Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

weapons grade stupidity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the only whataboutism around here is what about how you all don't understand that listening to racist rants and "ignoring" them is the same thing as watching wrestling matches

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

good ol bisondollah

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Only thing that meltdown is missing is some poorly drawn South park fan-art

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Sometimes you look in the mirror and instead of your own reflection you see Hollywood Hogan leering back at you while the Warrior lurks in the background. Wrestling makes hypocrites of us all.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Thread did it’s job, good work thread.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

"What is this place? I've never been in this place before. There's no Cornymaniacs here!"

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Sometimes you look in the mirror and instead of your own reflection you see Hollywood Hogan leering back at you while the Warrior lurks in the background. Wrestling makes hypocrites of us all.
As long as Bischoff's not there.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Very weird to keep mixing up what people actually did. Jay Lethal sexually harassed his co-workers, not assaulted them. He tried using his position to influence them (unsuccessfully) and said some gross stuff to Kelly Klein. Very much like what Cornette actually did.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
this forum inspires the weirdest meltdowns lmao

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

What even is the point of this thread really. Can't there just be a "post corny get probed" rule

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Sex Farm posted:

What even is the point of this thread really. Can't there just be a "post corny get probed" rule

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Sex Farm posted:

Where's the fun in that?

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Look the wasn't gimmick wasn't that he was wrestling a ninja turtle, it was that he was humiliated by a guy dressed up as a turtle!

That's because he couldn't afford the TMNT, and none of the scrubs he booked would last five minutes in the ring with them.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
This thread is great because it occasionally updates me on lovely things Cornette has said without having to do any work of my own.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I listened to his recent clip on dana whites slap fighting promotion because of that last post and it was pretty spot on. then I started listening to the clip on hulk hogan joining scientology and i went outside to water the plants but i did think it was funny when they lost it at the idea of hulk hogan being audited.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Scientology recruiting the Hulkster? Finger on the pulse there, my goons.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'd work with Cornette over Scientolologists. Or maybe the other way around. Either way I wouldn't really work with either because they're at best incompetent and at worst brazenly incompetent.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

suburban commando was actually a chapter out of the scientology bible, brother

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Hulk Hogan vs. Xenu for the scientology belt

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I've got twenty-four OT levels, brother

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
why are there 100 new posts in the cornhole thread

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Seams posted:

why are there 100 new posts in the cornhole thread

Jim Cornett called in to Bubba the Love Sponge brother

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Every time I see this thread this pops in my head.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

MassRafTer posted:

Very weird to keep mixing up what people actually did. Jay Lethal sexually harassed his co-workers, not assaulted them. He tried using his position to influence them (unsuccessfully) and said some gross stuff to Kelly Klein. Very much like what Cornette actually did.

Thanks for the information.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Alaois posted:

bloodysabbath replying to something positively is not the endorsement you think it is lmao

I mostly lurk these days and certainly have not have had the energy or interest for the flamewars circa 2014 in quite some time.

There’s like a handful of you people who let me live rent free in your head, it’s puzzling.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

The Hausu Usher posted:

Thanks for the information.
Nah, this isn't going to work. We're bored with you now.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Remember when Jim cornette booked the invasion and his wrestlemania main event was terry funk breaking the streak. lmao

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

the sex ghost posted:

Remember when Jim cornette booked the invasion and his wrestlemania main event was terry funk breaking the streak. lmao

Holy poo poo was his invasion bad

Wasn’t it going to have Foley/Funk as one of the marquee matches at mania?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Thread is good, only thing I'd change about it is expanding it to all the old fuckers with Podcasts. I need updates from Russo, Bischoff, Road Dogg and basically anyone who's upset that they've been shown up by an E-Fed booker. If you booked in TNA and have the gall to criticize anyone, I want one convenient thread to dunk on you in.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Booker T still would have lost for being the wrong color or whatever HHH said

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

Halloween Jack posted:

Nah, this isn't going to work. We're bored with you now.

Sorry this post is over my head a bit, can you explain what you mean?

Here's the video of Cornette talking about Hogan in scientology someone brought up earlier:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF52kECop60

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

the sex ghost posted:

Also featured Dusty (not Dustin) versus Hogan. Plus the Roadies versus the Steiners several years too late.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

The Hausu Usher posted:

Sorry this post is over my head a bit, can you explain what you mean?

Here's the video of Cornette talking about Hogan in scientology someone brought up earlier:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF52kECop60

Your routine is boring and you never respond directly to anything anyone says, because you are unwilling to give up this dumb argument until someone tells you that you are right and it is good that you like jim cornette

Unforch you are wrong and it is not good that you like the old racist southern man

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Cornette's Invasion is just the funniest loving thing.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Seeing "Nova" booked in a fantasy WM card and having my brain short circuit

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Undertaker vs Terry Funk, the match everyone's been dying to see. And lol at Brock Lesnar vs Bam Bam Bigelow. And Hogan vs Dusty Rhodes ahahaha it just keeps getting worse and dumber how is this possible

What the gently caress was this dude on?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

unfortunately jim drank so much sprite that his brain is rotting in addition to his rear end in a top hat

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I mean, I'd buy a ticket to see that card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Hell yeah Lesnar v Bigelow main event of the century

e: thinking on it wasn't his plan to get Lesnar over just 'let him hurt guys for real every week and everyone would apparently just be fine with that'

the sex ghost fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Jan 24, 2023