Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Someone's got a birthday, I wonder who?
Someone's got a birthday, I wondaaeer who?
Someone's got a birthday, I wonder who?
Someone's got a birthday, I think.. it's... you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The voice acting in this show is so goddamn funny, compared to the Simpsons where its usually the (once) excellent writing doing the heavy lifting, but koth has that too.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

SilvergunSuperman posted:

The voice acting in this show is so goddamn funny, compared to the Simpsons where its usually the (once) excellent writing doing the heavy lifting, but koth has that too.

the voice talent on king of the hill is such a huge part of why I enjoy it, it's just all delivered so well and so well together

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVSXpp1uZ7I

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Watched the American Chopper episode, even if it's a lovely cameo, the scene where Hank reveals he has a wire is actually a great dramatic scene

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Testikles posted:

Watched the American Chopper episode, even if it's a lovely cameo, the scene where Hank reveals he has a wire is actually a great dramatic scene

I just watched that one today.

Lucky is a great character and I'm actually surprised they had Tom Petty voice him that many times.

They'll definitely recast him and Luanne. There's no way there's a reboot/follow-up without those two characters, or at least Luanne.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I just watched that one today.

Lucky is a great character and I'm actually surprised they had Tom Petty voice him that many times.

They'll definitely recast him and Luanne. There's no way there's a reboot/follow-up without those two characters, or at least Luanne.

Bobby: I gotta get home. I have homework to finish.

Lucky: Wait, you're still in school?

Bobby: Seventh grade.

Lucky: Run along, Professor.

Luanne: What about the code of the line?

Lucky: The code acknowledges that the children are our future

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Testikles posted:

The whole Ray/Roy and flamer jacket is great too

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Testikles posted:

Bobby: I gotta get home. I have homework to finish.

Lucky: Wait, you're still in school?

Bobby: Seventh grade.

Lucky: Run along, Professor.

Luanne: What about the code of the line?

Lucky: The code acknowledges that the children are our future

To channel Joe Jack, "that was one of my favourite parts, honey."

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Another Bill posted:

The whole Ray/Roy and flamer jacket is great too

What's the ray roy thing?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Shooting? Check
Riding? Check
Eating? Check

Judging Cattle
Selling Grills

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

Check out this chucklefuck

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

My name's Jody but you can call me whatever you want. The important part of my name is Strickland.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
You can call me Ray or you can call me ray roy

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I do love how it starts with Buck going "His name is Ray or Roy or something like that" he responds by saying his name is Jody and then everyone spends the rest of the episode calling him Ray Roy.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Church Hopping is one of my favorite episodes but its premise is one of the flimsiest. The Hills explore other churches because a new family keeps taking their seats. But 1. They were late in the first place and their seats look pretty juicy and 2. Maybe just go to church a little earlier to beat the new family there?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Who the gently caress would want to sit up front in a church anyway

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Milo and POTUS posted:

peggy because she's the prays-loudly-in-the-synagogue type

hank because he's genuinely excited to have a front-row seat. to The Lord.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

like word didn't get around to the other denominations that they burned down First Methodist

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Fur20 posted:

to The Lord.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Always late because of bobby dragging rear end

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtu.be/1TbAlFpVy3w

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Milo and POTUS posted:

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtu.be/LA2lOzSnsjA

The Bible
May 8, 2010

We're Methodists!

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Why would you schedule carpet cleaning on Sunday morning? What do you think we're doing here?

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Well I always say if you plan ahead and something happens, you're prepared.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qaoc0aFQXb1tjbb6w.mp4

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

How come Disney+ only has the first four seasons (in the middle east version anyway)? Is there something different about the rights to the later episodes?

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
I'm in the final season of King of the Hill, and Bill has developed a parasocial relationship with the remote worker that works the drive-thru menu at fast food joints. He would go broke on cam sites or Twitch in a heartbeat.

Oh, and I guess Luanne has her baby.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Lucky: "Mud Dauber didn't mean to scare you, did you Mud Dauber?"
Mud Dauber: "Not at present."

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

You see, I'd always thought of propane as a dignified lady.

But she's not just clean burning she can also be... a dirty girl.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Oh you mean those customers?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

You want younger, equally pretty women!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Whose the clear winner here? Dale

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

always knew koth was anime

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Mr. Fix It posted:

always knew koth was anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHbBkDRyzsc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrqA2NNEFKQ

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

If I were rich....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

a child with a tool in each hand has no hands left, to do Drugs