Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/strongbadegirl/status/1614103029480935426

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methylethylaldehyde
Oct 23, 2004

BAKA BAKA

Knormal posted:

Look, if you can think of a better spot for the switch for your bathtub garbage disposal I'd love to hear it.

The bathtub garbage disposal, for when the waffle stomp doesn't work?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

prob a gay bar tbh

Capt.Whorebags
Jan 10, 2005

OMFG FURRY posted:

prob a gay bar tbh

"No loads refused" restroom

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
The natural order of bathrooms is "just toilets" and "just urinals."

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Volcott posted:

The natural order of bathrooms is "just toilets" and "just urinals."

:hmmyes:

the two bathrooms should be 'just gonna piss through a dick' and 'other'

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

a urinal is a toilet without walls

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Crab Dad posted:

wiping your rear end is the only acceptable use for that flag

ew gross

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

please do not bring your bigoted "natural order" "toilet truths" of only two bathrooms into this like it's casual agreeable banter. standing, sitting, and squatting are all valid toilets.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Hard disagree. Anyone who has worked in the hospitality business knows that a large tile box with a firehouse and several floor drains is the only hygienic way to deal with man's endless toilet creativity

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

The only natural toilet configuration is an open corner of any given room.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
There's a gay bar in a nearby city where the walls separating the bar from the toilet are made of glass. So you piss against the glass while the people on the other side can enjoy the view.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

If you aren't Donald Trumping it and just wearing adult diapers even if you don't need them like some sort of real alpha male I don't even know if you can call that using the bathroom anymore.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

AlphaKeny1 posted:

a urinal is a toilet without walls

My bar's 2 bathrooms are just labeled "Pissin' wall" and "shittin' hole".

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I sometimes wonder what all of grover's family and friends think about him being a meme.

I wonder if any of them hide his tools so he can't do projects.

Groverhaus is basically Millennial Graceland. Whoever owns it now should put up a fence and charge people to take pictures in front of the house.
There was talk of buying groverhaus and turning it in to an SA museum.

It would have been sweet. Bathroom would have had a tub girl display with uh, "eruptions" every hour on the hour. Goatse toilet seats so you could actually take a dump in to the goat man's rear end, and the snack bar would only sell mangosteen and mountain dew to drink and Cheetos and gold belly cookies to eat.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Look at all these scrubs itt who don’t just poo poo and piss their pants whenever they need to go

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

430 in the morning the last two people left our Christmas party, I had to lug my buddy to the passenger seat of his car. He recently took to vodka. His wife awoke later in the morning to him standing on the bed, pissing everywhere

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

Poor guy will be 80 by the age of 40

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

caspergers posted:

Poor guy will be 80 by the age of 40

the roids are gonna get his heart long before he's 80

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Linux Pirate posted:

The only natural toilet configuration is an open corner of any given room.

Where's the toilet in the oval office smart guy

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

codo27 posted:

430 in the morning the last two people left our Christmas party, I had to lug my buddy to the passenger seat of his car. He recently took to vodka. His wife awoke later in the morning to him standing on the bed, pissing everywhere

I had a roomate that pissed his bed one night. We flipped the mattress and washed the bedding. He pissed it again. So I washed the bedding again. we put it on the guest room. Two days later he pissed the bed.

poo poo sucked

One time I thought I pissed the bed but what had happened was I was really strung out on heroin and I nodded out with a beer in my hand on my bed.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

TotalLossBrain posted:

Where's the toilet in the oval office smart guy

underneath the resolute desk. Or if you are trump you just piss into some yes mans mouth and they say thank you with tears in their eyes....also they look like they were right out of central casting.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

ManBoyChef posted:

underneath the resolute desk. Or if you are trump you just piss into some yes mans mouth and they say thank you with tears in their eyes....also they look like they were right out of central casting.

I will accept this answer

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

ManBoyChef posted:

"I was in the Oval Office. Great office, by the way. We love it. No corners. And a big strong guy grabbed me, tears in his eyes, and it happens every time, and many times. And he said: 'Sir, Mr. President, thank you so much for pissing in my mouth.'"
:smugdon:

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Scratch Monkey posted:

Look at all these scrubs itt who don’t just poo poo and piss their pants whenever they need to go

lol at wearing pants

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/2DEBS1R.mp4

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Please don't kinkshame

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I expected it to launch spiders so as an eye washing station I'll still give it a 6/10

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
hey it was running clear after less than a minute what more do you want :rolleyes:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Tiny Timbs posted:

I expected it to launch spiders so as an eye washing station I'll still give it a 6/10

What about a toilet that launches spiders?

https://i.imgur.com/jljwGri.gifv

Vakal
May 11, 2008

I'll take my chances with the acid in my eyes, thank you.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Must be nice to live somewhere where that isn't the norm.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

codo27 posted:

Must be nice to live somewhere where that isn't the norm.

Where do you live where acid is always in your eyes

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Jabberlock posted:

The summer of love.

Capt.Whorebags
Jan 10, 2005

Jabberlock posted:

Our guy hosed up so bad the military posted him to Venus

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I mean where the water supply doesn't have a color that makes you wonder if someone forgot to flush after pissing or if thats just the color

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

It's because eyewash stations typically never get used or tested, so a lot of sediment tends to accumulate in the pipes. Every eyewash station I have ever seen tested has done that, usually with the tester saying something along the lines of "I guess we should test more often, huh? Haha!"

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Eyewash stations are gross. You gotta run that water every day

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Every science department has stories about students accidentally spilling something on themselves and having to use the chem shower and getting gallons of brown or black water dumped on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Every science department has stories about students accidentally spilling something on themselves and having to use the chem shower and getting gallons of brown or black water dumped on them.

Why don’t they just turn the drat things on every couple of days for like 30 seconds?