Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Fuckstick posted:

It’s Friday, and here’s your Friday joke.

Who has two thumbs and is dead?

RUSH LIMBAUGH!!!

:rimshot:

Are you sure his thumbs haven't decomposed yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Toxic Mental posted:

Hahaha he's a corpse rotting in the ground, teeth green and lips curled, worms eating his eyes

Lmao :owned:

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Knock knock

Whos there?

Rush Limbaugh.

gently caress off, hes dead as poo poo. I know it's you granos i'm calling the cops

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Drone_Fragger posted:

Knock knock

Whos there?

Rush Limbaugh.

gently caress off, hes dead as poo poo. I know it's you granos i'm calling the cops

well done

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Forgot about this thread until now and now I’m sad I forgot about this thread. I did, however, remember that Brush Limboff is very, very dead. And I’m happy about that.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Do you ever wonder if Rush Limbaugh will be as much of unknown reference to future generations as George Jessel is to Millennials?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Bonzo posted:

Do you ever wonder if Rush Limbaugh will be as much of unknown reference to future generations as George Jessel is to Millennials?

Lots of Millenials who are fans of the classics know who Georgie Jessel was. By classics I mean Futurama.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Lots of Millenials who are fans of the classics know who Georgie Jessel was. By classics I mean Futurama.

Now, as a millenial I have no idea what you are talking about.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Now, as a millenial I have no idea what you are talking about.

:thejoke:

Zoidberg was a Georgie Jessel impression.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

:thejoke:

Zoidberg was a Georgie Jessel impression.

Huh. Seen alot of old movies. Even took a class in college about movies. Never heard of him. It's a shame
E: I am not making fun of you it is a shame we haven't heard of him

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Huh. Seen alot of old movies. Even took a class in college about movies. Never heard of him. It's a shame

It’s ok I didn’t know who he was until he was mentioned in a Futurama commentary track.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

It’s ok I didn’t know who he was until he was mentioned in a Futurama commentary track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2gFj3oFRcI

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

That’s the stuff, that’s the stuff

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Fairly close approximation to how Rush looks today because of death

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Why he looks just like he did the day he died, which he did, and he still remains dead.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

That looks exactly like the dog loving pill popper we all knew and hated may be rest in piss

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
No one had freedom to tell lies and hate like Rush back in the day. No government intervention.

Howard Stern had to become insanely focused to fight the government and poo poo just got wackier.

Fox News now controls people and these people vote to have Rush back from the dead.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

It bears repeating

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Someone do an AI art of “rush Limbaugh’s decaying corpse” tia

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
https://www.amazon.com/Rush-Limbaugh-Big-Fat-Idiot/dp/0440508649

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Everytime I see this thread update in my bookmarks it brings me a little smile.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Did you know that Rush once had a cochlear implant that turned out to be a complete waste of time because he died?

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

And now he's implanted in the ground.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

I hear that loud and clear

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
He's still dead, and I'm still happy about it. Gives me a warm feeling to know that he'll never darken our airwaves again.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Genesplicer posted:

He's still dead, and I'm still happy about it. Gives me a warm feeling to know that he'll never darken our airwaves again.

You’re kind of a hero around here GeneS so I trust you when you say that I’m better off with Brush being dead

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

This is a reminder that Limbaugh is dead! Ha ha!

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Oh poo poo Rush Limbaugh is loving dead!

DEAD!

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Genesplicer posted:

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
Yo I heard this Rush Limbaugh guy pissed and poo poo his pants right before crying himself to death is that true??

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Mr. Crow posted:

Yo I heard this Rush Limbaugh guy pissed and poo poo his pants right before crying himself to death is that true??

Fake news! He did that on a daily basis, not just before his death. Get your facts straight libtard!

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

The guy that replaced the dead Rush on the radio is named Butt Sexton.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Sounds like a step up.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Fuckstick posted:

The guy that replaced the dead Rush on the radio is named Butt Sexton.

I thought that they'd prop up his poo poo-covered piss-stained corpse like a real Weekend at Bernie's but they didn't, and that's okay too. I'm down with Butt Sexton but prush can stay in the ground

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I saw Rush Limbaugh trending on Twitter and thought “oh no, he can’t be back!” And thankfully I was right, he’s still fuckin’ dead.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Hulk Hogan tweeted that he’s out of toilet paper, and Rush Limbaugh is still dead, dead, DEAD!

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
I had soup for dinner tonight, and while eating it I remembered that Rush is also soup slopping around in a coffin, dead.

BrewingTea
Jun 2, 2004

Now I'M hungry for soup

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

I don’t agree with comparing Rush Limbaugh’s decomposing liquid remains with soup, because soup is good. I move that we compare Rush’s dead, lifeless, putrefied corpse with liquid fertilizer from now on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and it makes me happy to know that this his a holiday that Rush could never enjoy, since he could never love anyone in life, and now is very dead. I bet the worms loved his corpse food though!