Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Plant MONSTER. posted:

So I actually had a tv crush on roiland when I was in high school cause he played the harp on The Sarah Silverman Program where he'd routinely show up but never had a speaking role.

Lol that officer Jay (Jay Jonston) from that show was at Jan 6th.

I only seen the adverts for that all those years ago. Normally when there is a commercial for a TV show they select the best bits. If what I saw was the best that show had to offer it amazes me people tuned in to watch the rest. I just googled it to jog my memory and I am stunned that it got three seasons.

I don't think there is a better example of someone getting by on their looks alone than Sarah Silverman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Wait is this thread about Rick Ross

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Dick Boss

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Valko posted:

I only seen the adverts for that all those years ago. Normally when there is a commercial for a TV show they select the best bits. If what I saw was the best that show had to offer it amazes me people tuned in to watch the rest. I just googled it to jog my memory and I am stunned that it got three seasons.

I don't think there is a better example of someone getting by on their looks alone than Sarah Silverman.

It appealed to high school me and that's all anyone needs to know.

I find Laura Silverman to be quite funny, though, she's on Dr. Katz in all its incarnations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

he's finally gonna answer the question, "how many shrimp can one frontin' rear end prison guard eat in one sitting"

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

sarah silverman getting by on her looks?! now i've heard it all lol

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I thought sarah silvermans aristocrats joke was funny

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

I thought sarah silvermans aristocrats joke was funny

sorry, turns out you were just bamboozled by her good looks

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Valko posted:

hurrrr

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

replace all roland voices with JB smoove.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

sarah silverman getting by on her looks?! now i've heard it all lol

haver you heard the stupid rumor about how sarah silverman was in a episode of star trek voyager?

Casting couch with one of the producers

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Buce posted:

replace all roland voices with JB smoove.

Matt Berry

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Samovar posted:

Matt Berry

ooh, solid choice

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

I have had 0 interest in Rick and Morty for the past however many years but im a weird way I'm looking forward to the next season. Normally when a show loses its head like this, not just it's lead voice actor but it's creative lead and creator, it just dies. I'm morbidly fascinated to see what they even do with it.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i don;'t even own a tv

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

what better way to follow up your show's sex pervert scandal than by hiring famous voice actor Vic Mignogna

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Samovar posted:

Matt Berry

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

loving Moron posted:

One of my friends, who I thought was a level headed guy, is raging about this saying it's woke culture ruining a genius man just for being a man.

I don't understand people anymore.

Hehe, drunk grandpa making dick jokes = genius

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Lord of Pie posted:

what better way to follow up your show's sex pervert scandal than by hiring famous voice actor Vic Mignogna

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
This show hasn't been the same ever since they got rid of that drunk pedophile

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

arsenicCatnip posted:

I have had 0 interest in Rick and Morty for the past however many years but im a weird way I'm looking forward to the next season. Normally when a show loses its head like this, not just it's lead voice actor but it's creative lead and creator, it just dies. I'm morbidly fascinated to see what they even do with it.

I could be wrong but I don't think he's been involved with the writing in at least a season or two. I'm curious if the 'created by Dan Harmon & Justin Roiland' beneath the title is contractually obligated to remain, or more importantly, if he'll continue to make money off of the show, not just merch.

loving Moron posted:

Eh...probably. I am going to let him try to rationalize it to me and if he doesn't see how dumb he is I will just stop putting in effort.

Tbh he has never said anything like this poo poo before.

If it truly is a one-off, your buddy might not actually be a huge CHUD. I've seen otherwise level-headed people who are really obsessively into one artist or thing, absolutely lose their minds when that thing gets milkshake duck'd. Some people just make too much of their lives about one thing and subsequently feel the need to defend it lest they feel lost.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im a bloody ute

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

LanceHunter posted:

all the horrible things we're seeing on Twitter are likely going to just stay on Twitter.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Let Emo Philips voice Rick and Morty.

Valko posted:

Unless I'm just being blinded by Emo's sultry good looks into thinking he is funny.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Mister Speaker posted:

If it truly is a one-off, your buddy might not actually be a huge CHUD. I've seen otherwise level-headed people who are really obsessively into one artist or thing, absolutely lose their minds when that thing gets milkshake duck'd. Some people just make too much of their lives about one thing and subsequently feel the need to defend it lest they feel lost.

As a former teen goth to now adult goth (somehow sadder?), I’ve seen a nonzero shift rightward due to Marilyn Manson’s nonsense as of late. Don’t even get me started the fuckin “I support survivors but like, Edward Scissorhands” weird fandom surrounding that oil rag looking rear end in a top hat.

hero worship is unhealthy.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

A Fancy Hat posted:

Unless I'm just being blinded by Emo's sultry good looks

way ahead of you on that one

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Valko posted:

Somehow I dont think this is true

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

A Fancy Hat posted:

Let Emo Philips voice Rick and Morty.

Unless I'm just being blinded by Emo's sultry good looks into thinking he is funny.

I was literally just thinking about Emo Phillips like five minutes ago. Let him voice everything that ever was, I say.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Sarah Silverman just has one joke, but it's a pretty good one.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I was literally just thinking about Emo Phillips like five minutes ago. Let him voice everything that ever was, I say.

Emo Phillips is my irrational freak crush, and I say that as someone real into Steve Buscemi.

broke: pickle rick
bespoke: misterrrrrr butterrrrrrfingers

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toNsPh-pxgc

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

sick floss

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

teen witch posted:

Emo Phillips is my irrational freak crush, and I say that as someone real into Steve Buscemi.

broke: pickle rick
bespoke: misterrrrrr butterrrrrrfingers

cool. gonna get the thread closed again by being gross in a different way this time

Viller
Jun 3, 2005

Proud opponent of Israeli terror and Jewish fascism!

pro starcraft loser posted:

How the gently caress is a charge from 2020 just now getting to PRE TRIAL?

I guess he got time to save for that forced retirement

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

cool. gonna get the thread closed again by being gross in a different way this time

Omg you’re really going mask off aren’t you

Omfg they’re showing their whole rear end!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

there are several masks beneath

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Ups_rail posted:

haver you heard the stupid rumor about how sarah silverman was in a episode of star trek voyager?

Casting couch with one of the producers

Same with Jason Alexander. And the king of Jordan. And The Rock and Andy Dick and the dad from That 70's Show.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Omg you’re really going mask off aren’t you

Omfg they’re showing their whole rear end!

yup, mask, show rear end, theread needs a nap, tap the sign and ramp, etc etc

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Animal-Mother posted:

Same with Jason Alexander. And the king of Jordan. And The Rock and Andy Dick and the dad from That 70's Show.

andy dick one is actually true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Animal-Mother posted:

Don't forget Tom Morello.