Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Kings win today would put them 5 back of first and Grizz loss with that would put them 2.5 back of second lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

kingcobweb posted:

1pm Saturday is our preview

:sickos:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

a real finals preview would be to let Denver have 4 weeks to rest and then make the sixers play 20 games on 30 nights before hand

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

euphronius posted:

a real finals preview would be to let Denver have 4 weeks to rest and then make the sixers play 20 games on 30 nights before hand

because the nuggets are going to easily 4-0 everyone in the playoffs, got it

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
60 for lillard tonight got drat

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

Good game Grizz. Ja Morant is definitely top ten.

1.Curry, 2.Durant, T3.Embiid, T3.Jokic , T3.Giannis, T6.Davis, T6.LeBron, 8.Morant, 9.Doncic in that order.

10th spot reserved for the eventual defensive player of the year: I can never tell who that is in the middle of the year I need a coach to explain the film to me.

I can believe Tatum and Brown are better than Davis and LeBron this year but the Boston Celtics are the compete package I don't like picking out one player.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
https://twitter.com/joelembiid/status/1618464063528505345?s=46&t=oC7kB79ojeA1rP0od2T7Ww

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

What the gently caress is this

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Alright whomst among you did this https://twitter.com/NBAMemes/status/1618449036146794497

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Jo does not like Ben Simmons and produced a music video to tell us

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I am a nic Claxton believer now as well. some people here were high on him earlier

he’s skinny but makes up for it with unreal quickness

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

nets had a .740 efg% and lost

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
i'm not sure what PJ Tucker offers the sixers that Jaden Springer wouldn't at this point. PJ was getting blown by all game last night and continues to be a huge negative on offense. they're basically the same size but Springer is faster and capable of finishing. At least Doc has his minutes way down from earlier in the season, but I can't believe there's two more years on that contract.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

tucker is not a negative on offense. he’s essential to making embiid / harden / Harris et all work
he’s fine on defense as well .

he’s literally playing about as well as he ever has. stop looking at box scores

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Claxton was great switching the harden embiid pnr last night

god drat

I’m a Claxton guy now

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
PJ looks like poo poo idk what ephemeral quality he brings to Harden/Embiid on offense but it doesn't look like he does anything on that end of the court

KD is right

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

KD is one of the biggest cornballs in the league and probably loves that video.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

PJ Tucker makes a lot of sense. With Embiid and Harden, you need players who don’t want too much offensive responsibility. Tucker can still threaten a D with a shot and he isn’t a primary offensive guy. Are there better players to fill that role in the league probably, but Philly isn’t going to get one without loving up the mix.

It’s like how Ben Simmons would be a top player if he stopped pretending to be a point guard. he doesn’t have the juice to be a primary ball handler or scorer.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

pj makes threes from the corner and is happy with out the ball

he’s literally perfect for their offense. could not design a better offensive fit

edit

I checked he’s 40% from the corner this year. his career number from the corner is 39%

he’s literally fine

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

so his man is not in the lane when embiid or harden has the ball. that’s it. it’s wildly important

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

euphronius posted:

pj makes threes from the corner

that S is misleading

not doing a lot of pulling the defense to the corner when you only make one every other game

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

teams guard him

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

doesn't really seem like his defenders are afraid to leave him open for stretches to help

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
https://twitter.com/NBAPR/status/1618764369395064835

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

3 PFs and no C.

Ridiculous Embiid disrespect.

Just like last year when Siakam broke his face and everyone celebrated, dude is just held to a different standard of being shat on.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

No PJ Tucker????

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Here's the West

https://twitter.com/NBAPR/status/1618763283980500993

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

no centers starting in the all star game

thank you nba

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the west getting 5 starters makes it unfair

east should have had 8 and the west 2.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Embiid didn't even make the starting 5? 76ers should trade him imo

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

RJ BARRETT CLUTCH 3 KNICKS TAKE 1 POINT LEAD ON THE ROAD AGAINST BOSTON IN OT

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

imo if Zion can start, AD should have gotten the start over him. And Embiid was a ridiculous snub. He's been the best player in the East

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

nets looked like trash tonight. totally spent after that 3 hour marathon last night. Very sad

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Jaylen Brown was thinking too heavily about the protocols of the elders of zion and missed 2 fts down 1. Looks like Knicks will get the road upset! Celtics might end up going 5-4 since Marcus Smart got hurt

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

AMAZING BLOCK BY BRUNSON AGAINST MALCOLM BROGDON 3 TO END THE GAME. CAME FROM NOWHERE

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

lol the NBA media immediately making Julius Randle's great game about Kobe dying three years ago today. Randle talking about how he hopes Kobe is watching him

tbf he played for the Lakers and knows the family etc.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Looks like Luka left the game with a bad sprained ankle. Mavs season might be over if he misses 4-6 weeks

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Yossarian-22 posted:

imo if Zion can start, AD should have gotten the start over him. And Embiid was a ridiculous snub. He's been the best player in the East

AD is absolutely a better player but this is the all-star game, defense doesn't matter and starting Zion is way cooler

Anyone who can consistently and effectively attack the rim without becoming a full-time flopper should be awarded an extra million votes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Fair enough. Thankfully Luka injury means we'll probably get to see Morant and Zion start together