Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Cerekk posted:

"I don't work for you", said the service provider to the person who pays her to provide those services

well after that, she's probably right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
my boyfriend never pays attention

quote:

I (M21) and my bf (M23) have been having some trouble relating to paying attention. When we first started dating I noticed he would always zone out anything that wasn’t related to what was going on with his phone, his parents would get annoyed if he did it at a family get together and his sister would always tell him to get off his phone

His solution? Take out one earbud and tell you he was listening. I didn’t think it was a problem at first but it got out of hand when we moved in together, no matter what moment it was he was either on his phone or playing video games while talking to me I felt so ignored when he would do this because it was happening for months, if I made breakfast for us he’d put his phone in-front of him and watch Netflix, if he was getting back from work he’d be playing some stupid mobile game as he’s walking through the door, it even got to a point where one night after we did the dirty he got up and started playing apex; I felt like I was something used and tossed aside!

This leads us to yesterday. My mom had passed away the day before and I only told my boyfriend the next morning, I asked him if I could get his full attention and once again he just took out one earbud. I told him about my mother dying and how much it was effecting me emotionally, what he said next made my blood boil, “I’m really sorry to hear about your sister op, I’m sure she’s in a better place now” I blew up and told him how much of a jerk he was for not listening to a single thing I said and how much it hurts to have to share his attention all the time! He told me to calm down and said he was listening, I asked him a specific question about an event me and my mother did that was sentimental to me from what I told him

I could hear a pen drop from the silence.

he keeps texting me telling me to come back and that I’m making a big deal out of this but I’m staying at a friends house for the time being.

What should I do?

TLDR: my boyfriend is always on his phone and never pays attention so I left

oh yeah sorry about your uh, whatever

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

MrQwerty posted:

It was more connecting dots on what they did in the Reagan and Bush admins, what their stances were with their stated goals of PNAC, how everything coalesced after 9/11 into finishing their unfinished war under any circumstances including falsification, how neither seemed that surprised by 9/11, and just losing myself in their mindset reading that poo poo over and over and over again. There was a lot of other stuff outside those books, but those books are just two absolute monsters patting themselves on the back for how awesome they are.

This genuinely sounds like the brain melting feeling I get from estranged parents forums, which apart from doctor-prescribed codeine cough syrup is the closest I've ever come to doing drugs. (I'm going to try some edibles soon and maybe that will break me of the habit of reading that crap.)

sullat posted:

Yeah, famous crank JRR Tolkien used to write letters in latin to the pope, complaining about 'these newfangled languages' and how they had no place in the Catholic church.
That's awesome. I never really trusted Tolkien re: religion, but now I have an excuse.

Kurieg posted:

No you see the real problem with vat2 is that it encourages people to read the bible for themselves rather than just accepting what the priest told them as the truth. It also encouraged reconciliation with the protestants
UNACCEPTABLE

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
well, you have his attention now

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Arsenic Lupin posted:

AITA for scraping the ice and snow off of my roommate's girlfriend's car?

How dare you set a standard I don't want to live up to?

The reason people in big cities don't make eye contact, smile at you, or acknowledge your presence in any way is pretty simple: having that many people around you is bad for your emotional health. It's crowded, if you had even the smallest interaction with everyone you passed on the sidewalk you'd be emotionally worn out before you made it two blocks. Saving everyone that burden is considered polite in a city. You also learn to tune out the person randomly shouting profanity or ranting at length about something that would make Qanon blush.

But the roommate is just pissed that he got shown up as a jerk in front of his GF.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
See if you can count the red flags!

AITA for for following my husband when he walked away from me after being gone all night and coming home at 4pm?

quote:

My husband is a hard worker at a very demanding job. He is scheduled to work from 0630-1500, but rarely makes it home before 1730.

Occasionally he’s as late as 2100ish. I have repeatedly asked that he call to let me know when he’s running very late so I can make adjustments for dinner for me and our 12yo. He’ll remember for a few days before reverting back.

He tells me not to worry-he’s too busy to call and he’ll be home as soon as he can. I told him that asking me not to worry when he’s late is a slippery slope- that he’s basically asking me not to care and that’s not good!

We compromised on location services being enabled- it’s not perfect as it does not let me know when he’s coming home, but at least I can tell if he’s at work or on his way home at dinnertime. I only use it maybe a couple times a month- I have no desire to keep tabs on him. Of course he can see where I am, too and I have no idea if he uses it or not.

A few times a year he works weekend nights. On those times I don’t expect him home before midnight, more likely I wake to find that he has come home after I went to bed and he’s asleep on the couch.

Here’s the AITA moment: A couple of weeks ago he was working on Saturday- all day- went in at 0700, came back at 2030. Not an hour later he gets called back in. Couple of things to keep in mind here- this is Saturday and Monday (a holiday) is our kid’s birthday party AND he’s taking my car to work, leaving his classic truck that I do not know how to drive, nor would I want the responsibility of doing so.

As he’s walking out the door I tell him don’t be gone all day- I have errands to run for Monday’s party, and we’ve got dinner plans Sunday night. I laugh as I tell him “so you’d better be home by 4!” It’s a joke as he’s NEVER worked all night into the next afternoon.

Well…Sunday rolls around and he’s not home. 1000, 1100, noon and still nothing so I go to check location services. They’ve been turned off. I am puzzled. 1300, 1400 and now I’m pissed. I have poo poo to do and he has my car. 1600 rolls around and he strolls in like nothing’s wrong. The only thing I trust myself to say is “what up, dawg?” then I grab the keys. As I’m walking past him he says “what? What did I do?” I just go.

Later, when we returned from dinner and I have significantly calmed down , I ask him why he didn’t even apologise for being so late and he said “why? I didn’t do anything wrong. You knew where I was”. He says he slept at work, then woke up at noon and detailed the car. “What else do you think I was doing?” Then he tells me he’s done talking and walks away.

Here’s where I may be TA- I followed him into our bedroom and raised my voice (a little- our kid was in the next room) and said that he has disrespected me and if he can’t see that then he’s an idiot. If he really gave a rat’s rear end he would call. He said nothing. He has not mentioned it again.

Am I the rear end in a top hat here? I really don’t think so, but he’s standing his ground so hard that I can’t tell anymore.
The taking his wife's car and then having it detailed before he returned home is a real nice touch.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

FMguru posted:

AITA for for following my husband when he walked away from me after being gone all night and coming home at 4pm?

The taking his wife's car and then having it detailed before he returned home is a real nice touch.

So he has a “side hustle” as a hit man, right?

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

My [28F] friend [26F] keeps offering and buying me the only two things I really don't like and I need help on how to shut this down

quote:

Tldr: I hate wine and French cheese, and no matter how many times I say it or how differently I say it, my friend doesn't seem to grasp this. I need advice on how to approach it because I don't know how to be more direct without being rude.

My boyfriend and I would never have considered ourselves picky eaters before we moved to France, but as it turns out, we both really hate French cheese. I don't need to rant about it, but it's the kind of thing where we both feel physically ill if we are even in a restaurant with a particular cheese. We also have never liked wine. To me, it's extremely bitter and ruins any food I have with it. This is not for lack of trying to find something we could tolerate.

We've since moved out of France, and I'm living near a French friend of mine and her boyfriend. She LOVES French food and wine and has stated multiple times that she thinks it's better than any other cuisine. That's all well and good, but she just will not accept that we feel differently.

This all started when she invited us over for a French meal that consists almost entirely of cheese. I declined, saying that it just wasn't for me. She kept asking, and I kept declining, saying I "didn't really like French cheese." I think the "really" in that phrasing was soft enough while getting the point across.

Also, whenever we meet up for drinks, she always seems perplexed by the fact that I don't order wine even though I say every time that I don't like it.

She then invited us over for dinner and wouldn't tell us what she was making. I thought I made it clear that we didn't like cheese, but the meal was almost entirely a block of French cheese. To top it off, she really insisted that we drink some wine she brought over with her from France instead of the drinks we brought with us. It was... a challenging night, but I stayed polite and just didn't ask for seconds.

We recently had them over for dinner. I sent her a message beforehand saying that we weren't going to drink wine but that they were welcome to bring some for themselves. Instead, they arrived and said they bought the wine for us. I said again that we wouldn't drink it and she looked so upset. They both refused to open the bottle and drink it themselves, and we knew they really wanted wine with dinner, so my boyfriend offered to taste it. My friend poured us both a full glass and we felt like we had to suffer through it because they were being so childish.

At the end of dinner, they brought up that they wanted to have us over again for more cheese. I said, for the upteenth time, that we really didn't like French cheese.

At this point, I'm at a loss. I wish we hadn't coddled them by trying their wine when they were over for dinner. I wish I'd just left their house when I knew they were serving cheese.

Is there a way to handle this without being rude or is it time to say upfront that we both hate wine and French cheese and are sick of suffering through both because of their fragile egos?

Edit: I want to add that there is no language barrier here as my friend speaks perfect English and has lived without issues in an English-speaking country for years.

nashona
May 8, 2014

Though she be but little, she is fierce

FMguru posted:

you wanna return it clean after using it with your sidepiece.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

FMguru posted:

also leaving the vehicle that OP can't drive so she can't come check up on him

Arsenic Lupin posted:

My [28F] friend [26F] keeps offering and buying me the only two things I really don't like and I need help on how to shut this down

"gently caress you" is a complete sentence, but you can start with "no" and work your way up if you have to

Foo Diddley fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jan 27, 2023

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

I don't know where dudes with side pieces/second families find the time and energy. Juggling two relationships like that seems exhausting.

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

FMguru posted:

I wonder how long it took to get the semen stains out of the back seat

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
That’s why you spring for the leather and keep wet wipes in the glove compartment.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
bottle of armor all next to the lube in the glove compartment

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Arsenic Lupin posted:

:france::respek::wtc:

I'm conflict avoidant enough irl to put up with a lot, but even I would've gotten sick enough of it to stop by that point. Like drat, don't just quietly allude to it, say "you know I don't like cheese, if your meal is cheese I will turn around and leave". Then you follow up on that and don't invite her over for dinner.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Lean into it, do a board with Wensleydale and smoked Cheddars, Yarg, Caerphilly, crackers of all kinds, the works.

Then, and this is the really important bit, say how wonderful it is that the British are doing comparable and/or better cheeses than the French now. If she really wants to tip it, English sparkling wine as well.

She will never have to worry about it again.

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

Arsenic Lupin posted:

AITA for scraping the ice and snow off of my roommate's girlfriend's car?

How dare you set a standard I don't want to live up to?

I originally skipped over this one because I thought it was going to be boring. But a couple things, this dude really has a grudge against people who live in whatever city he's in. And two, the comments say that he's not in NYC because they haven't had any appreciable snow this winter. If so, what city in NY state is he talking about and I would love to hear his reaction to people who live in NYC. His head would explode.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I'm from the rural midwest and nobody ever cleared the snow and ice off of my car for me :smith:

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Total Meatlove posted:

Lean into it, do a board with Wensleydale and smoked Cheddars, Yarg, Caerphilly, crackers of all kinds, the works.

Then, and this is the really important bit, say how wonderful it is that the British are doing comparable and/or better cheeses than the French now. If she really wants to tip it, English sparkling wine as well.

Don't forget the Cotswold!

(Seriously, it's delicious. The chives are a lovely addition.)

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Johnny Truant posted:

Sriracha is a great condiment and it's neither ketchup nor spicy mayo, hth you weird food goons

Here's one of my favourite questions though: if you could only use one condiment for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is soy sauce, no contest

I will parmesan cheese on literally anything.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Johnny Truant posted:

Sriracha is a great condiment and it's neither ketchup nor spicy mayo, hth you weird food goons

Here's one of my favourite questions though: if you could only use one condiment for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine is soy sauce, no contest

Ranch with a packet of ranch seasoning added to make it extra ranchy.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Cerekk posted:

"I don't work for you", said the service provider to the person who pays her to provide those services

From my understanding of that story, she works for a service/company. And the company assigned her another job that day, double booking her. So she tells OP that she is double booked, and so will be around later than than she had initially planned/been booked for.

It's not optimal, but is easily resolved. Even if the later time wouldn't have worked for the OP.

The OP's haughty "Well I expect you to treat me and my time as a priority." message can be construed as a little disrespectful if you are inclined to do so, but they are also reasonably entitled to be a little put out. So not the arsehole. But also, whilst the cleaner did over-react a little she is also reasonably entitled to be a little annoyed, as she is the one who was double booked and now has extra work to do due to no fault of her own and doesn't appreciate the attitude. So she is also not the arsehole.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Foo Diddley posted:

also leaving the vehicle that OP can't drive so she can't come check up on him

It was so the target wouldn't recognise the car that's been following him the last three days and get spooked.

RichardA
Sep 1, 2006
Dinosaur Gum

BrigadierSensible posted:

From my understanding of that story, she works for a service/company. And the company assigned her another job that day, double booking her.
But also, whilst the cleaner did over-react a little she is also reasonably entitled to be a little annoyed, as she is the one who was double booked and now has extra work to do due to no fault of her own and doesn't appreciate the attitude. So she is also not the arsehole.
Are you under the impression that both bookings were via the company? From the OP "I book her directly but she also gets work from a cleaning platform."

She had a prior booking with the OP and prioritized a new booking via the company. Unless communicated beforehand that privately booked work may be bumped for work from the service she is the arsehole.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

FMguru posted:

With how specific the scheduled times are, this company almost certainly documents the hours he worked in a way he can look it up. OP should just make him provide receipts, any gaps will be obvious.

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022

That's not what is happening. She chose to double book herself by accepting a job on the app. OP was a client from outside the app.

Efb, have this:

AITA for Hosting an Alternative Reception for my Daughter's Vegan and Alcohol-Free Wedding?

quote:

My daughter and her fiancé are planning on having a vegan and alcohol-free wedding, which caused an uproar within our family. Many of our family members and friends are meat-eaters and enjoy having a drink or two, and they feel uncomfortable and unaccustomed to the restrictions being imposed on them. They feel like they won't be able to fully enjoy the wedding and that it is not a true representation of who they are.

I understand my daughter's choices and respect them, but I also want to make sure that everyone feels comfortable and happy. After much discussion with my family and friends, I decided to host an alternative reception at my home, where meat and alcohol are going to be served, for those who are unhappy with my daughter's reception. I made it clear that this is an optional event and that everyone was welcome to attend or not.

Many guests are choosing to attend the alternative reception instead of my daughter's reception, which is making her feel completely distraught and angry. She thinks that I have disrespected her and her partner's choices, and is accusing me of trying to sabotage her wedding. I told her that this is not the case, and that I am simply trying to provide the wedding guests with more options. She insists that I should have supported her decision and made sure that everyone was comfortable with it.

My daughter is threatening to disinvite me and my husband from the wedding if I do not cancel this alternative reception, and I am now unsure if I am doing the right thing. I want to make sure that everyone is happy, but I also don't want to create an unnecessary rift with my daughter. AITA for hosting an alternative reception?

run on sentience fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Jan 27, 2023

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
If a contractor has to cancel an appointment with me, I would prefer to be notified more than 20 minutes before that appointment was originally scheduled.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Foo Diddley posted:

bottle of armor all next to the lube in the glove compartment

Just don't confuse the two. You'll only make that mistake once.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

I originally skipped over this one because I thought it was going to be boring. But a couple things, this dude really has a grudge against people who live in whatever city he's in. And two, the comments say that he's not in NYC because they haven't had any appreciable snow this winter. If so, what city in NY state is he talking about and I would love to hear his reaction to people who live in NYC. His head would explode.

I'm gonna guess Rochester. Because lol.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3

run on sentience posted:

AITA for Hosting an Alternative Reception for my Daughter's Vegan and Alcohol-Free Wedding?

OP:

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Total Meatlove posted:

Would it be more satisfying to be upfront about the origin, or do you feign ignorance until a few bites in then look at the label...

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

run on sentience posted:

That's not what is happening. She chose to double book herself by accepting a job on the app. OP was a client from outside the app.

Efb, have this:

Tell me your entire extended family is rife with alcoholics without telling me

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Elissimpark posted:

Would it be more satisfying to be upfront about the origin, or do you feign ignorance until a few bites in then look at the label...

Just keep insisting you KNOW how much she loves British wine and British cheese. If she tries to correct you, just assert that she's mistaken and you're very sure she likes British wine and cheese.

Maybe add a little Eliza Doolittle to your voice and tell her she convinced you to try speaking British with how much she's always raving about it.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

run on sentience posted:

people who have to eat meat with every single meal are exactly as infantile as people who refuse to eat anything but pizza rolls and chicken tendies. and yeah, a party without booze isn't going to be as fun, but refusing to show up to one because of it is like telling everyone there "i need to be shitfaced to enjoy being around you"

OP's daughter is better off without these people in her life

e: lol

quote:

Wow you said you talked with your family about it I guess your daughter isn’t part of your family, and reading this I was assuming you meant like an after party but no you are planning a alternative party at the same time. I think the only way you could top this would be to just go ahead and plan to renew your own vows at a wedding at the same time as hers

Foo Diddley fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Jan 27, 2023

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Elissimpark posted:

Upfront about the cheese, big reveal on the wine.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
In my mind I kept seeing the frat husband bringing Coors to his wife's planned wine tasting and ripping off his shirt and starting a chugging contest.

AITA for telling my boyfriend to change his prom suit?

quote:

I have been dating this guy (18M, let’s call him Jake) for a few months now, and am very excited to attend prom with him. We are both seniors and I am really looking forward to the “dressing up” aspect of High School prom.

We ran into an issue. Jake already has a nice suit that he wants to wear to prom, and he is dead set on wearing that suit. His reasoning is he doesn’t want to buy/rent a new suit, and the suit he has is very well tailored. However, the navy blue color of his suit is hard to match well, and I don’t want restrictions on my prom dress shopping. One of my favorite aspects of prom/homecoming is the excitement of trying on many different styles, colors, and cuts of dresses without a restriction on what I have to match. This is one of my last high school experiences and I want it to be very special.

I have told Jake that I’m willing to buy a non-tailored suit for him in black. This color suit would match with anything, and I’d have the freedom to choose the dress of my liking. He says this is a waste of money, and that his blue suit is something I’m just gonna have to compromise on. His logic is how expensive the suit already was and how “classy” it already is, and a new suit would be futile.

I want to have my fun trying on every dress for my last big high school dance, but he refuses to give up his suit.

So, AITA for telling him he is in the wrong and that he should get a new black suit, even if I’d pay for it?

Tell me you peaked in high school without telling me you peaked in high school.

Then again I never went to my prom and hated dresses. If suits had been an option, or costumes, I would have been interested. Then again at the only dance I went to in high school, I mostly remember the senior and junior dudes grinding away on the freshman girls and it squicked me out.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
A teenager who actually has a well-tailored suit is ahead of the game, colour be damned.

I remember a friend of mine made a prom suit out of duct tape. His date made a matching dress. It came out looking really well, but they were barred from entering the venue because it was "disruptive." School principals really are the scum of the earth.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

AITA for refusing to babysit my nephew, even in a family medical emergency, because my brother and SIL lied before?

quote:

I am my brother and SIL’s only relative in the city. When SIL was pregnant I made it clear that I’d only babysit for them in the case of a serious emergency, e.g. someone has a medical emergency. I won’t babysit if they just wanted time off from being parents, because I don’t have the free time for that. I work 60-100 hours a week, so if anyone needs time off, it’s me.

Last year, my brother and SIL asked me to babysit on the day of an informal work meeting, a lake retreat organized by my company. Everyone is expected to go, and it’s frowned upon if you miss it. They wanted to go on a date. I said no, I have an important work event. They continued to nag me about how they haven’t gone on a date for so long.

The night before that day, they called in a panic and said their friend Mike from the next city over had been in a car accident, and I needed to babysit nephew for a few hours so that they could go visit Mike. I reluctantly agreed, with the stipulation that they’d be back by 7 am the next day to pick nephew up so I could leave for my work event. They did not come back until two days later. I had to cancel on my superiors morning of, which looked awful. My brother and SIL never responded to multiple texts and calls from me. Their excuse was that Mike’s life was in danger and they were too busy helping his girlfriend. I accepted that, since I had met both Mike and his girlfriend at a party in the past and thought they were good people, but I emphasized that this absolutely could not happen again. Throughout the next two months, my brother and SIL regularly used the excuse of aiding Mike in his recovery and needing to visit him in order to make me babysit my nephew.

Mike’s girlfriend’s company and my company had a meeting two months after Mike’s “accident”. I ran into her and asked her how Mike was recovering. Apparently, she had no idea he had ever been hospitalized. Neither did Mike. Mike had never been in an accident, and although brother and SIL had gone to visit them recently, it was for drinks and bowling, not bringing them chicken noodle soup in the hospital. I confronted brother and SIL, and they denied at first, but finally admitted they had been lying about Mike’s accident so that they could go on date nights. They claimed I “gave them no choice since I would never help them out when they needed time together because parenting was so stressful and difficult and I had no idea and it was just a little white lie”.

I made it clear that after this incident, I would never babysit for them again, and I’ve stuck to that. Yesterday my brother and SIL begged me to babysit for them because there was an actual medical emergency in SIL’s family. They even sent me proof of the relative’s hospitalization. I still said no. They didn’t care about betraying my trust, so I don’t care if they can’t afford childcare or if their relative is in the hospital. They said I was a bad aunt, needed to get over my grudge, and a petty rear end in a top hat. AITA?

*bites off my own dick* aw gently caress, I have no dick any more! What the?!

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
no, you don't understand! this time it's an actual medical emergency! honest!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

The bro who cried babysitting emergency