Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How will the light-heavyweight title somehow stay vacant again?
This poll is closed.
Another split draw 6 17.65%
Glover Teixeira pulls out citing old man hips 9 26.47%
Jamahal Hill gets TKOed during his weight cut by way of Bathtub 9 26.47%
Fight cancelled when Jiří Procházka throws a dolly at the fighter bus 10 29.41%
Total: 34 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
It really doesn't matter who the real LHW champ is because it's a dogshit division where Volkan Oezdemir is still loving ranked and, while that's absurd, it's not actually wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
pretty sure there have been papacies more hosed up than jon jones’ lhw reign but today we can still agree on a pope, so-ooooo….

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
My understanding of the 'title' of lineal champ is that if the lineal champ retires undefeated or fucks his whole life up then the title is passed to the winner of a fight between the consensus number 1 and 2 in the division. Has that seriously not happened since Jones?

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Marching Powder posted:

My understanding of the 'title' of lineal champ is that if the lineal champ retires undefeated or fucks his whole life up then the title is passed to the winner of a fight between the consensus number 1 and 2 in the division. Has that seriously not happened since Jones?

If you go by the UFC's rankings, the title fights since Jones last vacated the belt have been:
  • #1 Dominick Reyes (oof) vs #3 Jan Blachowicz
  • Champ Jan Blachowicz vs Unranked Israel Adesanya
  • Champ Jan Blachowicz vs #1 Glover Teixeira
  • Champ Glover Teixeira vs #3 Jiri Prochazka
  • #3 Jan Blachowicz vs #4 Magomed Ankalaev
  • #2 Glover Teixeira vs #7 Jamahal Hill
So you could argue that they DID get the title back from Jan/Glover, but you could argue they promptly hosed it up again, too.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Marching Powder posted:

Ankalaev vs Blachowicz is probably the closest we would've gotten to that, but they fought to a split draw. If it's not the two of them, look at the LHW rankings and tell me who the consensus number 1 and 2 guys are, cuz I don't have a loving clue.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
And that's been a problem with LHW for a while. Maybe not even a problem per se but it's murky at the top, no one's grabbed it by the balls and ran with it. I know we were all high on blachowicz for a while there but the whole Santos Reyes Glover Adesanya LHW period has been a bit wishy washy, for me anyway.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
The best LHW in the UFC is probably Stipe, if he was interested in cutting weight, though I suppose at 40 he probably wouldn't be able to anyway, I guess I mean like 5 years ago stipe.

Brut fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Jan 26, 2023

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

if stipe just spit out the fifteen pounds of rock, gravel, and sand in his mouth, esophagus, and upper respiratory system, he'd be almost halfway there

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

CarlCX posted:

Realistically, Jon Jones hosed the 205-pound title lineage so bad that there hasn't been a 'real' champion since he held it, so you kind of just need to accept it and reset the clock anyway.

I'd say it was the combo of Jones moving up, and a few top 10 lhws leaving the UFC. We now have more than one "real" belt that are legit. Just like with Strikeforce or Pride, when they combined with the UFC we got to see who the REAL champ was.

At heavyweight, no matter how impressive Jones (or Gane I guess) looks at heavyweight, he's not the "real" champion until he beats Ngannou

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

I'm not even talking about lineal champ. I'm saying, when you look at 205lb MMA fighters, who is the best? You can't 100% say its the UFC champion because Bellator's champ has a legit argument that he is better.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

reeg posted:

Corey Anderson also lost to Gian Villante.

I’m struggling to think of something more embarrassing in the MMA space.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Fozzy The Bear posted:

I'd say it was the combo of Jones moving up, and a few top 10 lhws leaving the UFC.

Also fighter winning the belt then giving it up hurts the legitimacy of the belt too.

Fozzy The Bear fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Jan 26, 2023

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Oh and for those who don't follow boxing, you aren't called "Undisputed Champion" unless you hold all four major belts. I'd call Bellator's LHW a legit belt at this point, so there would be two major LHW belts. Also whereever Ngannou ends up would be a legit heavyweight belt, so again, two legit major belts.

When someone releases their title/belt, I think they make the top 4 (?) fighters complete to become new champ. At least that is what they did when Canelo moved up.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

I really enjoyed debating the potential Pride/UFC fighter crossovers back in the day.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

FishBowlRobot posted:

I’m struggling to think of something more embarrassing in the MMA space.

Loosing to Tito Ortiz in the year 2011.... Ryan Bader

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Nierbo posted:

And that's been a problem with LHW for a while. Maybe not even a problem per se but it's murky at the top, no one's grabbed it by the balls and ran with it. I know we were all high on blachowicz for a while there but the whole Santos Reyes Glover Adesanya LHW period has been a bit wishy washy, for me anyway.

If we're being honest, the UFC has rarely been in so weird and dysfunctional a spot with their championships, period. Like, if you run it down:
  • Heavyweight: Froze out the champion for basically two years, tried and failed to sneak an interim champion onto the throne, cut the undisputed best heavyweight on the planet and your next incredibly disputed heavyweight champion is either the guy he beat or Jon Jones
  • Light-Heavyweight: Jon Jones left the division both as and via a car wreck, 3 of the last 6 title fights have been for a repeatedly vacant belt, the #7 guy just won the title, half the top ten is injured or just retired
  • Middleweight: Was doing quite well with Adesanya as a frontrunner but then they threw him at 205 way too early and he got gunshy over it, and then the title was won by the most astroturfed contender since Conor became #1 by beating Dennis Siver
  • Welterweight: Kamaru Usman SHOULD be in talks for #2 welterweight of all time but the UFC spent his whole reign giving title shots to Colby and Masvidal over and over with nothing between them and now the entire division is desperate for contenders because the only one the UFC promoted was Khamzat and
  • Lightweight: Division so bulletproof it survived a title vacancy without missing a beat, no notes
  • Featherweight: Great division with an ultra-dominant champion, don't blame Volk for wanting a shot at 155 nor the UFC for cashing in on him, but it does put 145 in the unenviable position of either a) double division champion which is a scheduling nightmare, b) Volk stays at 155 and a lame duck interim champion has to take over, or c) Volk loses and we get the 205 Adesanya effect again
  • Bantamweight: This one isn't the UFC's fault, they've been dealt a bunch of bad hands, but gently caress: Dillashaw gets stripped for drugs, Cejudo wins and retires, Yan wins only to gently caress it up historically, Aljo's reign is a split decision and then a one-armed imminently-retiring Dillashaw, and now we have #1 Contender Sean O'Malley and, somehow, Cejudo again
  • Flyweight: In some ways Figueiredo/Moreno is the best flyweight's been since DJ, in others the UFC has failed to create a single new contender at the weight class in like three years, Pantoja is the only bullet in their gun and that's just because he beat Moreno half a decade ago, the UFC hasn't done poo poo to promote him or anyone else
  • Women's Featherweight: This division was never real, it was only a money division, and now there are three women employed in it
  • Women's Bantamweight: The biggest title reign in the company ended because of Julianna Pena, and then she got dumpstered in a rematch and now your top contender is either Irene Aldana or Raquel Pennington, which, uh, gently caress
  • Women's Flyweight: Finally coming out of the doldrums thanks to Manon Fiorot, Jessica Andrade, Taila Santos and Alexa Grasso, still low-visibility as hell but they're trying
  • Women's Strawweight: Went through perdition over the last year and wasted a couple contenders, but at least now you've got a good champ with several potential matches and even a good money match in Zhang/Andrade 2
The post-Conor nothing-matters matchmaking era has been exceptionally unkind to the UFC's ability to actually build contenders anyone gives a poo poo about and the rot has pretty thoroughly permeated.

delightful
Jul 20, 2022

CarlCX posted:

If we're being honest, the UFC has rarely been in so weird and dysfunctional a spot with their championships, period. Like, if you run it down:
  • Heavyweight: Froze out the champion for basically two years, tried and failed to sneak an interim champion onto the throne, cut the undisputed best heavyweight on the planet and your next incredibly disputed heavyweight champion is either the guy he beat or Jon Jones
  • Light-Heavyweight: Jon Jones left the division both as and via a car wreck, 3 of the last 6 title fights have been for a repeatedly vacant belt, the #7 guy just won the title, half the top ten is injured or just retired
  • Middleweight: Was doing quite well with Adesanya as a frontrunner but then they threw him at 205 way too early and he got gunshy over it, and then the title was won by the most astroturfed contender since Conor became #1 by beating Dennis Siver
  • Welterweight: Kamaru Usman SHOULD be in talks for #2 welterweight of all time but the UFC spent his whole reign giving title shots to Colby and Masvidal over and over with nothing between them and now the entire division is desperate for contenders because the only one the UFC promoted was Khamzat and
  • Lightweight: Division so bulletproof it survived a title vacancy without missing a beat, no notes
  • Featherweight: Great division with an ultra-dominant champion, don't blame Volk for wanting a shot at 155 nor the UFC for cashing in on him, but it does put 145 in the unenviable position of either a) double division champion which is a scheduling nightmare, b) Volk stays at 155 and a lame duck interim champion has to take over, or c) Volk loses and we get the 205 Adesanya effect again
  • Bantamweight: This one isn't the UFC's fault, they've been dealt a bunch of bad hands, but gently caress: Dillashaw gets stripped for drugs, Cejudo wins and retires, Yan wins only to gently caress it up historically, Aljo's reign is a split decision and then a one-armed imminently-retiring Dillashaw, and now we have #1 Contender Sean O'Malley and, somehow, Cejudo again
  • Flyweight: In some ways Figueiredo/Moreno is the best flyweight's been since DJ, in others the UFC has failed to create a single new contender at the weight class in like three years, Pantoja is the only bullet in their gun and that's just because he beat Moreno half a decade ago, the UFC hasn't done poo poo to promote him or anyone else
  • Women's Featherweight: This division was never real, it was only a money division, and now there are three women employed in it
  • Women's Bantamweight: The biggest title reign in the company ended because of Julianna Pena, and then she got dumpstered in a rematch and now your top contender is either Irene Aldana or Raquel Pennington, which, uh, gently caress
  • Women's Flyweight: Finally coming out of the doldrums thanks to Manon Fiorot, Jessica Andrade, Taila Santos and Alexa Grasso, still low-visibility as hell but they're trying
  • Women's Strawweight: Went through perdition over the last year and wasted a couple contenders, but at least now you've got a good champ with several potential matches and even a good money match in Zhang/Andrade 2
The post-Conor nothing-matters matchmaking era has been exceptionally unkind to the UFC's ability to actually build contenders anyone gives a poo poo about and the rot has pretty thoroughly permeated.

Agree with all of this. Maybe, just maybe, the UFC as a promoter should promote fighters instead of themselves. But that would give too much power to fighters! God forbid!

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CarlCX posted:

Realistically, Jon Jones hosed the 205-pound title lineage so bad that there hasn't been a 'real' champion since he held it, so you kind of just need to accept it and reset the clock anyway.

Snowman_McK posted:

It really doesn't matter who the real LHW champ is because it's a dogshit division where Volkan Oezdemir is still loving ranked and, while that's absurd, it's not actually wrong.

Shumagorath posted:

pretty sure there have been papacies more hosed up than jon jones’ lhw reign but today we can still agree on a pope, so-ooooo….

Having reviewed the LHW Lineal thing I made last fall or so, the UFC LHW title is on its 6th lineage (granted Jones has like 2 or 3 of those lines wrapped up in his lineage).

CarlCX posted:

[*]Lightweight: Division so bulletproof it survived a title vacancy without missing a beat, no notes

There are two vacancies in the LW division's history. The first was when Jens left the UFC as champion (iirc it was when they actually shut down the whole division) and by weird fuckery thanks to BJ Penn jumping up to LHW to fight Lyoto Machida, Jon Jones is now the holder of the UFC's original LW lineal belt.

The current title is the 2nd line and was started by Sean Sherk. Although we could argue it is the third as, technically, he was stripped. However, given that his next fight was for the LW title versus BJ Penn, its the 2nd line IMHO but that's a minor detail.

But yes, LW has been one of the UFC's greatest divisions since they first introduced it.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Jan 26, 2023

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
For those interested I post/update this thread with the lineages (and will plan to do it more regularly):

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4010155

For those not wanting to read that whole thread here is, to my knowledge, the most up to date lineage of the MMA LHW titles across most major orgs (I've delayed doing ONE/Rizin because....well it's Rizin and ONE has no one super notable but given their growing exposure it'll be worth doing I think.)

It is genuinely no joke that Jon Jones hosed up the LHW title lineage with his stupidity. He technically owns 3 different UFC LHW Championship lineages under his name.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Jan 26, 2023

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gonna triple post and say that when people say Ngannou is the REAL champ, you have to remember that the UFC HW title he won was the merged title of the following organizations HW divisions: UFC lineage 1, PRIDE, Strikeforce, UFC lineage 3, & UFC lineage 5.

Losing him loses the UFC's original HW title by the law of lineage etc. It's

I need more productive things to do

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Jan 26, 2023

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Here's my Tape Delay write-up in advance for this week's GLORY show because you can watch it free on Youtube. No UFC this week so this is a perfectly fine thing to do with your Saturday night.

GLORY RIVALS 5: War of Nations - 2023-01-28 (8 PM ET Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jg_CLnoxv8)
Zamna Tulum, Tulum, QR, Mexico

GLORY kicks off their 2023 with the fifth installment in their GLORY Rivals series, where Glory-contracted fighters travel to the home grounds of other organizations to take on their best. War of Nations has held one event, with Muay Thai fights in a cage with the fighters wearing the 4 oz. MMA gloves, which you would be familiar with as the style of ONE Championship’s Muay Thai division. The co-promotion with GLORY is their second event, and will take place in a ring with kickboxing gloves and rules.

Several of the challengers to the GLORY fighters on this show have come to this event from the WGP Kickboxing organization, which was the original home of UFC champion Alex “Poatan” Pereira.

The main event sees GLORY #3 Featherweight Abraham “Ham” Vidales given a chance to headline a show in his home country. In October he lost a decision to P4P #3 Petchpanomrung. He will have a 6-inch height advantage over opponent Tomás “El Chacal” Aguirre from Argentina. Aguirre won the WGP Super Lightweight (142 lb) title in October over Renzo Martínez.

GLORY Basics: Kickboxing rules: punches, kicks, and knees allowed. No elbows, no throws. Clinch must include an immediate strike and, if active, fighters are allowed to work in the clinch for up to 5 seconds before the referee will separate them. Regular fights are 3 rounds of 3 minutes, title fights are 5 rounds of 3 minutes.

Tessa De Kom (14-1-1, 0 KO) vs. Giuliana Cosnard (47-2-1, 10 KO) (115)
#8 Bruno Gazani (67-7-1, 33 KO) vs. Nick Chasteen (12-6, 4 KO) (154)
#5 Denis Wosik (37-8-1, 9 KO) vs. Marcos Rios (69-3-7, 41 KO) (143)
Jonas Julio (21-3, 8 KO) vs. Javier Aparicio (36-2-2, 20 KO) (170)
#9 Ivan Galaz (58-10-1, 15 KO) vs. Renan Altamiro (61-11, 46 KO) (187)
#3 Abraham Vidales (15-2, 12 KO) vs. Tomás Aguirre (27-3, 22 KO) (143)

Boco_T fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Jan 26, 2023

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I don't care about lineage as much as I do cool fights and Dana getting red n mad when they don't go to plan.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
BKFC 35 is free on Fite tomorrow night, I presume so they can push hard for people to buy Knuckle Mania in 3 weeks to see "our one actual star Lorenzo Hunt" as well as "oh now Diego Sanchez is doing this poo poo"
https://www.fite.tv/watch/bkfc-35/2pcg6/

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

CarlCX posted:

it's especially prominent in light heavyweight which, despite having a lot of prestige, is historically a really weak division because, simply put, there aren't that many people who fit in it. It's guys who are really big, but not so big that they shouldn't just stick to heavyweight or lazy enough to just get fat enough to be a heavyweight. So it's absurdly big people within a specific bracket. More than that though, there's competition for guys that size. Other sports want dudes that size. By contrast, lightweight, which loving rules and always has, is filled with guys who are roughly average in height and build. There's always going to be quite a few of those dudes, especially when you consider that there's fewer other potential paths for a very athletic 5'7 guy than there is for a similarly athletic 6'3 guy.

Welter, Light, Feather and Bantam will always end up with a bunch of good contenders simply because there's enough people in them for the cream to rise to the top. At light heavy, the 'cream' is a failed middleweight called 'hammer' who lost to David Branch.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/jedigoodman/status/1618551046992977921?t=m056T-auPM-IRcARmGt_Ew&s=19

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Just watched Nong-O vs. Ramazanov for the ONE BW MT Championship and it's my favorite fight I've seen in a good while. God drat that was so good.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

CarlCX posted:

Words about championship competition.

In addition to the matchmaking being terrible and the endless rematches wrecking the divisions, I think we’re also at the point where fighter pay is really affecting the UFC’s product. Aside from the guys we know we’re sitting out due to money issues, it generally seems like big name fighters aren’t in any rush to fight. But I guess Dana is fine with squeezing the sport for all it’s worth before it crashes and he retires to beat his wife out of the public eye.

Tangy Zizzle
Aug 22, 2007
- brad

The UFC Paris card in September happened to land when I was in Europe for my honeymoon and my wife and I had a similar issue buying tickets. We ended up having to spend a ton of money on way better seats than we'd have preferred, but it was a hell of a card.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

According to posts by both men on social media that I'm not going to link here because who cares, the UFC is putting together a new season of The Ultimate Fighter with coaches Conor McGregor and Tony Ferguson. I am quietly waiting for Ferguson to somehow show up in the top fifteen again around the time the season ends.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

CarlCX posted:

According to posts by both men on social media that I'm not going to link here because who cares, the UFC is putting together a new season of The Ultimate Fighter with coaches Conor McGregor and Tony Ferguson. I am quietly waiting for Ferguson to somehow show up in the top fifteen again around the time the season ends.

That's dumb as hell

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

CarlCX posted:

Can't wait for a totally washed Tony to wrestle the poo poo out of and submit a winded, roided up Conor.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

TheKingslayer posted:

Can't wait for a totally washed Tony to wrestle the poo poo out of and submit a winded, roided up Conor.

Conor yelling "fookin counter" for 10 minites while his fighter gets picked apart then trying to go rampage on a door but falling over because the door is bigger than him

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

gently caress me the floor seats for UFC 286 are £7k and the nose bleeds are £400

The cards a good one for a UK card, dgmw, but loving hell.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Josuke Higashikata posted:

gently caress me the floor seats for UFC 286 are £7k and the nose bleeds are £400

The cards a good one for a UK card, dgmw, but loving hell.

Cheapest I heard was 600 GBP, but even then 400 GBP is stupidly overpriced.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I could get two greggs sausage rolls and 2 hours of central heating for that

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I could get two greggs sausage rolls and 2 hours of central heating for that

lmao

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
ONE Friday Fights 2 - 2022-01-27
Lumpinee Boxing Stadium, Bangkok, Thailand

This week’s show has 9 Muay Thai fights and 2 MMA fights. The main event is a rematch between “The Million Dollar Baby” Sangmanee and “Left Meteorite” Kulabdam. Kulabdam scored a first round KO over Sangmanee back in August 2020, but has since gone 0-2 in ONE while Sangmanee is 1-1 in that time. Three other fighters from the PK.Saenchai gym are featured on the show as well.

ONE Muay Thai: Regular fights 3 rounds of 3 minutes, title fights 5 rounds of 3 minutes. Scored on the 10-Point Must System. 3 knockdowns in a round is a TKO. Elbows allowed, no throws, no grappling. Fighters fight in the 4 oz. MMA gloves instead of boxing gloves. ONE referees tend to break up the clinch almost immediately instead of letting the fighters work out of it.

ONE MMA: Regular fights 3 rounds of 5 minutes, title fights 5 rounds of 5 minutes. Bout scored in its entirety, not round-by-round. Knees to the head of a grounded opponent are legal, soccer kicks are not.

Fights highlighted in bold were ones that I found particularly entertaining.

The show is located here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3HOW91IucQ
Timestamps for the fights are included below.

Part 1

Jakub Wayman (1-0, 22-9 MT/KB) vs. Riccardo Catindig-Stagg (3-1) (MMA 145) 8:06
Marie Ruumet (32-10) vs. Thai-Ngan Le (13-8) (MT 119) 31:51
Elias Ghazali (30-10) vs. Ayad Albadr (12-4) (MT 135) 50:07
Harry Grech (3-0) vs. Arash Mardani (0-1) (MMA 205) 1:09:33
Pongsiri PK.Saenchai (156-37) vs. Ferzan Cicek (20-5) (MT 152) 1:36:11
Yodlekpet Or.Atchariya (84-33) vs. Silviu Vitez (45-7) (MT 140) 2:00:42

Part 2

Yoddoi Kaewsamrit (55-13) vs. Songchainoi Kiatsongrit (50-18) (MT 115) 2:21:34
Sherzod Kabutov (62-10) vs. Nakrob Fairtex (59-20) (MT 135) 2:43:23
Avatar PK.Saenchai (95-40) vs. Mohammed Siasarani (MT 155) 3:02:56
Chalamkhao PK.Saenchai (120-45) vs. Pettong Kiatsongrit (110-39) (MT 125) 3:22:13
Sangmanee PK.Saenchai (156-34) vs. Kulabdam Sor.Jor.Piek Uthai (65-17) (MT 145) 3:46:40

Tangy Zizzle
Aug 22, 2007
- brad
Bloody Elbow being dropped by Vox, ah well

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Tangy Zizzle posted:

Bloody Elbow being dropped by Vox, ah well

Lame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

bummer. they were the only mma media i read, before i gave up reading mma media and just letting my psp posting pals give me the skinny (or fatty, in the case of gastelum not making weight) on news. RIP