Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quadramind

Oh, it's the bellowing cloud again. Great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Quadramind posted:

Oh, it's the bellowing cloud again. Great.

Is that like the drinking gourd?

sb hermit

rear end-penny posted:

good luck in class and on your new job vs

Quadramind

Today's colour is white here, because it is snowing and Rex is eating the snow.

Finger Prince

https://phys.org/news/2023-01-newly-green-comet-whiz-earth.html

Oh poo poo...

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Saoshyant posted:

I paid someone an hamburger a couple days ago and he said that it would be definitively be paid back on Tuesday, which is today, so that's great.
Relatedly, for the first time ever I bought a can of spinach yesterday (rather than a bag or frozen box).

Ass-penny

I told my boss the Beatles wrote a song called "it's ok to leave your dog in a hot car" and when he asked if I was being serious my coworker told him it was the first song on Abby Road

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

MikeStmria

"So it begins.."
Long time no see, not even lurking, but Im back, you always live in my hearth

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

MikeStmria posted:

Long time no see, not even lurking, but Im back, you always live in my hearth

Well last you were here you mentioned something about sunrises, I believe. How you feel about... Sunsets?

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

MikeStmria

"So it begins.."

Viginti Septem posted:

Well last you were here you mentioned something about sunrises, I believe. How you feel about... Sunsets?

Sunsets are nice but they usually mark the ending of something, which is not always nice.

xcheopis

MikeStmria posted:

Sunsets are nice but they usually mark the ending of something, which is not always nice.

They mark the beginning of night

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

MikeStmria

"So it begins.."

xcheopis posted:

They mark the beginning of night

Do they? Thats the moons work

xcheopis

MikeStmria posted:

Do they? Thats the moons work

The moon is shiftless and regularly skips out on night duty

MikeStmria

"So it begins.."

xcheopis posted:

The moon is shiftless and regularly skips out on night duty

London people could say the same about the sun.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
The sky is flat :smuggo:

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

xcheopis

MikeStmria posted:

London people could say the same about the sun.

It is a cursed land, from which both moon and sun avert their gaze

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

rear end-penny posted:

I told my boss the Beatles wrote a song called "it's ok to leave your dog in a hot car" and when he asked if I was being serious my coworker told him it was the first song on Abby Road

you're doing important and respectable work, both of you, and i applaud you for your dedication to the bit. keep up the good work, crew. :anarchists:

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

rear end-penny posted:

I like how adding a second person (with more detail) makes it like 800% more convincing. Like I know it's not true but *maybe*...

xcheopis

Cannot believe how far behind I am on every webtoon that I follow. wtf, me

xcheopis

rear end-penny posted:

Your coworker is a seasoned player

Poultron

It doesn't make me happy if you call me cute, you bastard!
hey

Shifty Nipples

greetings

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Poultron

hope everyone's having a nice night or day or whatever it is where you are

Stoner Sloth

welcome & chat! do you have any favourite crimes/pets/opinions on pizza?

Poultron

Stoner Sloth posted:

welcome & chat! do you have any favourite crimes/pets/opinions on pizza?

1) disturbing the peace
2) i really love cats a lot as they match my personality well but i love all animals
3) havent had a good one in a while because of financial circumstance but i grew up in chicagoland so i love pizza!! i think any topping goes on pizza

thanks for your qeustions

Stoner Sloth

Poultron posted:

1) disturbing the peace
2) i really love cats a lot as they match my personality well but i love all animals
3) havent had a good one in a while because of financial circumstance but i grew up in chicagoland so i love pizza!! i think any topping goes on pizza

thanks for your qeustions

very good answers, thank you!

Shifty Nipples

oh holy poo poo I got my post rate up over "an average of 2.00 posts per day" :toot: :justpost:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

Stoner Sloth posted:

very good answers, thank you!

Poultron

thank you i try to make good posts

Stoner Sloth

Poultron posted:

thank you i try to make good posts

that is all any of us can hope for, but in the end what's important is to :justpost::posthaste:

Poultron

oh i am well aware of the BYOB mantra ... some would say i was there when it was first chanted

Stoner Sloth

Poultron posted:

oh i am well aware of the BYOB mantra ... some would say i was there when it was first chanted

lol wlel you got me beat by a long ways then, in which case welcome back :unsmith:

roomforthetuna

So here's an annoying thing I do every couple of years, is try to remember the name of this specific book / series that has the least memorable name, and for some reason doesn't ever come up in searches for an accurate description of its plot even including two main character names that I remembered correctly but not confidently. (Danlo and Hanuman.)

Today I eventually found it by just manually looking through a list of sci-fi authors for ones named David, which I thought but was not sure was right.

The series is "Requiem for Homo Sapiens", by David Zindell, so it was of course the very last David in the list. And the first book is "The Broken God" which is *even less* descriptive of the content of the book than the meaningless series name.

more falafel please

forums poster

rear end-penny posted:

your coworker deserves a medal for completing the alley-oop

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Stoner Sloth

more falafel please posted:

your coworker deserves a medal for completing the alley-oop

Finger Prince

*anime challenge voice*
Maui beef and Kimchi Double Decker TACOOOOS!!

Poultron

Finger Prince posted:

*anime challenge voice*
Maui beef and Kimchi Double Decker TACOOOOS!!

yeah!

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
woah nice!

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Finger Prince

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w6TCOeNUp4

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Jan 18, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

poo poo. I haven't listened to Bonanzas in forever. Gonna see the singer's new project on Saturday I think.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig