Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

He’ll just put the tools down if he wants to do the drugs enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Maybe they overused him a bit near the end but I love the principal so much

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
If I showed even the littlest bit of tolerance, I couldn't call it zero tolerance!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Maybe they overused him a bit near the end but I love the principal so much

Sadly someone else who died.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
John Redcorn had 2 voice actors. The person who voiced him in season 1 died in a car accident, so he got recast.

drunk mutt
Jul 5, 2011

I just think they're neat
poo poo, are there any VCs still alive from the show at this point?

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

seiferguy posted:

John Redcorn had 2 voice actors. The person who voiced him in season 1 died in a car accident, so he got recast.

Just noticed his voice being different when I started my rewatch

Also, season one has Bobby showing shamanistic tendencies (order of the straight arrow) and Luann fixes hanks truck in the very first episode

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

A MIRACLE posted:

Also, season one has Bobby showing shamanistic tendencies (order of the straight arrow) and Luann fixes hanks truck in the very first episode

Bobby is revealed as a holy man at several times through the show - a buddhist lama; the great gas head.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

CommonShore posted:

Bobby is revealed as a holy man at several times through the show - a buddhist lama; the great gas head.

PRAISE HIM!!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Just watched Luanne and Lucky's wedding and wow, they really did put every single minor character in the crowd there. Patch, Tammy, and even that nerdy guy that I think was from child services? I can't remember but I know I've seen him before.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

A MIRACLE posted:

He is also chosen to be the Ant Queens servant in episode 11

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

q - where are you from anyhow twig boy?

a - los angeles?

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

CommonShore posted:

Robert, the Dog Quaffer

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Just watched Luanne and Lucky's wedding and wow, they really did put every single minor character in the crowd there. Patch, Tammy, and even that nerdy guy that I think was from child services? I can't remember but I know I've seen him before.

It was supposed to be the finale before a late renewal.

It even had an alternate ending:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZbCWbj4_Yg

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Zero One posted:

It was supposed to be the finale before a late renewal.

It even had an alternate ending:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZbCWbj4_Yg

Nice. I remember something about this but it was before my current rewatch so it felt less relevant.

Also, I don't even need to look it up to know that Deidrich Bader is the super jacked health store guy who gets Bill pumped up.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

There’s a few characters who get more importance as the show goes on, mostly the Strickland Propane Staff and Ted.

The only real characters who lose focus as the show goes on is Connie and Luanne kinda, since more often than not she’s an accessory to Lucky’s plot

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

bobjr posted:

There’s a few characters who get more importance as the show goes on, mostly the Strickland Propane Staff and Ted.

The only real characters who lose focus as the show goes on is Connie and Luanne kinda, since more often than not she’s an accessory to Lucky’s plot

I think in the later seasons Brittany Murphy was featured less because she was getting a lot more gigs.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I've never seen that ending. Cotton is wearing his medallion from El Presidente to the wedding :laugh:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Ehhh I don't really like that Mexican timeshare one, bottom 5 for me.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

seiferguy posted:

The main actor is one of the funniest recurring characters on Parks and Recreation.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

drunk mutt posted:

poo poo, are there any VCs still alive from the show at this point?

I think the only main VA from the critic still alive is jon lovitz. What's a VC in this context?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

bobjr posted:

It's very weird to me that Ted is voiced by Mike Judge. I can hear him in Hank, Boomhauer, Dooly, and others but Ted's voice sounds completely different. Great job, obviously.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

It's very weird to me that Ted is voiced by Mike Judge. I can hear him in Hank, Boomhauer, Dooly, and others but Ted's voice sounds completely different. Great job, obviously.

??

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

i never thought about it but now that you mention it he actually does sound like mike judge to me lol

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

I've been watching koth with my nephew when he comes over and this morning I got an angry text from my sister because he won't stop singing the fun center song and it's driving her insane

drunk mutt
Jul 5, 2011

I just think they're neat

Milo and POTUS posted:

I think the only main VA from the critic still alive is jon lovitz. What's a VC in this context?

A brain fart, meant VA.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Ted is Toby Huss.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Traxis posted:

I've been watching koth with my nephew when he comes over and this morning I got an angry text from my sister because he won't stop singing the fun center song and it's driving her insane

Hell yeah

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

seiferguy posted:

Didn't know about the car accident, that adds another layer to the music video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmSORFI2XzU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Hazo posted:

Ted is Toby Huss.

Weird, I guess it's just an IMDB error because
Judge is listed as Ted's VA in this episode.

I don't mean that sarcastically, I now see that Toby Huss is credited everywhere else, so... IMDB! :argh:

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Traxis posted:

My brain since reading this post: "fun center FUN CENTER fun center FUN CENTER"

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

fun *raises index finger* CENTERRRR

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

You look like you could use a wahllet. Do ya wanna make a wahllet?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Another Bill posted:

I've never seen that ending. Cotton is wearing his medallion from El Presidente to the wedding :laugh:

It just got uploaded recently after one of the producers shared it on Facebook.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

S'go, s'go, s'go!

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

stealie72 posted:

My brain since reading this post: "fun center FUN CENTER fun center FUN CENTER"

I laugh at Tony Danza I laugh at Tony Danza I laugh at Tony Danza

I think that teen band was voiced by Green Day,.

Also god drat some of the funniest moments are so dry, like the later episode where Cotton dies after falling on the hibachi grill, when Hank asks the doctor "What's wrong with him doc?" and the doctor is just like "Are you serious? He's has severe burns, a broken hip, torn ligaments..." just slays me.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Jan 26, 2023

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Tumble posted:

I laugh at Tony Danza I laugh at Tony Danza I laugh at Tony Danza

I think that teen band was voiced by Green Day,.

It was. I think Tre was Cane. I can't remember hearing Billie Joe or Mike at all, but I'm sure they had a line or two.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It was funny how they actually got Tony Danza for like two lines in one episode.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That's such a dumb little joke but I love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
*shuffling through mail*

Bills, bills, bills…. Why do we keep getting Bill’s mail?