Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I actually think both have their positives and negatives but I think Europe is better to live in from a general quality-of-life perspective:

-Walkable and pedestrian friendly cities with efficient public transport and less of an emphasis on car culture
-Free healthcare
-Lower rates of obesity in addition to an emphasis on unprocessed foods, with various cuisines that focus on simple ingredients that work well together
-Interesting history and a variety of cultures with noteworthy museums and architecture

What are your thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
Europe is better because theres less Americans there, but america is also better because there are less europeans there. Makes u think

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Australia is the correct answer.

:australia:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
No I don't think America or Europe is better to live in.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
if i secured a job in the Netherlands i would never, ever return to teh USA

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I would live in Japan if it weren't for their stupid obsession with fax machines, there are some things I just cannot tolerate

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I think I'm poor

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It all sucks op

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I came from SA which sucked poo poo, to the US, Louisiana, which sucks poo poo, then moved to the east coast, which sucks poo poo.
Are u asking me if there is no place in Europe that sucks less poo poo? U lie

LimaBiker
Dec 9, 2020

Definitely varies a bit per country. The UK is more and more 'Small America' with the NHS being slowly eroded away.
And quite a few former soviet countries have large areas where there are just as many jobs to find, as in Bumfuck Nowhere, Southern USA.

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

I'm sure Europeans can be just as annoying as Americans, but they're easier to ignore because they are annoying in their own languages instead of the same language as you. Downside about Europe though is that lots of people there still speak English. So maybe try to find a country with a low rate of English as a second language.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i live in europe so america is better because you're further away from me

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Europe is one country that can all be characterized in one way.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Randarkman posted:

Europe is one country that can all be characterized in one way.

Let's Make a Better World

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

oh wizard master you scallywag

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I think you can probably get hosed wizard master

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

The answer is obvious.

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE
bitch is real as poo poo and you know it

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

America and Europe are both huge with a lot of variance in QoL across them, comparing rural Connecticut with rural Bulgaria or rural Germany with rural Alabama would give you a pretty easy answer for either option.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'd probably say Europe but only like, Norway, Northern Italy + Sardinia and maybe Denmark

The only decent place in America is Oregon and Hawaii if you can afford it, the rest sucks mega rear end and the quality of life is shittastic

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Do u think if someone used a drill on a piece of wood over and over in front of a orangutan that the orangutan would then take the drill when offered and drill it into the skull of a person strapped to that piece of wood? Purely out of imitation? Would the ape consider the difference between thin air and a human being between the piecw of wood?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Do u think if someone used a drill on a piece of wood over and over in front of a orangutan that the orangutan would then take the drill when offered and drill it into the skull of a person strapped to that piece of wood? Purely out of imitation? Would the ape consider the difference between thin air and a human being between the piecw of wood?

I mean how long is a piece of string, mate?

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

America better stop being full of jerks all the time imo

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Blow posted:

If you are white and think those dirty abbos should gently caress off.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

https://i.imgur.com/zMdfUot.gifv

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Extra row of tits posted:

If you are white and think those dirty abbos should gently caress off.

Didn't a 15 year old boy just get beat to death by racist grown men with a pipe?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-64341452

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Preoptopus posted:

Didn't a 15 year old boy just get beat to death by racist grown men with a pipe?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-64341452

happened in october.

loving disgusting. we need to march over this poo poo like yesterday. They just uncovered a bunch of Nazi paraphernalia in several apartments across brisbane as well.

Poohs Packin fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Jan 20, 2023

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
dammit wazard mister

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Skarsnik posted:

I think you can probably get hosed wizard master

Definitely America for you.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Having never been to the US except for a stop in Hawaii I can safely say all airports are roughly the same, op.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i like america because i can own a lot of guns which makes me feel better about my small penius

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Both garbage places, HTH

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I wouldn't want to live in the part of Europe that's being invaded by the other part of Europe. These Europeans are always getting mad at each other.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Blow posted:

I can't stand aussies because i only have bad days and im not anyone's mate

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Well there's the city of Europe and then there's Europe Township.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Id be scared to live in Europe where you cant have guns to protect yourself against all the people with guns

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Europe is looking a lot nicer ever since England left

yugioh mishima
Oct 22, 2020

im american and european and i dont live in either of those places op. i would recommend that

Molten Llama
Sep 20, 2006

The Bramble posted:

Id be scared to live in Europe where you cant have guns to protect yourself against all the people with guns

But you can use the high-speed rail to escape your attackers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glah
Jun 21, 2005
I guess the homogenous spherical country of Europe would be a better place to live if you were poor but America would be better place if you were rich (you'd be able to afford like four golden toilets instead of three in America) and liked guns.

But I'm not rich and don't much care for guns, so eh.