Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Brady will come back and be even worse and more embarrassing. He can't throw 10 yards and fell for a ponzi scheme. Man could have had it all and now he's going to have to settle for still a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Imagine abandoning your supermodel wife and family to lose to Mike McCarthy on wildcard weekend lmao

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Silly Burrito posted:

He’s coming back for at least one more year, his pride won’t let him go out like this.

I mean I guess the 9ers could sign him and be slightly better off, but who else has an absolutely stacked roster that he can glom onto like Tampa did 3 years ago?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

D-LINK posted:

I mean I guess the 9ers could sign him and be slightly better off, but who else has an absolutely stacked roster that he can glom onto like Tampa did 3 years ago?

All it takes is one team.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

DariusLikewise posted:

Imagine abandoning your supermodel wife and family to lose to Mike McCarthy on wildcard weekend lmao

And not just lose, but get completely destroyed

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

it's going to be hilarious when tom comes back and sucks again as long as it is on a team i do not root for, which is currently the case (and i do not like it)

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

D-LINK posted:

if the 9ers sign him it would be in November after Purdy and Lance get put on IR

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Absolutely love to watch Brady slowly immolate his own reputation. Come back for another year or two and make sure that everyone's memories of you are absolute garbage, you weird little jackass.

surf rock fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Jan 17, 2023

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Silly Burrito posted:

All it takes is one team.

He's not gonna play for a scrub team. He's just not

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Tales from the Cryptokeeper lookin rear end

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Brady can't sit with the fact that Peyton went out on top with a Super Bowl win after being carried by his defense.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

indigi posted:

if the 9ers sign him it would be in November after Purdy and Lance get put on IR

Oh please, please no

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Uh did the Dallas kicker really miss 4 PATs?

Edit: Lol drat, he really did. Hope the GDT had a lot of Nagy double-doink gifs.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

kalensc posted:

Yes.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

kalensc posted:

Edit: Lol drat, he really did. Hope the GDT had a lot of Nagy double-doink gifs.

Four consecutive PAT’s, even!

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

D-LINK posted:

He's not gonna play for a scrub team. He's just not

He’s going to play for someone. He cannot stop playing football. He has nothing else in his life that he cares about, other than open mouth kissing his children. He will play for the best team that will sign him but if only 1 team out of 32 wants him that’s the one he will play for.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

kalensc posted:

A good point, but they were all like...super wide...really obvious misses. It was bad.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

LOL that Tom Brady prefers this to sleeping in a big bed with his wife.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Too good to let get lost in the GDT:

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

DariusLikewise posted:

you mean super wildcard weekend

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

D-LINK posted:

Good luck on your upcoming Qb search

my bad, i didn't know why i said browns when you all got that pick from the bears

cp91886
Oct 26, 2005
the people just glancing at a box score will never know the majesty of 4 missed xp's in a row to get to 31-14

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

A kicker missed 4 extra points and it didn’t even matter slightly :yeshaha: great game all around

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Tom Brady being humiliated by the loving Mike McCarthy Cowboys is the best thing they have ever or will ever do.

Now they can get fed into a wood chipper by the Niners and all can be well.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I mean that wasn't a good game, but it was a lot of fun until Brady got one of his teammates murdered trying to get a garbage time TD. :|

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

MJeff posted:

I mean that wasn't a good game, but it was a lot of fun until Brady got one of his teammates murdered trying to get a garbage time TD. :|

Brady knew people were enjoying his downfall too much and decided someone had to pay

(I hope Gage is okay :( )

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Borsche69 posted:

you mean super wildcard weekend

Tony Romo going off about that during the Bills game was hilarious. "SUPER wildcard weekend?!? What, wildcard weekend wasn't good enough? Why does it have to be super?"

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

D-LINK posted:

I mean I guess the 9ers could sign him and be slightly better off

Do not speak such filth

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

kalensc posted:

The Tampa crowd ironically cheered when he finally made one.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

D-LINK posted:

No.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Crowd was probably half cowboys fans

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

I hope the missed PATs and the botched onside kick were the Cowboys getting the weird dumb poo poo out of their system. Overall I am pleased with tonight’s result.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Silly Burrito posted:

He’s coming back for at least one more year, his pride won’t let him go out like this.

Any teams dumb enough to sign him at this point aren't gonna be good enough to go anywhere with him at QB.

So I hope you're right, because he'll almost definitely be even worse if he comes back.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

MJeff posted:

Any teams dumb enough to sign him at this point aren't gonna be good enough to go anywhere with him at QB.

So I hope you're right, because he'll almost definitely be even worse if he comes back.

What’s that I hear whispering on the wind?

The autumn wind is a Raider…

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

MJeff posted:

With the right OC he could still do the late career Brees thing of hitting a bunch of short quick stuff accurately and just forgoing the deep ball altogether. Don’t think you can win a superbowl that way but it’s probably enough to make the playoffs in the NFC.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I hope the missed PATs and the botched onside kick were the Cowboys getting the weird dumb poo poo out of their system. Overall I am pleased with tonight’s result.

To be frank, you're going up against the Niners next. Unless that involved firing Fat Mike out the cannons on the Bucs' pirate ship and dragging Jimmy Johnson into a time machine, you're gonna need all of it.

I'm not going to lie, though, while I wish it had been any other team... that was a very comprehensive :fuckoff: and I have to respect that. It also makes me mad because I remember that if it hadn't been for that Charmin-soft penalty on the Falcons way back in the fall, the odds are good that we wouldn't have had to have watched that funeral pyre on turf and could have instead at least watched a young Falcons team in the playoffs.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Hey friends been working in the ER all night did I miss anything good?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

FizFashizzle posted:

New Mandalorian trailer dropped if you're into that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

FizFashizzle posted:

Lol why you leave a cushy office job for nightshift er? gently caress even the neuro pa's at my hospital aren't physically on site. They just take phone calls from clueless ed and hospitalists and tell them mri/mra, echo, aspirin, pt/ot, we will see in consult tomorrow morning.