Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Further more didn't one of those cartoons feature an obvious self-insert character called "Space Creep" that went from planet to planet committing sex crimes?

Who doesn't love Space Creep?

"Oooweee I'm Space Creep! Wadublaubadub!"

Classic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
This thread needs more recently unearthed horribly incriminating private message screenshots from 2013-2016.

Also this didn’t age well at all:

https://twitter.com/civicflora/status/1615531555153399808?s=21

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Actually, Morty, there's an infinite amount of universes where paedophilia is not only legal but encouraged. So good job, you put one of them in gaol out of, infinity. I suppose you feel reeeal happy about yourself about now don't you little buddy?

Aw jeez Rick, I hope you rot in there. *hangs up prison visitation telephone*

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Actually, Morty, there's an infinite amount of universes where paedophilia is not only legal but encouraged. So good job, you put one of them in gaol out of, infinity. I suppose you feel reeeal happy about yourself about now don't you little buddy?

Aw jeez Rick, I hope you rot in there. *hangs up prison visitation telephone*

Morty and his family can finally start the healing process

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

Nigmaetcetera posted:

He also invited Andrew Tate on his show.

Tim Heidecker should stop working with all Andrews.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
All Andrews are bad except maybe Julie,

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I feel like you could replace both rick and morty's voice with audio of making GBS threads butts with diarrhea and subtitles. As long as you don't really explain it to the audience, and the other characters acknowledge it, it would fit the tone of the show!

They'd probably come out of it saving money just by having some foley artist pumping cans of corn into a toilet out of a bike pump. Bam show fix'd

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

massive spider posted:

Might have missed this in the thread but this very detailed account of him being a groomy weirdo was posted back in November.

From the other people posting accounts it sounds like he has a girlfriend he uses to cruise for three ways with underage girls with

https://twitter.com/opossumopunk/status/1594218664026316801?s=20&t=5x6ZQ-Hvuo-C-qZ4BT2NMA

Well goddamn so this is almost depressing in how typical it all seems. Is any poo poo actually hitting the fan or is this another "he's too entrenched in our money-printing machine to get rid of" thing?

XYZAB posted:

This thread needs more recently unearthed horribly incriminating private message screenshots from 2013-2016.

Also this didn’t age well at all:

https://twitter.com/civicflora/status/1615531555153399808?s=21

I remember when I first saw that I thought the joke was about broken, corrupted societies covering up monsters under the pretension that mythmaking was better. I should remember that the joke is never two layers deep.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Slotducks posted:

Tim Heidecker looked absolutely emotionally rocked when he had to speak about the Andrew Callaghan stuff last week

the worst crime that Tom Segura did was give Bert Kreischer more of a platform

I liked when Bert showed his dick to Steve-O

https://youtube.com/watch?v=iRRLKq3eVe4

Brain Curry fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Jan 18, 2023

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
That was Ernie not Steve o

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Being a professional comedian seems to wind up with any combination of these three end results:

1) You turn into a monstrous chud with the most reprehensible opinions known to man and then are never seen again

2) You are universally beloved for a recent project and then you can't help but turn into a raging tsunami of domestic and child abuse

3) You have a nervous breakdown and years of using your pain as an outlet results in you doing something tragic

Pick at least 2

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Songbearer posted:

Being a professional comedian seems to wind up with any combination of these three end results:

1) You turn into a monstrous chud with the most reprehensible opinions known to man and then are never seen again

2) You are universally beloved for a recent project and then you can't help but turn into a raging tsunami of domestic and child abuse

3) You have a nervous breakdown and years of using your pain as an outlet results in you doing something tragic

Pick at least 2

Alright, lemme have it, what did Jim Gaffigan do?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Walking around a fundamentalist christian protest wearing a sandwich board that says:

It's Ernie and Bert!
Not Ernie and Steve!

Buce
Dec 23, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

PinheadSlim posted:

the question was about comedians

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Songbearer posted:

Pick at least 2

As a fan of comedians, I dont think this is true at all. Justin Roiland isn't even a comedian!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Also Robin Williams only did #3? or is he the exception?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Williams stole other comics' material, which makes them even madder than sex pestery.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Animal-Mother posted:

Williams stole other comics' material, which makes them even madder than sex pestery.

we are currently at peak hot-take levels

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

PinheadSlim posted:

did a voice on rick and morty

sad question
May 30, 2020

sure okay posted:

Imagine debating paying for a shooter made by a sex pest for the right amount of money. A shooter.

About 15,000 come out every year. At least 6 of them are good! Let this one sail on by friends.
Yeah but do those shooters have this happening as audio backdrop 100% of the playtime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4AmLcBLZWY&t=52s

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Who the gently caress paid for a game that released on game pass

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

PinheadSlim posted:

Fat-shamed manatees.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Slotducks posted:

the worst crime that Tom Segura did was give Bert Kreischer more of a platform

Weren't Segura and his wife doing victory laps over "discovering" and performing Andrew Taint right before he got arrested for sex trafficking?

They moved to Texas, too, never a good sign

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Buce posted:

the question was about comedians

Lmao

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

MrQwerty posted:

Who the gently caress paid for a game that released on game pass

Many goons in this very thread bragged about playing that game and how it is actually very good and cool lol

I won't call them out but one of them is satanic splash back

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

precision posted:

Many goons in this very thread bragged about playing that game and how it is actually very good and cool lol

this whole "name and shame other goons for watching an episode of r&m" is super loving lame and you should stop doing it

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Watching this thread whiplash back and forth is quite interesting

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

precision posted:

I mean, I played it for a half hour until I got tired of Roiland, never picked it back up and uninstalled it when all this poo poo happened.

My point was that it released on Game Pass, there's literally no reason to pay for that game.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

another blow to junkpass

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Some people like to own their games instead of stream them? The Game Pass sub ends and you can't play it anymore, even if you've shoved thousands of dollars into the service. I like to buy a game once, not rent it in perpetuity.

EDIT: I don't own this game but c'mon don't be baffled that not everyone uses the video game streaming service.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Some people like to own their games instead of stream them? The Game Pass sub ends and you can't play it anymore, even if you've shoved thousands of dollars into the service. I like to buy a game once, not rent it in perpetuity.

I mean, I buy stuff that doesn't annoy the poo poo out of me. Don't really buy games sight-unseen anymore, though.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

precision posted:

oh word?

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

StrangersInTheNight posted:

EDIT: I don't own this game but c'mon don't be baffled that not everyone uses the video game streaming service.

Sure, timeless classics like Mario, FFVII, or Death Stranding. But loving High on Life?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

finally, a reason to disrespect rick and morty

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Yeah, I only play video games that have ninjas in them

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

mind the walrus posted:

I remember when I first saw that I thought the joke was about broken, corrupted societies covering up monsters under the pretension that mythmaking was better. I should remember that the joke is never two layers deep.

Aw jeez I was confused as to why people kept bringing up this episode and just realized that this scene could be justifying instead of criticising the gross "not tainting their memory" thing that people do. I really hate that whole idea of "now that he's dead don't bring up that Uncle Jim always touched the kids, it'll upset grandma"

That sucks, I loved this episode because it had a serial molester getting his poo poo kicked in by a child

Also thanks for the posts about Tom Segura, goons, I only knew him from his comedy specials, after seeing poo poo from his podcasts he seems like a chuddy shithead

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

it's true, I downloaded a game using xbox game pass and noted that the game parts were kind of fun for a night!

The real tragedy is that Joe Pera talks to you is only one show. I would watch more shows with that guy's views.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

precision posted:

weren't you just scolding everyone for being high and mighty a page or two back?

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

high and mighty on life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

arsenicCatnip posted:

high and mighty on life