Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Machai posted:

I live on the east coast and there are multiple Circle Ks in my town.

are strange things afoot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Squidster posted:

Tragically, no; it's from the super gifted Demi Adejuyigbe. Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_xWnppBUsk

You absolutely must watch his discovery of the ultra-rare lana del rey movie soundtrack single. It even has an electric car!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeL4c_cXSyQ

holy poo poo lol

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Machai posted:

I live on the east coast and there are multiple Circle Ks in my town.

Circles K

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Elon out here having conversations with crazy rear end folks who say poo poo like "Alcohol is a scam". How does he even find these people to fall in love with?

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1617403816034594817?s=20&t=3ztGqiwKriY464KmwGyIFg

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

her argument is that "Ads make alcohol seem like fun, but if you abuse it it isn't"

not sure how that's a "scam"

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
once you realize full self-driving is a scam, everything changes

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I think some people use the word "scam" to mean "not as good as you think." I used to work with a guy who would say "WiFi is a scam" over and over like it was a known saying and i still have no loving clue what he meant.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Drone_Fragger posted:

I think we should cut elon a break and leave him alone. In between his numerous pending lawsuits, his several failing companies, his securities fraud, his various overhyped and fraudulent buisnesses, his personal responsibility for shipping cars thwt murder people, he actually has it very tough

You had me at elon

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
The probability that Elon has sipped caffeine free Diet Coke out of a wine glass is now 100%

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Does Elon have a caffine free diet coke button on his jet?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

"Marketing as it relates to literally anything ever is a scam" would be accurate but those who who kneel at the altar of the free market would never admit it.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

E the Shaggy posted:

Elon out here having conversations with crazy rear end folks who say poo poo like "Alcohol is a scam". How does he even find these people to fall in love with?

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1617403816034594817?s=20&t=3ztGqiwKriY464KmwGyIFg

I feel like there’s a non zero chance people who frame poo poo like this are looking for a more heroic way of saying they’ve realized they have a personal issue.

LAME: I think I might have a drinking problem and something needs to change.
COOL: I will not rest until I have freed humanity from The Liquor Matrix.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/NicoleBehnam/status/1617261025388302336

Elon must be in love

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Also, epic printer scene in Office Space

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Seed oils?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

E the Shaggy posted:

Yes I'm sure his family has a tradition of enjoying apartheid wineries

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Tesla and SpaceX though, are not scams.

Oh and paying for Twitter checkmarks, lol.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

I tweeted a picture of my cat. SCAM!

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
**pounding shots**

scam. scam. scam. cscmam. smcam.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Elon's fans prefer CSAM to scams.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Trump has "hoax", Elon's gonna take "scam"

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

I want to scam with you
Scammin
I hope you like scammin too

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Edmund Sparkler posted:

"Marketing as it relates to literally anything ever is a scam" would be accurate but those who who kneel at the altar of the free market would never admit it.

That’s an unhelpfully broad definition of a scam.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
i’m about to scam

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

priznat posted:

If Elon is ever diagnosed with a terminal disease it won’t be the disease that kills him it will be a botched attempt to upload his consciousness using used monkeybrain chips.

They got his consciousness into a pc but it won’t stop screaming

Pages back, but this made me think of the worst possible Cyberpunk 2077 mod possible.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Lazyfire posted:

Pages back, but this made me think of the worst possible Cyberpunk 2077 mod possible.

It’s like the Delemain missions except you want to shut him off

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

priznat posted:

It’s like the Delemain missions except you want to shut him off

The Delemain missions but you need to stop the cars from crashing into the child NPCs.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

It's one the relatively new-ish obsessions bubbling up from the unflushed toilet where trad-grift, all-natural-grift, and chud-grift live together. Libs have gluten sensitivity, chuds are poisoned by soy and seed oils.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Most of those things are scams. Don't be fooled by big rapeseed

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

one of the unhinged comments on this post:

quote:

Institutional Charity. (Wanna give, help? Do something like I did. I found a deeply poor family in rural Thailand and built them a nice house while sitting out Covid.) Man Rule #1: Do. Not. Smile. #2: Do. Not. Tilt. Your. Head. These are inviolable and there are no exceptions or excuses, ever. Just don’t do it. She already has plenty of silly-giggly selfies with her girlfriends and gayfriends, and she doesn’t need another.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I hope those people who refuse to smile are as miserable as they seem.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

"Woah" - Neon the Matriks

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Azhais posted:

Most of those things are scams. Don't be fooled by big rapeseed

Rapeseed is the only oil chuds are fine with

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Lazyfire posted:

The Delemain missions but you need to stop the cars from crashing into the child NPCs.

Beep Beep Motherfucker

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

E the Shaggy posted:

Elon founds this because he has an alert for the word "scam".

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
do not smile. Do not tilt your head. No wanking.

these are inviolable

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?

DeeplyConcerned posted:

do not smile. Do not tilt your head. No wanking.

these are inviolable

So that is why he is against work-from-home.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

twistedmentat posted:

Elon founds this because he has an alert for the word "scam".

Elon reads every tweet from someone who has paid for a blue check.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Random Stranger posted:

Elon reads every tweet.