Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

thetoughestbean posted:

She’s giving him the bedroom eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M&ab_channel=AndrewL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
rear end Bed: The Bed That Eats rear end

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

rear end: the bed that beds rear end people

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013
HI I LIKE TO GIVE ADVICE ON RELATIONSHIPS
That bed looks like it licks toes, not eats rear end.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

The Punisher #13 (2005)

Punisher #4 (2009)

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Dark Web X-Men #3.

To me, my X-Pups!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

also

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

I swear to God, one day I'm going to go to New Jersey and I'm going to be disappointed at how just like every other American city it is.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Nilbop posted:

I swear to God, one day I'm going to go to New Jersey and I'm going to be disappointed at how just like every other American city it is.

It's really only people from New York City that talk poo poo about New Jersey. Fun fact New York City has 2 NFL teams. They share a stadium where they play their home games. That stadium is in New Jersey.

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Source: Marvel Love Unlimited Infinity Comic #32

Unrelated nitpick: Where did Rogue's thumb go? Did she absorb Spider-Man's sticky finger powers?

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

You just made me look that comic up. And it gets better!

The world isn't ready for Hot Beak

:stare: too much information

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Saoshyant posted:

You just made me look that comic up. And it gets better!

The world isn't ready for Hot Beak

:stare: too much information

What's the power?

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Also who is that?

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

Pretty sure it's Karma, who has a lot of telekinetic powers, I presume Rogue is eluding to her ability to share sensations with people.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Also someone Photoshop Moon Over June faces on the last panel, TIA.

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

arsenicCatnip posted:

Pretty sure it's Karma, who has a lot of telekinetic powers, I presume Rogue is eluding to her ability to share sensations with people.

Karma specifically has the power to take control of other people telepathically.
Rogue is suggesting with Karma's powers she could be controlling Remy like a puppet in the bedroom.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Suleman posted:

Karma specifically has the power to take control of other people telepathically.
Rogue is suggesting with Karma's powers she could be controlling Remy like a puppet in the bedroom.

Just sit on your hand until it goes numb like normal people.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Just sit on your hand until it goes numb like normal people.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Nilbop posted:

Well, it's a state, not a city, though I guess Jersey City is reasonably "city" like. But also they don't let you pump your own gas there.

StumblyWumbly
Sep 12, 2007

Batmanticore!
I haven't been there in decades, but North Jersey also had a bunch of chemical factories that made this horrible smell if you were driving down the highway with your windows open.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
Went to New Jersey for the first time last year. It was fine.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

Punisher vs. Bullseye #2 (2006)

Punisher War Journal #1 (2007)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

BATMAN: Wayne Family Adventures - Chapter 67

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Infinitum posted:

Harley and Ivy never disappoint, no matter the series.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

Infinitum posted:

That entire "chapter" was hilarious and the series is worth the few minutes every week that it takes to read (if you are cool with Webtoon).

Uthor fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Jan 20, 2023

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

Uncle Scrooge #11 (1955)

Arkham Asylum: The Order of the World #5 (2022)

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Wayne Family Adventures can be funny but it’s often too twee for my taste

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Gather Ye Power

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

The Twilight Zone #58 (1974)

Horror Comics Black & White #3 (2021)

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

Darthemed posted:

The Twilight Zone #58 (1974)
Just FYI this needs urgent and immediate reposting to the Political Cartoons thread.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

The Fury of Firestorm, The Nuclear Man #9 (1983)

Telepaths #3 (2021)

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Wouldn't Firestorm be able to just transmute the water in his mouth into air?

Forum accident
Jun 15, 2006

All hail Thor...the THUNDER GOD!

Patsy Walker #99 (1962)

Guardians of the Galaxy v2 #15 (2010)

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Kwyndig posted:

Wouldn't Firestorm be able to just transmute the water in his mouth into air?

one thing you can always rely on any version of firestorm for is to be really bad at using his/their powers.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

one thing you can always rely on any version of firestorm for is to be really bad at using his/their powers.

Just read an issue of FF where Susan Richards is blindfolded and helpless. Like she couldn't just make the blindfold invisible.

What I'm saying is all superhero comics writers are idiots.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Just read an issue of FF where Susan Richards is blindfolded and helpless. Like she couldn't just make the blindfold invisible.

What I'm saying is all superhero comics writers are idiots.

Can she make other objects invisible? I thought she could only make herself invisible.
Although she should be able to use her force fields to remove the blindfold, she's done tons of telekinetic-y things with them in the past.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Bucnasti posted:

Can she make other objects invisible? I thought she could only make herself invisible.
Although she should be able to use her force fields to remove the blindfold, she's done tons of telekinetic-y things with them in the past.
She can turn other things invisible, yes. Maybe not in the original Kirby/Lee run, but certainly in anything modern.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Bucnasti posted:

She was always able to turn her clothes invisible (because otherwise she'd have to strip naked to not be seen). A blindfold is a cloth.