Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
screaming about illegitimate elections abroad while having the worst electoral system known to man at home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Pledging allegiance.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Getting mad when kids don't pledge allegiance

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
sharks that live in the sewers

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

actually using nuclear weapons, on cities, with 90% of casualties being civilians

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Hatebag posted:

Getting mad when kids don't pledge allegiance

Calling the police when kids are outside alone.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

build giant ramps on their highways to do tricks with their trucks and motorcycles on

do drag races and cool stunts on inner city freeways

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

cop cars that somehow run over and kill more people chasing a red light cross than all the illegal dragraces combined.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
genetically modified pig people kept in underground labs to harvest organs from for the ruling class

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

genetically modified pig people kept in underground labs to harvest organs from for the ruling class

Pretty sure that started as one of Henry VIII's pet projects

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
we still do it!! and it's hosed up!

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Taking cars and making the world's most boring races imaginable.
NASCAR, surely already mentioned, is driving in a circle for a weekend, and once every 2 years there's an interesting fireball crash.

Drag races should be fast as hell and the quickest wins. Nope its some hosed up poo poo where they drive for 7 seconds, guess how they will do ahead of time or some bullshit, and the closest guess wins.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

happyhippy posted:

NASCAR, surely already mentioned, is driving in a circle for a weekend, and once every 2 years there's an interesting fireball crash.

Drag races should be fast as hell and the quickest wins. Nope its some hosed up poo poo where they drive for 7 seconds, guess how they will do ahead of time or some bullshit, and the closest guess wins.

A 7 second quarter mile is fast as hell... but I think Bracket Racing is being conflated with "normal" drag racing and it is confusing you

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

happyhippy posted:

you gotta watch the top fuel for that

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
kids beauty pageants

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

tristeham posted:

kids beauty pageants

it's ok, they definitely do not diddle kids. there's even a song about it!

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

happyhippy posted:

no need when you can watch a bunch of 1996 Civics square off against 2009 Chargers down 5 lane stroads from your apartment window

p.also rad that real biker gangs run from the cops but boomer biker gangs of 50+ all pull over en mass

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

War and Pieces posted:

p.also rad that real biker gangs run from the cops but boomer biker gangs of 50+ all pull over en mass

I'm okay with this

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

cop cars with punisher skulls painted on them

cop AR15s with "your hosed" etched on them

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Koishi Komeiji posted:

cop AR15s with "your hosed" etched on them

That piece of poo poo was acquitted by a jury full of pieces of poo poo. Later, the mesa cops hired the cop back on the sly and gave him a medical retirement for ptsd related to executing a guy for no reason and a $30k/year pension

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

War and Pieces posted:

these guys are so pathetic lol. a huge portion are former cops and maintain nice lawns at home

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Orange Devil posted:

Pledging allegiance.

to israel

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

punishing its citizens for boycotting another country that still has export restrictions

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

vyelkin posted:

screaming about illegitimate elections abroad while having the worst electoral system known to man at home

electronic voting machines lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
prepared to invade la hague if any of their citizens is arrested by the international court of justice

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
naming a beach "Lake"

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

yellowcar posted:

speaking of minnesota, hotdish is pretty hosed up and disgusting

it's jambalaya that's had all of the flavor carefully eliminated from it

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

In Training posted:

its common practice to run a "background check" when youre hired for a job. Wth is this

is this more hosed up than including proof of your race a picture with your resume

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

In Training posted:

its common practice to run a "background check" when youre hired for a job. Wth is this

passing the background check to work at a hospital but failing the check to rent an 800 sq ft apartment:

just american thing

Sorgrid
May 1, 2007
So it goes.

War and Pieces posted:

passing the background check to work at a hospital but failing the check to rent an 800 sq ft apartment:

just american thing

Measuring surfaces in "square feet"

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

War and Pieces posted:

just american thing

Don't worry. More and more employers here are including a credit score check before employment as well, so you can conveniently be disqualified from both at the same time. Basically,

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Americans love having a social credit system but not calling it one.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
genuinely believing the terrorists hate them for their freedom

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
things like pickles being sold as individually wrapped single items

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Sorgrid posted:

Measuring surfaces in "square feet"

measuring surfaces in "football fields"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Keeping all food in large, opaque glass jars that they also keep scorpions in

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl
Anyone mentioned calling themselves "expats" instead of immigrant?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/taraxrh/status/1616478380970344455?t=0wIWD3rqlx6ElqiNEp4XNQ&s=19

Lol owned

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

webcams for christ posted:

actually using nuclear weapons, on cities, with 90% of casualties being civilians

Insisting that we had no other choice and actually it saved lives if you really think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
It did. Think about it. If the USSR had beaten Japan, they would have been communists. And then we know from the black book that 300% of the population of every communist nation dies. So really...