quarter of a pound that's great, I should reward myself with a dozen donuts. It's ALREADY slow progress, so this won't hurt"

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Xaris posted:

Social media, like CFCs and leaded gasoline you will just have to put up with it for another 75 years until the right person finally says wow this is bad huh

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Futanari Damacy posted:

Social media, like CFCs and leaded gasoline you will just have to put up with it for another 75 years until the right person finally says wow this is bad huh

yea that’s a better framing. it must be like a scientist in 1950 going “hey burning a bunch of lead ethanol is really bad! we should do something about this!!” and everyone actually gaslighting going “nuh uh it’s perfectly safe. lead can’t affect the brain it’s physiologically impossible! and in fact it even cures asthma!”

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Telluric Whistler posted:

he's prob working out hard but no ammount of workout is gonna matter if he keeps eating like he famously does

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I like that his brothers gym is using stav as advertising lol

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Xaris posted:

yea that’s a better framing. it must be like a scientist in 1950 going “hey burning a bunch of lead ethanol is really bad! we should do something about this!!” and everyone actually gaslighting going “nuh uh it’s perfectly safe. lead can’t affect the brain it’s physiologically impossible! and in fact it even cures asthma!”

i know this is an entirely pedantic point but it was the 1920s when we knew leaded gas was killing people lol. So add +30 years til we realize social media is killing us.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

people living today will have some of the most beautiful brains in human history because of social media, COVID, and micro-plastics

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Atrocious Joe posted:

people living today will have some of the most beautiful brains in human history because of social media, COVID*, and micro-plastics

*infection, not "lockdown"

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

The microplastics will gain sentience before we ban them

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

"Social Media is bad for brains" is one of those things that nearly every time I hear its from someone who is also equally or even more hosed in the head. Like the written equivalent of this Robert Crumb panel

trying to tell me that they know the secret of what "normal" people are.

Kunster has issued a correction as of 18:51 on Jan 17, 2023

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

if the internet is damaging your brain i would recommend a stronger brain

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the internet has only made my brain normaler

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

if the internet is damaging your brain i would recommend a stronger brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
The internet has made me normaler by turning more and more people weirder