Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

you know i been fighting villains with a horse thats so gay, it felt good to get that out of the way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

: Create and post a custom character

I will not speak of him again.

Fungah! posted:

you know i been fighting villains with a horse thats so gay, it felt good to get that out of the way

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
I have to say that my memories of this game are better than the actual game lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
not being able to have better control of the camera is the biggest issue

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

not being able to have better control of the camera is the biggest issue

yeah the camera sucks even with rotation on

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Fungah! posted:

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

yeah the camera sucks even with rotation on

how do you rotate it???

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Thinking I'll be ready to try demi fiend pretty soon, my motivation to get this done just skyrocketed for some reason

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Yeah I might retry freedom force on an easier difficulty if I get bored of DDS before the end of the month.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

how do you rotate it???

Hold alt and move the mouse, but first you have to turn on “Rotate Camera” in the options, which is off by default for some stupid loving reason

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol, that explains why nothing was working when i tried every common shortcut

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

the karma temple is extremely loving long. I suppose it looked really long from outside so it's my fault I'm surprised

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

LARRY LOOKS UP AT A TOWER THAT LITERALLY AND SYMBOLICALLY PIERCES THE HEAVENS: huh I bet that won't take long to climb lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

LARRY LOOKS UP AT A TOWER THAT LITERALLY AND SYMBOLICALLY PIERCES THE HEAVENS: huh I bet that won't take long to climb lol

lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

realized i made him a bit too like a level 1 dq slime in between screenshot 1 and 2. slimon deserves to be powerful.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mbt posted:

realized i made him a bit too like a level 1 dq slime in between screenshot 1 and 2. slimon deserves to be powerful.

excellent gooper hero

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

excellent gooper hero

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lol. Other Larry looks up at a candle and thinks the same thing

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

: Beat Pinstripe

this game gets a lot more fun once you can start bringing in more team members with some superpower variety

Sub-Actuality fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Apr 24, 2023

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Accidentally went past the point of no return in DDS so I guess I have to reset and fight the second to last boss so I can do the rest of the side quests.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

rodbeard posted:

Accidentally went past the point of no return in DDS so I guess I have to reset and fight the second to last boss so I can do the rest of the side quests.

Do them in ng+ instead

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

rodbeard posted:

did you not save at the last save point. you can teleport out, in fact you have to

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

it's unorthodox... but you could just beat the last boss and then go back to your old save to beat the other mfers

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah! posted:

In Freedom Force, your horse can be gay
'Cause there ain't no one there who can say neigh

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

i loaded up slimon in an old map to test him out.
when moving, he's in ball form

but when standing still, he morphs into a guy with a looping animation scratching his rear end

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

mbt posted:

but when standing still, he morphs into a guy with a looping animation scratching his rear end

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mbt posted:

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mbt posted:

lmfao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

mbt posted:

Lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

mbt posted:

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

mbt posted:

lmao incredible

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mbt posted:

AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

mbt posted:

Lmfao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

THERAPIST: cool buff slime isn't real, he can't hurt you. That's just a normal slime hopping towards us, say hello

THE NORMAL SLIME STOPPING TO SAY HELLO:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mbt posted:

the tunnels by where you fight fly beelz. titania gives good karma/money, isis drops mp noise, arahabakis drop vital noise
it's taken me an hour to get from level 55 to 60 doing this, how are people getting to level 70 or whatever without going insane

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

it's taken me an hour to get from level 55 to 60 doing this, how are people getting to level 70 or whatever without going insane

When I did it a few years ago I watched DBZ Kai.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

mbt posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I watched all of succession doing it