Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The Tesla Big Rig video that trucker guy made did point out that having the driver's seat in a central position makes it a huge pain in the rear end to get in and out of and wastes all kinds of space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I am hoping teslas have heads-up displays at least, so the driver can see speed and crap projected on the windshield, this is basic bitch tech thats been around forever

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

tesla drivers aren't even looking out the windshield to avoid children, they're not gonna do it to see how fast they're going

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
A HUD that only displays elon and catturd tweets

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Data Graham posted:

The Tesla Big Rig video that trucker guy made did point out that having the driver's seat in a central position makes it a huge pain in the rear end to get in and out of and wastes all kinds of space.

That big rig is hilariously terrible just from an ergonomics/driver efficiency standpoint not even considering its awful range.

Having the seat in the middle makes it a huge pain in the rear end to pull up to any toolbooths especially if they have to hand documents over etc, just for one.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

that won't be a problem because all those documents will soon be on the blockchain

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Data Graham posted:

Tesla Presents: Big Rigs Straight Off The Road Racing

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
At least Big Rigs had the decency to clip straight through objects, instead of a Cybertruck turning them into paste beneath its Krusty O's style jagged metal frame

Kale
May 14, 2010

Still annoyed by the MSM's seeming unwillingness to highlight what an all out cliche right wing hack Elon Musk has turned out to be entering his 50's. Like it's the defining trait of him as far as I'm concerned, but the MSM seems wholly concerned with financial stakes in his continuing antics and it cannot be stated enough all out fully on display right wing hackery. Like not even just kind of right leaning, from having an indifferent opinion of the guy thinking he's kind of weird and makes a ton of stupid faces, to I can count on a single hands digits the number of American businessman that come across as more all out right wing hacks 24/7 than Elon Musk in 2022 into 2023. It's loving embarrassing how many of these empty vessel people there are out there in positions of influence nowadays.

Like literally the top 3 stories on google news right now all start with "Elon Musk says". Pretty wide birth with limited vetting of the take or claim for a guy that says a lot of stupid far right conspiracy theory basically all the time now.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Kale posted:

Still annoyed by the MSM's seeming unwillingness to highlight what an all out cliche right wing hack Elon Musk has turned out to be entering his 50's. Like it's the defining trait of him as far as I'm concerned, but the MSM seems wholly concerned with financial stakes in his continuing antics and it cannot be stated enough all out fully on display right wing hackery. Like not even just kind of right leaning, from having an indifferent opinion of the guy thinking he's kind of weird and makes a ton of stupid faces, to I can count on a single hands digits the number of American businessman that come across as more all out right wing hacks 24/7 than Elon Musk in 2022 into 2023. It's loving embarrassing how many of these empty vessel people there are out there in positions of influence nowadays.

Like literally the top 3 stories on google news right now all start with "Elon Musk says". Pretty wide birth with limited vetting of the take or claim for a guy that says a lot of stupid far right conspiracy theory basically all the time now.

it is kind of weird

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Pastel Candy Snake posted:

i have prostatitis

it's unrelated to any vaccine, i just thought you all should know

Need to clean the pipes more

MrChrome
Jan 21, 2001

Kale posted:

Something I learned during the Trump presidency was to ignore any news article that is purely based on someone saying something. If the headline is "Elon musk says..." that's not news and you don't have to read it. 99% of the time, actual news is something happening or somebody doing something.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Isn't the big rig supposed to be in full production now?

lol, right alongside Tesla's lovely ute

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
this isn't funny anymore and it's just unsafe cars and stormfront 140 chars at a time

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

"says", "claims", "will work on", "expresses" are the new style of click baits based on a tweet or a single sentence in a whole press conference and usually means nothing until it happens. "denies" is an interesting one though because it is a sequel to "says" by someone else, and it usually means the original story actually turns out to be newsworthy and is true

E: unless the original guy is musk or someone even less trustworthy

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Consummate Professional posted:

A HUD that only displays elon and catturd tweets
Coming soon in the next update... the Constrained Heads Up Display or CHUD

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Supreme Allah posted:

I am hoping teslas have heads-up displays at least, so the driver can see speed and crap projected on the windshield, this is basic bitch tech thats been around forever

I was just saying the other day I'm kind of surprised it has never really been adopted for cars. For me to check my speed I have to drop my eyes for a fraction of a second, whereas a HUD that even only showed speed would be much safer and convenient. For whatever reason car maker just seem to have never followed through with it (probably because they can make a few cents of profit by omitting it).

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I was just saying the other day I'm kind of surprised it has never really been adopted for cars. For me to check my speed I have to drop my eyes for a fraction of a second, whereas a HUD that even only showed speed would be much safer and convenient. For whatever reason car maker just seem to have never followed through with it (probably because they can make a few cents of profit by omitting it).

It has been, more and more cars have it now. Even stuff like Mazdas!

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

also the hud should have a targeting reticle for my blasters

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Buce posted:

also the hud should have a targeting reticle for my blasters

The targeting display is still there, suspended in a xenon mist.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Has anyone told him and his cousin that rich white people who inbreed a lot tend to have poor genetics and are thus subject to more health complications, like side effects?

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Or that there is a virus that is known to cause myocarditis going around?

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Jet Jaguar posted:

The targeting display is still there, suspended in a xenon mist.

E sanchay! Onee mat swella! Preeta! Preeta!

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Shouldn't Elon ban himself for doxxing his cousin's weak rear end genes

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

difficult to find words to convey my revulsion.

Don’t yuck other’s yum

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Songbearer posted:

Big Axemaniac Toilet Energy

Lol

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

bird with big dick posted:

Don’t yuck other’s yum

my yum is cars that self-immolate and crave child murder and this thread is doing some p rude kinkshaming

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

difficult to find words to convey my revulsion.

Cars and WALL-E canonically take place in the same timeline. Pretty hosed up when you start thinking about it

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I think we should cut elon a break and leave him alone. In between his numerous pending lawsuits, his several failing companies, his securities fraud, his various overhyped and fraudulent buisnesses, his personal responsibility for shipping cars thwt murder people, he actually has it very tough

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Anyone who has ever met Elon Musk in real life has reported that he smells like poo poo, like he actually shits his pants and no one bothers to complain because they know it wouldn't do any good. This must be why so many redditors find him relatable

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Don’t yuck other’s yum

Don't use this phrase either :barf:

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

QuarkJets posted:

Anyone who has ever met Elon Musk in real life has reported that he smells like poo poo, like he actually shits his pants and no one bothers to complain because they know it wouldn't do any good. This must be why so many redditors find him relatable

Woah, redditors dont poo poo their pants, what an absolutely scandalous and libellous slur. They just dont wipe after they poo poo and have three showers a year.

Drone_Fragger fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Jan 23, 2023

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

run on sentience posted:

Why are these cars not being recalled, why are they even allowed on the road to begin with?

Late-stage capitalism is ideologically opposed to and practically incapable of regulating capital.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Don’t yuck other’s yum

Hi, fellow kinkster.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Drone_Fragger posted:

I think we should cut elon a break and leave him alone. In between his numerous pending lawsuits, his several failing companies, his securities fraud, his various overhyped and fraudulent buisnesses, his personal responsibility for shipping cars thwt murder people, he actually has it very tough

Don’t forget that he’s extremely divorced, and that all of this is caused by the woke mind virus

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤

FirstnameLastname posted:

lmfao is there more to this
Tragically, no; it's from the super gifted Demi Adejuyigbe. Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_xWnppBUsk

You absolutely must watch his discovery of the ultra-rare lana del rey movie soundtrack single. It even has an electric car!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeL4c_cXSyQ

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

FirstnameLastname posted:

lmfao is there more to this

Can't believe you don't remember the 21st night of September.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Lol this. It’s a phrase that can only be represented in the human mind with pink, sebum oozing, cronenberg comic sans.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Lmao I hate it too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

those are west coast places. I'm a philly boy. I know they don't sell them at wawa

I live on the east coast and there are multiple Circle Ks in my town.