Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jorath
Jul 9, 2001
Just get these: https://ultrapro.com/products/2-piece-clear-100-deck-box
Being able to see the cards makes for much easier organizing. It's easy to fit 100 cards in them (and you can get a 120 count box if you need).
I've been using them for 20 years and only had 1 break when I dropped it on concrete.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
I was upset when i couldn't put my zombie deck back into the boulder after changing to perfect hard inners, but I've been slowly 3d printing my own deck boxes and they're fitting real snug, in addition to having a token space.

orangelex44
Oct 11, 2012

Definition of orange:

Any of a group of colors that are between red and yellow in hue. Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Old Occitan, from Arabic, from Persian, from Sanskrit.

Definition of lex:

Law. Latin.
Alright, I think I'm finally going to make a Stupid Decision and go from watching commander games to playing them. I like underdogs and Playing Fair (tm), so after more time than I'd like to admit I've come up with three mono-white decks that are somewhat, but not very, off-meta as best I can tell. Budget of $250-ish for the first go-round, but if I enjoy myself I'll probably end up getting the singletons for all three of these - and yes, I'm going to wait until ONC releases first. Anyway, I want a bit of feedback to make sure that I'm not totally loving up on the decks and can at least be functional at the preconstructed level. I won't be using Smothering Tithe because it seems obnoxious. I've done a good bit of non-MTG digital card games in my time, so I'm not a total idiot on the concepts.

First up is the initial inspiration for the Stupid Decision in the first place. The conceit was "what if I tried to make secret commander cleric class?": https://www.archidekt.com/decks/3874597#secret_cleric. I quickly drifted away from trying to just get Cleric in play into a "I am a cleric" theme. Every single card outside of the lands is intended to be something a D&D-type cleric would cast, summon, or own. I relented just a bit in order to include some of the animal/artifact creatures (my cleric loves doggos) and the Restoration of Eiganjo (my cleric also loves a card that draws a land, brings yet more poo poo back from the graveyard, then sticks around as a perfectly serviceable body). I intentionally steered away from the lifegain instant-win conditions in favor of pure value and the funny instant-win conditions. Hardest cuts: Resplendent Angel (price), Enlightened Tutor (don't actually think it's necessary even if I'd love more ways to draw Cleric), Archangel of Thune (the deck doesn't look like it'll go wide enough, also price), Brilliant Restoration (not quite enough targets to justify), Descend Upon the Sinful (loving great name, but exiling is bad), Blind Obedience (card #101), Silence (card #102).

Second is what I call "draw-go" mono-white. Every single non-land card is an instant or has Flash: https://www.archidekt.com/decks/3874567#draw-go. This obviously has some downsides when it comes to things like artifact ramp, but on the other hand, you still get access to some pretty solid utility creatures and just generally funny poo poo (Windshaper Planetar!). It also turns out that you can cobble together what, to me, looks like a not-unreasonable token pump deck. I looked at doing bounce shenanigans too, but there wasn't really enough value there with the flash limitation. No violations of my self-imposed rule in the current list, but if Wizards wants a card idea I'd love a WWW enchantment with "on each player's end step, untap up to one basic Plains you control". Hardest cuts: Wandering Emperor (costs a bit too much, does a bit too little, still probably card #101), Flawless Maneuver (Akroma's Will seems better, although since it's in the new precon I might swap anyway), Silence (card #102), Stonecloaker (#103).

Finally, there's the White Words deck, in which my only aspiration is to ramp off of the loving planet in order to get my gal Akroma on the field and dressed to kill with all the best equipment and extra keywords:
https://www.archidekt.com/decks/3874606#white_words. I think this is the strongest of the three on paper, since it has the most coherent gameplan combined with no true self-imposed restrictions beyond cost, but I have no actual idea in reality. If I hadn't already mashed together the "draw-go" deck as a going-wide gameplan I'd love to try making the version of this that gives all the words to everyone. It looks like there's also a way to do this by focusing on enchantments, but that looked to get pretty pricey, pretty quick. Hardest cuts: Elspeth Resplendent (sadly she doesn't offer much for new keywords on Akroma), Steelshaper's Gift (apparently 1 mana is worth about $19 over Open the Armory), Chariot of Victory (sweet ride, excess haste redundancy), Geode Golem (there's gotta be a place for that card somewhere, right?), Avacyn (oh here it is), Bruna/Gisela (don't quite fit the voltron gameplan), about ten different equipments (sorry Kaldra Compleat!), Canoptek Wraith (unironically card #101), Silence (card #102).

Anyway, if I'm picking just one of these to roll out in the near future, which ones looks like they'll play well? Any obvious inclusions/exclusions? Do the mana bases look more-or-less sane? Am I overvaluing cycling too much? Am I stupid for thinking Farewell somehow manages to be bad in all of these choices?

orangelex44 fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Jan 24, 2023

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

orangelex44 posted:

Descend Upon the Sinful (loving great name)

Also famously had a misprint in the french version so it said "Descend Upon the Fishermen"

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

orangelex44 posted:

Alright, I think I'm finally going to make a Stupid Decision and go from watching commander games to playing them. I like underdogs and Playing Fair (tm), so after more time than I'd like to admit I've come up with three mono-white decks that are somewhat, but not very, off-meta as best I can tell. Budget of $250-ish for the first go-round, but if I enjoy myself I'll probably end up getting the singletons for all three of these - and yes, I'm going to wait until ONC releases first. Anyway, I want a bit of feedback to make sure that I'm not totally loving up on the decks and can at least be functional at the preconstructed level. I won't be using Smothering Tithe because it seems obnoxious. I've done a good bit of non-MTG digital card games in my time, so I'm not a total idiot on the concepts.

First up is the initial inspiration for the Stupid Decision in the first place. The conceit was "what if I tried to make secret commander cleric class?": https://www.archidekt.com/decks/3874597#secret_cleric. I quickly drifted away from trying to just get Cleric in play into a "I am a cleric" theme. Every single card outside of the lands is intended to be something a D&D-type cleric would cast, summon, or own. I relented just a bit in order to include some of the animal/artifact creatures (my cleric loves doggos) and the Restoration of Eiganjo (my cleric also loves a card that draws a land, brings yet more poo poo back from the graveyard, then sticks around as a perfectly serviceable body). I intentionally steered away from the lifegain instant-win conditions in favor of pure value and the funny instant-win conditions. Hardest cuts: Resplendent Angel (price), Enlightened Tutor (don't actually think it's necessary even if I'd love more ways to draw Cleric), Archangel of Thune (the deck doesn't look like it'll go wide enough, also price), Brilliant Restoration (not quite enough targets to justify), Descend Upon the Sinful (loving great name, but exiling is bad), Blind Obedience (card #101), Silence (card #102).

Second is what I call "draw-go" mono-white. Every single non-land card is an instant or has Flash: https://www.archidekt.com/decks/3874567#draw-go. This obviously has some downsides when it comes to things like artifact ramp, but on the other hand, you still get access to some pretty solid utility creatures and just generally funny poo poo (Windshaper Planetar!). It also turns out that you can cobble together what, to me, looks like a not-unreasonable token pump deck. I looked at doing bounce shenanigans too, but there wasn't really enough value there with the flash limitation. No violations of my self-imposed rule in the current list, but if Wizards wants a card idea I'd love a WWW enchantment with "on each player's end step, untap up to one basic Plains you control". Hardest cuts: Wandering Emperor (costs a bit too much, does a bit too little, still probably card #101), Flawless Maneuver (Akroma's Will seems better, although since it's in the new precon I might swap anyway), Silence (card #102), Stonecloaker (#103).

Finally, there's the White Words deck, in which my only aspiration is to ramp off of the loving planet in order to get my gal Akroma on the field and dressed to kill with all the best equipment and extra keywords:
https://www.archidekt.com/decks/3874606#white_words. I think this is the strongest of the three on paper, since it has the most coherent gameplan combined with no true self-imposed restrictions beyond cost, but I have no actual idea in reality. If I hadn't already mashed together the "draw-go" deck as a going-wide gameplan I'd love to try making the version of this that gives all the words to everyone. It looks like there's also a way to do this by focusing on enchantments, but that looked to get pretty pricey, pretty quick. Hardest cuts: Elspeth Resplendent (sadly she doesn't offer much for new keywords on Akroma), Steelshaper's Gift (apparently 1 mana is worth about $19 over Open the Armory), Chariot of Victory (sweet ride, excess haste redundancy), Geode Golem (there's gotta be a place for that card somewhere, right?), Avacyn (oh here it is), Bruna/Gisela (don't quite fit the voltron gameplan), about ten different equipments (sorry Kaldra Compleat!), Canoptek Wraith (unironically card #101), Silence (card #102).

Anyway, if I'm picking just one of these to roll out in the near future, which ones looks like they'll play well? Any obvious inclusions/exclusions? Do the mana bases look more-or-less sane? Am I overvaluing cycling too much? Am I stupid for thinking Farewell somehow manages to be bad in all of these choices?

I’m sure other people will be able to give you much better feedback than I can, but I’d consider a little more ramp in the first deck (throw your Weathered Wayfarer in there) and in the third deck, since you want to ramp a bunch anyway, did you consider Sword of Animist?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

orangelex44 posted:

First up is the initial inspiration for the Stupid Decision in the first place. The conceit was "what if I tried to make secret commander cleric class?": https://www.archidekt.com/decks/3874597#secret_cleric.

Second is what I call "draw-go" mono-white. Every single non-land card is an instant or has Flash: https://www.archidekt.com/decks/3874567#draw-go.

https://www.archidekt.com/decks/3874606#white_words.

I am impressed with your second mono white deck land list of attempting to cycle through your deck to get plains out as fast and cheaply as possible, I sort of wish I was aware enough to have tried that first before I went and splurged when making my very first deck by modding the Nahiri planeswalker precon: https://www.archidekt.com/decks/840718#Forged_in_Stone_improving. Keep in mind it isn't such a bad idea if it turns out all you need is just more Plains and adding more Plains and removing some of the more expensive cycling/scrying lands that come in tapped. Especially for a Mono White deck. My deck has both Smothering Tithe AND Land Tax, you can ignore the "Maybeboard" for now I'm still tooling around with the idea of somehow turning it into an equipment/lifegain/infect deck instead that somehow also makes artifact and creature spells cheaper.

Overall I dig how janky your decks are that gives it an air of if it works it could really really work well. And if not you will find where some areas can be improved.

Also can someone tell me how Archidekt gives my deck such a high rear end salt score for a Mono White deck? Compared to like my Dimir modded Mind Flayarrrs precon: https://www.archidekt.com/decks/2902700#Mind_Flayarrr_Upgrayedd_(He_gonna_find_me) , that straight up focuses on stealing poo poo and milling?

Jiro fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Jan 24, 2023

orangelex44
Oct 11, 2012

Definition of orange:

Any of a group of colors that are between red and yellow in hue. Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Old Occitan, from Arabic, from Persian, from Sanskrit.

Definition of lex:

Law. Latin.

TotalHell posted:

I’m sure other people will be able to give you much better feedback than I can, but I’d consider a little more ramp in the first deck (throw your Weathered Wayfarer in there) and in the third deck, since you want to ramp a bunch anyway, did you consider Sword of Animist?

Sadly, Weathered Wayfarer is a Human, and thus does not fit the conceit of the deck. I'm already stretching the theme pretty hard by tossing in Burnished Hart and Loyal Warhound. You're probably right that it's a bit light for ramp, although from my playtesting in Archidekt it at least seems to be very consistent at having at least +1 mana/turn up through ~7 mana (from there it gets too hard to know based on potential interaction). For mono-white jank, that doesn't seem terrible?

I did look at Sword of Animist, and Sword of Hearth and Home was marginally less expensive with IMO a lot more upside. I agree the deck probably wants both but I'm already a bit past my intended budget... I guess I could cut Darksteel Plate?

Jiro posted:

I am impressed with your second mono white deck land list of attempting to cycle through your deck to get plains out as fast and cheaply as possible, I sort of wish I was aware enough to have tried that first before I went and splurged when making my very first deck by modding the Nahiri planeswalker precon: https://www.archidekt.com/decks/840718#Forged_in_Stone_improving. Keep in mind it isn't such a bad idea if it turns out all you need is just more Plains and adding more Plains and removing some of the more expensive cycling/scrying lands that come in tapped. Especially for a Mono White deck. My deck has both Smothering Tithe AND Land Tax, you can ignore the "Maybeboard" for now I'm still tooling around with the idea of somehow turning it into an equipment/lifegain/infect deck instead that somehow also makes artifact and creature spells cheaper.

Overall I dig how janky your decks are that gives it an air of if it works it could really really work well. And if not you will find where some areas can be improved.

Thanks! You might be right, I originally liked the cycle lands for the recursion/value deck and didn't really think too hard about them for the draw-go option, since they were Something To Do on an opponent's turn. You'll note I cut a lot of them for the third deck since I want that ramp to be fast to get out Akroma even one turn quicker.

Jiro posted:

Also can someone tell me how Archidekt gives my deck such a high rear end salt score for a Mono White deck? Compared to like my Dimir modded Mind Flayarrrs precon: https://www.archidekt.com/decks/2902700#Mind_Flayarrr_Upgrayedd_(He_gonna_find_me) , that straight up focuses on stealing poo poo and milling?

Because the Great White Cards tend to be expensive, taxing, or roadblocks (or all three)? Smothering Tithe, Teferi's Protection, Avacyn, Elesh Norn, Farewell...

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

orangelex44 posted:

Because the Great White Cards tend to be expensive, taxing, or roadblocks (or all three)? Smothering Tithe, Teferi's Protection, Avacyn, Elesh Norn, Farewell...

:sweatdrop:

Oh yeah I forgot those are in there. No lie, I've never been able to play Norn, Avacyn, not because I never had the mana for it but because I've NEVER encountered them during a game, even when I was able to shuffle my library due to spell or ability effect. I've used Stoneforge Mystic like once or twice. I don't think I've encountered my Wurmcoil Engine either. I need to be better at shuffling.

I did have one ONE glorious game where I had a turn one Land Tax.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Jiro posted:

:sweatdrop:

Oh yeah I forgot those are in there. No lie, I've never been able to play Norn, Avacyn, not because I never had the mana for it but because I've NEVER encountered them during a game, even when I was able to shuffle my library due to spell or ability effect. I've used Stoneforge Mystic like once or twice. I don't think I've encountered my Wurmcoil Engine either. I need to be better at shuffling.

I did have one ONE glorious game where I had a turn one Land Tax.

Sounds fake

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

That was about the only thing of note I was able to do that game, pretty sure constantly reshuffling my deck hosed me over pretty hard.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Need some help making some cuts on a Halo Fountain / Faerie Tribal deck. Think I can maybe cut a land, maybe 2, and I reckon some of these faeries aren't really advancing either a wide-attack wincon or halo fountain. Added a couple upcoming ONE cards, they don't generate faeries, but Mondrake is basically another Anointed Procession to run into, and Skelv's Hive is like a non-faerie Bitterblossom, so figured why not throw it in, more tokens for the token fountain.

Reckon I probably need some more ramp and removal, tried to throw in a few faerie themed counters and such. Realistically I guess any faerie that isn't actively churning out another faerie token doesn't need to be here but don't want an all artifact or just bunch of random token freaks.

https://www.moxfield.com/decks/rk9SvqVgEU23bGWnd6BSlg

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Jan 25, 2023

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

Khanstant posted:

Need some help making some cuts on a Halo Fountain / Faerie Tribal deck. Think I can maybe cut a land, maybe 2, and I reckon some of these faeries aren't really advancing either a wide-attack wincon or halo fountain. Added a couple upcoming ONE cards, they don't generate faeries, but Mondrake is basically another Anointed Procession to run into, and Skelv's Hive is like a non-faerie Bitterblossom, so figured why not throw it in, more tokens for the token fountain.

Reckon I probably need some more ramp and removal, tried to throw in a few faerie themed counters and such. Realistically I guess any faerie that isn't actively churning out another faerie token doesn't need to be here but don't want an all artifact or just bunch of random token freaks.

Might need to link a list before anyone can give any thoughts.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

I know everyone has been clamoring for Myr Tribal.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Looking at Myr's it kinda seems like the only thing to really do with that untap ability with Myrs would be to untap manadork myrs. Guess if you got an untapper you could untap Urtet after putting the 3 counters on all myrs to do it twice per turn if you've got the full wuburg myrs out.

Framboise posted:

Might need to link a list before anyone can give any thoughts.

Whoops yeah seems important https://www.moxfield.com/decks/rk9SvqVgEU23bGWnd6BSlg

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Is there something to allow for commander....solitare? Is that a thing?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Khanstant posted:

Looking at Myr's it kinda seems like the only thing to really do with that untap ability with Myrs would be to untap manadork myrs. Guess if you got an untapper you could untap Urtet after putting the 3 counters on all myrs to do it twice per turn if you've got the full wuburg myrs out.

Whoops yeah seems important https://www.moxfield.com/decks/rk9SvqVgEU23bGWnd6BSlg

🎶I am, Iron Myr
Nana nana nanana
Make some mana🎶

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Is there something to allow for commander....solitare? Is that a thing?

Solo playtesting you mean? If so, both Archidekt and Moxfield do it

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Khanstant posted:

there's basically a mana dork commander, to definitely throw in the 99. There's also things with affinity for artifacts and "big mana things" increasingly. Cityscape leveler, Phyrexian Portal, there's others, and there's a fair amount of "kill all non artifact creatures" and also a lot of "get a token or draw a card when you cast an artifact".

If you combine that with things like coat of arms (or hell, door to nothingness) you can make a fun janky kind of mid/high deck that sometimes just blows everyone out of the water.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

MrL_JaKiri posted:

I never understood moxfield's playtest setup, like there are no rules or anything so.. what's the purpose? I like their deal random hands feature but the full playtest thing seems pointless?

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Johnny Truant posted:

I never understood moxfield's playtest setup, like there are no rules or anything so.. what's the purpose? I like their deal random hands feature but the full playtest thing seems pointless?

It lets you goldfish your deck. I'll run a deck through 10 turns a few times to see what kind of board state I have, whether my hand is empty, how much removal I've drawn etc. Then back to the list to tweak things

orangelex44
Oct 11, 2012

Definition of orange:

Definition of lex:

Law. Latin.
Yeah, it lets you figure out how the first ~5 turns will go. Are you hitting lands and/or ramp? How empty is your hand, and do you have spare cards/mana for interaction? Are the tapped lands a problem? When will you have blockers, and how good will they be?

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Giant robots shouldn't fight!

Accidentally ordered the thick display commander version of a card i was gonna throw in the 99. Oops

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Tarnop posted:

It lets you goldfish your deck. I'll run a deck through 10 turns a few times to see what kind of board state I have, whether my hand is empty, how much removal I've drawn etc. Then back to the list to tweak things

orangelex44 posted:

Yeah, it lets you figure out how the first ~5 turns will go. Are you hitting lands and/or ramp? How empty is your hand, and do you have spare cards/mana for interaction? Are the tapped lands a problem? When will you have blockers, and how good will they be?

Yeah I get what you're saying, but I guess without interaction or anything it's not doing much more for me than the sample hands that's just in any decklist they do :shrug:

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

MrL_JaKiri posted:

Yes, :airquote:playtesting:airquote:

Thanks, I'll look that up

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Johnny Truant posted:

Yeah I get what you're saying, but I guess without interaction or anything it's not doing much more for me than the sample hands that's just in any decklist they do :shrug:

You could always download xmage (the beta client) if you want something you can dump deck lists into and then play in a client that has rules implemented.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Johnny Truant posted:

I find it very useful to play out several turns and get a feel for how ramp actually works or what play patterns emerge for me, and where I am after 4-5 turns tells me a lot about how the deck does without pressure. I frequently also find that when I go to play a card or draw a card I'm not 100% familiar with I've sometimes misinterpreted what it does, and actually acting out playing the card brings those errors to light.

But if it doesn't help you, uh, don't do it.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

I'm messing around with a Slicer, Hired Muscle deck for when a pod needs to get goin a little faster. Most of the inclusions are obvious but I'm not sure what ratios of evasion equipment to other things I should think about, as well as being a relatively new commander player. What cards am I missing and what should I skip? Anything above 25 dollars in this list is something that I happened to already have randomly.

Speed Racer

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

pseudanonymous posted:

I find it very useful to play out several turns and get a feel for how ramp actually works or what play patterns emerge for me, and where I am after 4-5 turns tells me a lot about how the deck does without pressure. I frequently also find that when I go to play a card or draw a card I'm not 100% familiar with I've sometimes misinterpreted what it does, and actually acting out playing the card brings those errors to light.

But if it doesn't help you, uh, don't do it.

Yeah I should give it a retry, I noodled around with it when I was starting out and I know wayyyyy more than I did then, so a revisit is in order!

MasterBuilder
Sep 30, 2008
Oven Wrangler
I only tried it briefly but it would be nice if there was light implication of the rule system to allow tapping and going through phases. Legally I think the game system/rules can be reproduced but ianal and moxfield probably doesn't want to draw attention to wotc/Hasbro.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Moxfield has tapping (double click the card) and will untap and draw for you when you press next turn, but no phases

MasterBuilder
Sep 30, 2008
Oven Wrangler

Tarnop posted:

Moxfield has tapping (double click the card) and will untap and draw for you when you press next turn, but no phases

Maybe I need to look at it again.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

MasterBuilder posted:

Maybe I need to look at it again.

it can also like show you the top card, help with tutoring... I realize things about my land selections a lot when I go to tutor like - I have 10 tutors for basics but only 5 basics in the deck so that's a concern, it does counters and tokens can click make a copy of something...

It won't count mana for your or anything, you can tap a forest and put primeval titan into play and it won't question it

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

I wish the deck search let you search the type line. For now I just keep the list open in another tab

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

You can't copyright game mechanics, only specific wording of those mechanics

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
there's a youtube community that plays competitive pauper edh and they largely play it on Moxfield you can share enough of your screen its pretty rad

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

https://youtu.be/xnKSTON_JG0

Man I had no idea that artist proofs were a thing. That's so awesome.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Get an Artist Proof card and just draw the MTG card back.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Jiro posted:

Yeah, I saw this and now I wanna get a Gideon Jura artist proof for a bud.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Jiro posted:

I love Rhystic Studies. His video about Mono R Sligh /RDW almost made me miss standard and extended.

Almost.

But that's saying a lot about the video considering how much I hate standard. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Railing Kill posted:

I love Rhystic Studies. His video about Mono R Sligh /RDW almost made me miss standard and extended.

Almost.

But that's saying a lot about the video considering how much I hate standard. :unsmith:

the RDW vid also being sort of about the band PUP made it really special to me, personally