Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
She said the line!

https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1617630896181620736

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

stunning revelations:

quote:

"I believe that he was murdered," former socialite Maxwell said in the series of jailhouse interviews aired on Britain's TalkTV. "I was shocked. Then I wondered how it had happened."

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

were the troops loving the warheads?

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
it should be assumed that any significant time around munitions cranks your odds of getting some awful disease sky high

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

its probably not even from radiation. could be fuel or who knows

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Laterite posted:

it should be assumed that any significant time around munitions cranks your odds of getting some awful disease sky high

is it Aberration that talks about how all the gulf war guys got horrible diseases from standing around in ACME War Chemicals? i remember reading about that

animist has issued a correction as of 06:19 on Jan 24, 2023

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/oppermanreport/status/1617733991410577408

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Real hurthling! posted:

its probably not even from radiation. could be fuel or who knows

almost certainly not from radiation, and with how poor the ventilation is in those bunkers, it could be almost any endless number of hazardous chemicals

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Trabisnikof posted:

almost certainly not from radiation, and with how poor the ventilation is in those bunkers, it could be almost any endless number of hazardous chemicals

could be aliens?

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin

mawarannahr posted:

stunning revelations:

Did she go on to discuss what possible reason someone might have to murder him while he's in prison about to be charged for doing the bad things?

Seems strange that Ghislaine's former boyfriend Jeffrey "awesome parties" Epstein would be moidered.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

mawarannahr posted:

could be aliens?

Aliens are just a very complex chemical.

animist
Aug 28, 2018
also

mark immune posted:

this is vibes erasure
sorry thread. I do acknowledge that vibes are real and must be respected.

it's just that sometimes a deeply suppressed part of me takes me over like some mind of bad rear end werewolf and I find myself going Jekyll mode and typing out YouTube Atheist Rants on my cell phone keyboard

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

What is going on with Ed opperman. I barely know who he is but now I need to know what is going on with him. if this is marketing I guess it’s working in me

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

you already had your time to shine, /u/maxwellhill

your 15 minutes are up

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

MY TAXPAYER DOLLARS

https://twitter.com/wellknownequine/status/1617714585800441859
https://twitter.com/wellknownequine/status/1617718906181005312

eww
https://twitter.com/weaponoutfitter/status/1600301943427321857

mawarannahr has issued a correction as of 08:19 on Jan 24, 2023

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

The Demilich posted:

Given how they morphine'd all their elderly instead of giving them oxygen during their huge covid waves this tracks.

lol @ people still believing this

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Cached Money posted:

lol @ people still believing this

?

I was told in person by a nurse who said they did, she was saying how guilty she felt for having done it cause it probably killed a couple of oldies.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

paging Smythe

Driftingmouse
May 26, 2021

by Fritz the Horse
https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1615411623103008768

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

fanfic insert posted:

?

I was told in person by a nurse who said they did, she was saying how guilty she felt for having done it cause it probably killed a couple of oldies.
itt people not understanding palliative care

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

I think the point is that Sweden declared a lot of elderly covid patients as palliative when they wouldn’t have been in other nations with first world healthcare (not America)

multistability
Feb 15, 2014

Cached Money posted:

itt people not understanding palliative care

🤡

https://twitter.com/LazarusLong13/status/1507978371279454209?t=BVWJgdYC6B0lDBtHF4kXPA&s=19

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

poster who has complete faith in the swedish government ftw

Cached Money posted:

the swedish government specifically banned Huawei cell masts for a reason so I don't think it's a made up threat

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Sweden is a very smart country

They managed to support the Nazis economically throughout WW2 while maintaining their own eugenics programmes that lasted until the 70s and completely got away with it and now they’re lauded as one of the best social democracies in the world

captainbananas
Sep 11, 2002

Ahoy, Captain!

Zodium posted:

nationalism is a hell of a drug

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

wasn't sweden the example country for "gently caress it" that even at the time was obviously doing almost as bad as US?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

FFT posted:

wasn't sweden the example country for "gently caress it" that even at the time was obviously doing almost as bad as US?

yes

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Zodium posted:

lmao

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
Hey Cached Money

explain whats going on with the electricity prices and how and why its being handled the way it is

i want to see your take on it.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

The richer you are, the more depraved your art is. That's just how it works!

Say what you will about plastic flamingos and black velvet Elvis but at least they're not admissible as evidence :stare:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

They call him Ed Opp-erman because it's on sight

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

somewhere Steve Jail is receiving a phone call

nut
Jul 30, 2019

just dropping in after a couple thousand posts to see if u guys figured out if mrbeast’s dad is cia yet or if I just keep having to make it up

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

nut posted:

just dropping in after a couple thousand posts to see if u guys figured out if mrbeast’s dad is cia yet or if I just keep having to make it up

is that a poster in this thread

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

my bony fealty posted:

is that a poster in this thread

no Mr.Beast's dad does not post here

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Goa Tse-tung posted:

this is what mr beasts dad would say

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Goa Tse-tung posted:

only the cia would know that

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Lmfao lol and lmao

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

i'm sure plenty of the most popular new media people have intel/mic connections.

esp. the i loving love science youtuber crowd i don't trust at all

on the plus side i think they probably haven't yet penetrated the makeup tutorial ecosystem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Hooplah posted:

i'm sure plenty of the most popular new media people have intel/mic connections.

esp. the i loving love science youtuber crowd i don't trust at all

on the plus side i think they probably haven't yet penetrated the makeup tutorial ecosystem

At a minimum, they're highly likely to have the economic connections that allowed them to not have a reliable income for a couple years while spending a shitload of money on high production value videos before they could cultivate a sufficiently large audience to be self-sustaining. Seems like every time someone digs into one of the "self made" ones, it's found out that they're a scion of some moneyed family or have an uncle who was the CIA station chief in Damascus in the 70s.