Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

https://twitter.com/SourceLocator/status/1617225643636436996

:aaaaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Please don't break 15 year old me's mind

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

You guys didn't know this?

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Gaius Marius posted:

unironically me lol these were the only pokemon games I PLAYED

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Walking around (or risking it and running from combat) was always faster

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gaius Marius posted:

If you surf around the SS Anne at the dock and reach the truck you can catch a Pikablu

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

loving restarted for that in Blue. In the remakes you get a lava cookie

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

For useless game trivia, this came up in the Infinity Engine thread recently, casting Resurrect on an enemy mummy in baldur’s gate turns them back into a live human.

Rappaport posted:

I used the console to spawn a MUMMY01.cre into a random high-level save, and this is what happened. The commoner disappears after a few seconds.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Jay Rust posted:

Please tell me which map

It's one of the endgame maps as in, the first one after you chose which ending you are going for, specifically choosing Frederica. Not sure where you are since you mentioned chapter 11.

If it's the chapter 13 map it's also a nastie no matter what choice you made.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

New Direct just dropped
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZXaljfzHhA

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts

yout can't tell me this isn't some Super Advanced kink gear

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Hi-Fi RUSH is the first game I've played this year that was actually released in 2023 and so far it's pretty fun!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

armpit_enjoyer posted:

yout can't tell me this isn't some Super Advanced kink gear

feel you head smooshed by cyberthighs

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

verbal enema posted:

feel you head smooshed by cyberthighs

Caves of Qud

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
I just played through the first level of Hi-Fi Rush, and it seems really good so far. I'm definitely going to keep playing. What a pleasant surprise!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Yo Hi-Fi Rush rules. The gameplay, the art style, the sense of humor are all great.

The Grumbles
Jun 5, 2006

exquisite tea posted:

Yo Hi-Fi Rush rules. The gameplay, the art style, the sense of humor are all great.

I’m sure I’ll play the poo poo out of it anyway but is the soundtrack all like early oughts NME rock, or do they branch out at all. Does it ever get funky or am I just gonna have to wait for bomb rush cyberfunk

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The Grumbles posted:

I’m sure I’ll play the poo poo out of it anyway but is the soundtrack all like early oughts NME rock, or do they branch out at all. Does it ever get funky or am I just gonna have to wait for bomb rush cyberfunk

1,000,000 – Nine Inch Nails
The Perfect Drug – Nine Inch Nails
Lonely Boy – The Black Keys
Invaders Must Die – The Prodigy
Whirring – The Joy Formidable
INAZAWA CHAINSAW – Number Girl
Wolfgang’s 5th Symphony – Wolfgang Gartner

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

The Grumbles posted:

or am I just gonna have to wait for bomb rush cyberfunk

that game looks dope

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Having a blast just pressing buttons in Hi-fi Rush, everything you do feels great

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

when you press a button, something AWESOME happens

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Turns out that guy was right all along.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
He was. The problem is that he was talking about Dragon Age 2, an AIDS game.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
dragon aids 2 was right there...

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Dragon Age 2 was alright

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Huh, just saw an ad for a Medabots game on mobile. What a weird blast from the past

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/djrubynyc/status/1618396768026386432?s=20&t=58kopI38EXWRBxkNtVJ_Lw

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1618617528158244866

(Sephiroth is in the picture because Kenny uses his finisher One-Winged Angel)

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Waffleman_ posted:

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1618617528158244866

(Sephiroth is in the picture because Kenny uses his finisher One-Winged Angel)

He also came out in a Sephiroth outfit to One Winged Angel (the song) at Wrestle Kingdom this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_WNaso8A_w

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
I wish all video games were Yakuza games.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Barudak posted:

1,000,000 – Nine Inch Nails
The Perfect Drug – Nine Inch Nails
Lonely Boy – The Black Keys
Invaders Must Die – The Prodigy
Whirring – The Joy Formidable
INAZAWA CHAINSAW – Number Girl
Wolfgang’s 5th Symphony – Wolfgang Gartner

I see number girl I buy, simple as

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
I was asked to post this story here:

When I was younger, I had a New Year's Eve Eve party at a house I was renting, and a somewhat well known online gaming/literary personality came. I was very excited because I was pursuing a degree in creative writing at the time, but the party was last minute and byob, so I had to grab alcohol from Walmart and got some Kamchatka for the first time. I then drank the entire bottle. I then proceeded to belligerently yell at this poor man about how allegory was a rightfully dead form of writing. At some point he and some other people went out to a van to smoke, and I changed from a t-shirt and shorts into a pair of black dress pants, a black dress shirt, and a black bowler cap and went outside and yelled 'They're smoking the ganja!' at them at 2 a.m. while attacking the van, eventually ripping the sideview mirror off with my bare hands. I don't remember much after that besides some of my friends tackling me when I got my hands on a pellet gun at some point, and waking up the next morning to a voicemail from the mother of the friend who had brought the van asking if we should call the police so my insurance would cover it (what kind of insurance covers this and why do we need to involve the police???)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CubeTheory posted:

When I was younger, I had a New Year's Eve Eve party at a house I was renting, and a somewhat well known online gaming/literary personality came. I was very excited because I was pursuing a degree in creative writing at the time, but the party was last minute and byob, so I had to grab alcohol from Walmart and got some Kamchatka for the first time. I then drank the entire bottle. I then proceeded to belligerently yell at this poor man about how allegory was a rightfully dead form of writing. At some point he and some other people went out to a van to smoke, and I changed from a t-shirt and shorts into a pair of black dress pants, a black dress shirt, and a black bowler cap and went outside and yelled 'They're smoking the ganja!' at them at 2 a.m. while attacking the van, eventually ripping the sideview mirror off with my bare hands. I don't remember much after that besides some of my friends tackling me when I got my hands on a pellet gun at some point, and waking up the next morning to a voicemail from the mother of the friend who had brought the van asking if we should call the police so my insurance would cover it (what kind of insurance covers this and why do we need to involve the police???)

:chloe:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

CubeTheory posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NQlOfXyrUY

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Ah, nice. Was the celeb tim rogers?

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

CubeTheory posted:

The police would get involved so they can file a report of vandalism for the insurance claim

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

CubeTheory posted:

ok

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
Just name names what are they gonna do come at you for retribution?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Why would you invite Alan Wake to your party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
vinny vanavella choomin' at the cube house party