Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zetsubou-san posted:

i thought you were the mouse buddy

wät :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

hawowanlawow posted:

I wonder how much ice T makes from SVU because he is in every ep but has like two lines, easiest role on the biggest show ever

Boomers call this Quiet Quitting

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Armitag3 posted:

Kids call it a coasting job, it’s all over Hollywood. You leverage your previous 90s fame and get on a long running show where you do a few lines then act menacing on the corner of the interview room.

I appreciate this.

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Issaries posted:

Why is the whiteboy the coolest one? Just asking questions.

Albedo.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Old Ice Cube was homophobic, misogynistic and anti Jerry Heller

Did you even watch the 100% accurate documentary that in no way glosses over any aspect of noted Civil Rights group N.W.A.?

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Issaries posted:

Of gently caress. How many oldie Ice rappers there are? Dozens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmbVf2a4v0c&t=139s

If the time stamp doesn’t work, go to 2:19.

E:finally got it to work.

Bird in a Blender has a new favorite as of 16:18 on Jan 23, 2023

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Ice Cube loves him some Louis Farrakhan

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Scratch Monkey posted:

The only good ice is Mr cool ice. Let’s pray he doesn’t get milkshake sucked

E;f;b

We regret to inform you that his full name is Mr. Cool Immigration and Customs Enforcement

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Issaries posted:

He was never cool. :colbert:
He does some ok heavy metal nowadays:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq2OOm1zgRs

Nowadays?

Their most famous (and best) song came out in 1992

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH8gUhDd6WE

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
I saw on Oprah today that guys who play video games don’t love their wives

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Issaries posted:

Of gently caress. How many oldie Ice rappers there are? Dozens?

https://youtu.be/eZekLIdcwLM

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

:hmmyes:

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Do you have avatars turned off? If so, it might be wise to look at your profile occasionally.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

aardwolf posted:

Do you have avatars turned off? If so, it might be wise to look at your profile occasionally.

Ooooh yeah I do. Forgot about that.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That reminds me, when somebody bought me a red text I actually got PMs from goons saying they missed my avatar. I had to reassure them I would buy it right back once the heat died down.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Issaries posted:

Why is the whiteboy the coolest one? Just asking questions.

Ice T is basically a cop

Ice Cube is a Trump dickrider

Vanilla Ice, I'm not sure about, I know he has a house flipping show on TLC or something. Maybe it's between him and Mr. Cool Ice for coolest Ice-adjacent name

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Vanilla Ice is also a chud

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Welp, there we go, Mr. Cool Ice it is

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Ice T is basically a cop

Vanilla Ice, I'm not sure about, I know he has a house flipping show on TLC or something. Maybe it's between him and Mr. Cool Ice for coolest Ice-adjacent name

Wasn't Vanilla Ice a wife-beater?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Ice T is basically a cop

And before he was doing copaganda he was a pimp.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

You're posting the old pics of Mr Cool Ice without the updated ones?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

The Demilich posted:

You're posting the old pics of Mr Cool Ice without the updated ones?

It’s nice to see he’s managing his physique and affording tattoo maintenance

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Guy’s just having a good time, seems p. chill (pun kinda half-rear end intended)

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Yeah, I can't really hate on that guy. He looks a little ridiculous, but it's pretty clear he's living what he considers his best life.

Shine on you crazy dude, I hope your ice stays extremely cool.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
mr cool ice is legit, he's like an interior designer.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

mr cool ice is legit, he's like an interior designer.

"Rearrange my insides, Mr Cool Ice!"

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Does anyone have that image that's of a cat carrier or something with two cats, and one has a note that says something like "i'm a good kitty who cuddles" and the other says something like "i'm a little shithead that bit a hole in my brother's ear."

I can see it in my brain but google is failing me.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Holy poo poo was that bad. And I get the feeling that what's in that video are the best parts of the episode.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Kheldarn posted:

Holy poo poo was that bad. And I get the feeling that what's in that video are the best parts of the episode.

“It’s actually two codes layered on top of each other” I cannot wait for the day I get to ask a software engineer to “just do that”

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Grassy Knowles posted:

“It’s actually two codes layered on top of each other” I cannot wait for the day I get to ask a software engineer to “just do that”

As a PM, I'm furiously taking notes.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Trabant posted:

As a PM, I'm furiously taking notes.

I’m assigning 3 points to this task

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

Atticus_1354 posted:

I used to give horseback rides at a dude ranch. During that time I adopted a dog from back home in the suburbs who got to come live the ranch life. Horses are like people and some like dogs, some hate dogs, and some are just assholes. My new dog Freddy got the joy of finding out which are which just like all new employees did. One of the horses Poncho fell in to the rear end in a top hat group. But he was a lovable rear end in a top hat who would pull pranks like knocking Fred in to water troughs, pushing him over with her head, and gently biting his back and tail if he didn't pay attention. One day I had put a small girl around 11 years old on Poncho and had them sitting in the corrals like you mentioned. Meanwhile I'm putting other guests on horses and proceed to hear an absolute scream of terror from this little girl. Looking over I see a horse piss soaked dog rolling in the sand and Poncho just taking the biggest piss of his life and smiling. That day we took some extra laps back and forth across the stream to clean the dog and she learned never to stand underneath a horse.

Poncho was an rear end in a top hat, boys
His piss as fast as polished steel

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Is that something new, because last I heard he was anything but?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9oUnC8JtXY

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Barometer posted:

He’s all anti vax and poo poo

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Barometer posted:

When trump was president he had a bunch of tweets about how he was sitting down with trump in order to
invest “billions” into black communities.

I’ll let you guess how that panned out.

This from the guy who wrote “I’ll never have dinner with the president”

I think Ice cube was pretty genuine about his convictions in the early 90’s when things like the LA Riots and Rodney King were happening (tons of his songs are about both of those things), but as he got richer and more insulated he shifted to being a chud somewhere in there.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Barometer posted:

its the internet dude the more outlandish and outrageous your bullshit the more ad revenue u make

mods r to busy trying to generate posts thats why these forums have gone to poo poo, fuckin capitalism man

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Cyrano4747 posted:

Does anyone have that image that's of a cat carrier or something with two cats, and one has a note that says something like "i'm a good kitty who cuddles" and the other says something like "i'm a little shithead that bit a hole in my brother's ear."

I can see it in my brain but google is failing me.

There's a whole genre of those pictures, usually named something like "Naughty/Nice cat of the week". Here are two that seem decently close to the particular one you described:

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

I think Ice cube was pretty genuine about his convictions in the early 90’s when things like the LA Riots and Rodney King were happening (tons of his songs are about both of those things), but as he got richer and more insulated he shifted to being a chud somewhere in there.

Yeah, that's a bummer, I liked Cube a lot when I was young. I was always a fan in spite of some misgivings here and there over certain verses and I've always been able to ignore a fair amount of homophobia (having grown up surrounded by it in our culture). Hopefully his son isn't a dick, too.

Mr. Crow posted:

its the internet dude the more outlandish and outrageous your bullshit the more ad revenue u make

mods r to busy trying to generate posts thats why these forums have gone to poo poo, fuckin capitalism man

:freep:

Content for the thread, er, Capitalist overlords...

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Kheldarn posted:

Ohhh it gets a lot stupider. A lot of episodes they write themselves into a corner and wholesale invent some truly outrageous nonsense to get out if it.

My personal favourite was "Your phone can detect vibrations. This can be used to precisely extrapolate what you typed on a keyboard".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎