Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I'm only a handful of cards away myself. I'm dreading the ones from PotD that I need to get yet. I just don't much care for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much

Dareon posted:

Updated house pics, with angles on the dangles.

Yes, that is the proper way to use a frying pan, I learned from Julyan Manderville herself, and you wouldn't want to argue with her.

Obligatory Haurchefant. The secret bookshelf door is on the right, you can see how it goes all the way to the ceiling while the normal bookshelves don't.

And inside. All the Mummer's stuff you can buy from Masked Rose's assistant, plus a few random dungeon drop crafts and retainer returns.

Weird, I more or less had the same idea:

Except mine is hiding a bathroom (still a work in progress since everything is so expensive)

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Triple triad is gonna be my next big project in like 2 months when im able to get all the arr sightseeing logs.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I've resorted to watching chocobos gently caress and betting on the babies

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

the_steve posted:

I'm only a handful of cards away myself. I'm dreading the ones from PotD that I need to get yet. I just don't much care for it.
...the what? There are technically three from HoH sacks, but you can just win those from Ushiogi in TT games instead (though you do have to do HoH 1-30 once to unlock him). None from PotD proper nor any NPC unlocked via PotD progress that I'm aware of - are you sure?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

DACK FAYDEN posted:

...the what? There are technically three from HoH sacks, but you can just win those from Ushiogi in TT games instead (though you do have to do HoH 1-30 once to unlock him). None from PotD proper nor any NPC unlocked via PotD progress that I'm aware of - are you sure?

Now that you mention it, I'm not sure.
I just saw that some of them dropped from Haloed sacks and assumed PotD.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

dyslexicfaser
Dec 10, 2022

Thanks I hate it

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

My house is still a work in progress, mostly it could just use more accessories and set dressing. Think I got a good base so far.

Ground floor I have designed like a cozy fancy bar.

Bottom floor I'm going for a clean, plantlife aesthetic. Kind of inspired by parts of Leyndell Capital from Elden Ring, though noticeably less grungy and broken down.

This is what I got so far. Not really hitting the Leyndell aesthetic but I like what I'm managing so far anyways.

YoshiOfYellow fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Jan 22, 2023

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

YoshiOfYellow posted:

Bottom floor I'm going for a clean, plantlife aesthetic. Kind of inspired by parts of Leyndell Capital from Elden Ring, though noticeably less grungy and broken down.

I saw the images before I read the text above it and was instantly like "that looks like that one room in the Capital in Elden Ring" so good job there

edit: oh those literally are screenshots from Elden Ring :lol: I'm a dang fool

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Yeah my bad prolly coulda labeled them better haha. I don't think I can really get something to that level in XIV but I'm loving the aesthetic I'm coming up with even if it's pretty far off from the inspiration.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
I'm down to my last lot of cards being in Eureka and Bozja

:suicide:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I had MUCH more fun progressing through Eureka rather than running the same dungeon with trusts over and over.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
This took forever, and I have several more spots like this to set up. An FC mate just gave me 3 of his verdant partitions which rules because they extremely expensive right now. Anyway my first big project in my house is done, the outside of the kitchen window

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

Zeruel posted:

I'm down to my last lot of cards being in Eureka and Bozja

:suicide:

Didn't they add the Eureka cards to the NPCs outside at the pier? Or was that not all of them?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Tamba posted:

Didn't they add the Eureka cards to the NPCs outside at the pier? Or was that not all of them?

you have to still progress through eureka for them to show up

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Yeah I believe you can buy the Eureka cards once you either unlock or finish the zone

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Do you even get anything for getting all the Triple Triad cards?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

You get a mount that tells people you love pain

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Electric Phantasm posted:

Do you even get anything for getting all the Triple Triad cards?

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

The mount used to be "all cards released at this moment, minus the tournament exclusive ones". They've added cards since then, without updating the requirements so you can skip some now and still get that mount.
Until they add a new achievement, of course...

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

The mount is the first 312 cards. You may be thinking of some achievements tied to unique cards collected.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The Warrior of Light rides their poptart in style.

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"

link PLEASE

Crackerjack
Nov 7, 2004
crackalackin

Slippery Tilde
Post-escapade chill out session with the crew.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

barclayed posted:

link PLEASE

lol I'm not sure if the Estinien one is in her store or not but this was the only similar source I saw
https://twitter.com/lizardtown/status/1136380755645468673?s=20

oh gently caress I just noticed the date on that tweet, I wonder if the store even exists anymore

Consummate Professional posted:

Yeah I believe you can buy the Eureka cards once you either unlock or finish the zone

IIRC you get the opportunity to play an NPC for the cards, with the associated RNG drops you'd expect.

Consummate Professional posted:

You get a mount that tells people you love pain

Speaking of, I finally saw the 2000 mentor roulette mount for the first time yesterday.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Is Valentiones day our next event?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Usually, yes. They haven't announced it yet.

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
^ what is the Klaus's Boyz gangtag for?

There's a couple of things about PvP I wish they'd bring to PvE, but if they bring nothing else, let them bring individual LBs instead of the shared party bar. A shared party bar isn't what a Final Fantasy Limit Break is, to me at least, and the shared system means as tank or healer I generally don't see it and as DPS it's really variable if I pull the trigger or someone else does. This opinion was reinforced on learning BLM casts Meteor as LB3 and that's cool as heck and I'd like to reliably see that.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
then mash that poo poo before another dps can get to it. easy peasy, baby

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
If we had individual LBs BLM would not have meteor.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Individual LBs would just be boring with how the game is designed at this point. It'd lose all its luster immediately.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

SuperKlaus posted:

^ what is the Klaus's Boyz gangtag for?

It's an American Dad (cartoon) reference, it's for fans.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

There's an American Dad thread???

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

TheWorldsaStage posted:

There's an American Dad thread???

I can never tell when people are joking but yes. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3676307

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Not joking, will check it out!

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Individual LBs would have to be weak as poo poo to account for the way the game is already balanced. They'd basically be slightly prettier versions of your existing Big Potency 60-120 second cooldown attacks.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I think it would be neat to have a pve instance that uses the pvp powers. It would have to be balanced around them so it would just be one raid or perhaps a Bozja-like zone. But that would be different.

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Disco is not dead! Disco is LIFE!

Most of the level 90 abilities jobs have are about what an individual LB would look like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
If I'm not blinding my entire raid because they were too slow to press the button, then I don't want it