Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's short for Pepeter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Wow. Hard to top the FBI one but this might come close

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Fellas, is it racist to have a name?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Ruffian Price posted:

from time to time

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Ruffian Price posted:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Ruffian Price posted:

- permabanned poster WeedLordBonerHitler1488

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

Antonymous posted:

how many people really need whatever those devices I cannot recognize are

"pocket operator - office" and it looks like cheap 80s japanese products. ok yah, I "need" that, whatever it is

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

oh boy must be a good name......

hmmmm

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

good advertisement for Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, CA

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Armadillo Tank posted:

vegans and hindus

speak for yourself pal, I like eating borgir.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Tankbuster posted:

speak for yourself pal, I like eating borgir.

i dimmu what you’re talking about

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Antonymous posted:

because it's a name?

does it also capitalize Richard or Sarah?

it capitalizes Kroger and GameStop

and this

but not this

e: nothing bad is the answer to "what happened to aphex twin" right?? :ohdear:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

a bill is something birds or a customer has. gates are what gated communities have. the closest thing to bezos is bezoars and maybe brouzouf. so that’s why autocorrect doesn’t trigger for willy g

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

i just forced my phone jeyboard to stop correcting and now it's ebtirely on mr if i gently caress up

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

FFT posted:

i just forced my phone jeyboard to stop correcting and now it's ebtirely on mr if i gently caress up

Who's "mister"?

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

mawarannahr posted:

a bill is something birds or a customer has. gates are what gated communities have. the closest thing to bezos is bezoars and maybe brouzouf. so that’s why autocorrect doesn’t trigger for willy g

wiktionary tells me it's canarian for big blubbery lips, or old spanish for kisses (modern spanish is besos)

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

i am harry - is your first language not english btw

your phone is doing what I would call "normal stuff"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Chamale posted:

Who's "mister"?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Take, your broken brain, and learn to post again, learn to poo poo so free

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

FFT posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/markydoodoo/status/772279831937576960

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

FFT posted:

Mr. if i gently caress up is me when my wife makes me sleep on the couch! :dadjoke:

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
*pussycat dollsishly* 🎵if i gently caress up🎵

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

i can't let that happen to you, Dave

also i have had to add in stuff like in "youtube" instead of "YouTube" and all kinds of stupid poo poo, it keeps trying to get me to talk about Brands

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

Antonymous posted:

good advertisement for Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, CA

Never knew! I love it when I get the backstory

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

are they just openly admitting capitalism is a scam now that they think we're too weak to do anything about it?

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

All the elites have is sad lies they tell themselves and everyone who is forced to listen. Look how damned insecure they all are, how empty they are as people.

Take away their money and they may commit mass suicide since they have nothing else to their personalities besides assholism and power tripping.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

The Demilich posted:

All the elites have is sad lies they tell themselves and everyone who is forced to listen. Look how damned insecure they all are, how empty they are as people.

Take away their money and they may commit mass suicide since they have nothing else to their personalities besides assholism and power tripping.

inshallah

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

The Demilich posted:

I posted about this a bunch in yospos but when the Artemis mission launched, Elon Musk (and I'm certain it was actually him) was in the same youtube livestream chat room as me. It wasn't the NASA one, it was a different one with only like 40 people watching, and he spent the entire time being comically petty. Like constant "my rocket's so much better why won't they let me take over?" and "I offered to send some of my engineers to help with the rocket but NASA declined!!" poo poo, it was absolutely pathetic.

Meanwhile I spent the entire time bullying him, and I'm pretty sure that a friend of mine who was also there actually made him cry based on his last post being more or less "I need a drink", which is real cool.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Anything that goads a billionaire to shoving off this mortal coil is a heroic action. In essence, your specific posting is praxis. Inshallah!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Coolness Averted posted:

are they just openly admitting capitalism is a scam now that they think we're too weak to do anything about it?

Yep.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

lmao you idiot proles, blackrock is doing you a favor by taking the hit buying up all the housing

you should kiss your landlord's feet for doing you the favor and helping to enable your very smart strategy of never owning a home

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

good job photo editor, randomly choosing pics of black people. hope you feel good about that

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Carthag Tuek posted:

good job photo editor, randomly choosing pics of black people. hope you feel good about that

They're poor because of bad spending habits
smdh at those people and their housing addiction

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
If they didn't keep buying all those houses they'd be able to afford some delicious avocado toast

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Carthag Tuek posted:

Owning a house in a neighbourhood where black people start moving in is a terrible investment. A Good Picture.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Coolness Averted posted:

Yeah once Occupy got snuffed out and the millions of Americans who just had their futures foreclosed on shrugged and went back to their drudgery that was pretty much the green light for them.

BRJurgis
Aug 15, 2007

Well I hear the thunder roll, I feel the cold winds blowing...
But you won't find me there, 'cause I won't go back again...
While you're on smoky roads, I'll be out in the sun...
Where the trees still grow, where they count by one...

is pepsi ok posted:

Yeah once Occupy got snuffed out and the millions of Americans who just had their futures foreclosed on shrugged and went back to their drudgery that was pretty much the green light for them.

I work with a dude who lost everything and had to start over in the recession. He said he went to occupy but felt he had to nope out for his safety (he's black).

Frustratingly enough he's often a capitalism/america apologist. Dude got me so angry stanning for police once during after-work-beer-time I called him a bootlicker (still feel bad about that, but he does purposely devils advocate me while largely being less informed).

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Why won’t this coworker (he’s black) just understand that I’m more informed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Occupy camps weren't particularly safe for anyone. Totally get why a black guy wouldn't want to stay in one.

My cousin camped out in one for a while in Texas. Not somewhere that was cool at the time like Austin. No. He camped in loving Lubbock. Lol.