Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Gordon and Onana not showed up to training either after being linked with moves. Absolute state of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Hearty lol at that

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Remember when Alex Pritchard did that to Brighton once (was on the way to sign a contract and then his agent called) and then he got relegated with Norwich the next year.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Lmao. Was there a helicopter involved!!?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Imagining a massive U-turn on the motorway when his agent said 'its a club in Liverpool'

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

Imagining a massive U-turn on the motorway when his agent said 'its a club in Liverpool'

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Can't blame the guy for not wanting to sign for a club without a manager.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Lmao. Was there a helicopter involved!!?

I just hope he was sitting in Spurs’ parking lot waiting for the call.

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!

the sex ghost posted:

Is Lionel Hutz his agent?

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Man, Everton has zero hope

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1617974330851459073

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

He was linked to Arsenal which never made sense to me.

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

:coal:
Leeds certainly could use a zzinedine

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Leeds, the most American PL team ever

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

T Bowl posted:

excuse me, there's a fulhamerica

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Spurs have signed Danjuma on loan until the end of the season. Decent signing I guess, though I would prefer a right wing back and a central defender and a goalkeeper

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
McKennie loving sucks. Glad to see he’s also continuing the pathway of other juve rejects going to fail in the PL like Kulusevski, Bentancur, and Cancelo

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

:xd:

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

abuse culture. posted:

McKennie loving sucks. Glad to see he’s also continuing the pathway of other juve rejects going to fail in the PL like Kulusevski, Bentancur, and Cancelo

nah, he's going to follow in the footsteps of the legend CR7

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Akbar posted:

nah, he's going to follow in the footsteps of the legend CR7

Crying after his country’s early exit from the World Cup?

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

T Bowl posted:

I mean they are managed by Yank Lampard

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Looks like Anthony Gordon is going to Newcastle for £40m (+£5m add-ons)

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
£40m up front too. i really don't get it but then Howe had almiron scoring a ton earlier this season so eh we're owned by saudi arabia

https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1619018666275934208

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/iamAlexHowell/status/1618986617745870848

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

For the money they'll want surely it'd be better to see if West ham would sell rice 6 months early?

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
Selling Rice 6 months early could relegate West Ham. I'd imagine they'd want all the money.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

For the money they'll want surely it'd be better to see if West ham would sell rice 6 months early?

You'd probably have to pay at least double for that

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

yeah, don't think there's any price where West Ham budge on Rice in January

buying Caicedo (or anyone really) is a bit of a necessity with Elneny injured again

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Brighton won't sell Caceido unless for silly money, no one to replace him in the squad, no chance to buy anyone new and will divebomb any chance they have of finishing 6th/7th.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

Brighton won't sell Caceido unless for silly money, no one to replace him in the squad, no chance to buy anyone new and will divebomb any chance they have of finishing 6th/7th.

They would make more money now than they would from a Europa or Conference league run that they would likely ignore next season in favor of the league anyway.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

TyrantWD posted:

They would make more money now than they would from a Europa or Conference league run that they would likely ignore next season in favor of the league anyway.

They don't need the money though. It makes no sense to sacrifice their season for money they don't need.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Brighton has a good rear end pipeline and it wouldn’t surprise me if they accepted the bid then pulled another Mitoma out of their hat

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Chelsea snatched half their director structure though, including their head of recruitment

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

UnderFreddy posted:

yeah, don't think there's any price where West Ham budge on Rice in January

buying Caicedo (or anyone really) is a bit of a necessity with Elneny injured again

Arsenal will need both by the summer when Partey completes his move to HMP Belmarsh.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/david_ornstein/status/1619047284372799488?s=46&t=Lf7dSiuqZ9xFkQHh0inpAA

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Bournemouth have apparently offered what Roma wants for Zaniolo, but the player hasn't given his answer yet. I suspect he'll be even more terrible if he leaves Italy.

Gene Ricman
Aug 14, 2008

Jose posted:

£40m up front too. i really don't get it but then Howe had almiron scoring a ton earlier this season so eh we're owned by saudi arabia

https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1619018666275934208

That is an absolutely insane fee for him. He's got potential but he is so far off fulfilling it and already has an ego the size of the moon. It feels similar to when City bought Rodwell off us, and that didnt turn out so well for them.. maybe he proves me wrong but it seems much more of a gamble than an investment. Hes also a diving little poo poo, so just be prepared for that.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
He’s a good diver though.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
https://twitter.com/MoisesCaicedo55...s1_c10&ref_url=

Still doubt Brighton will sell though.

So this is how Southampton fans felt. When does it stop? Oh right when you're bottom of the league and being managed by Nathan Jones. gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

drat, even as an Arsenal fan who'd like him here it doesn't sit too well with me a player doing that. I know if any of our players did it I'd be pissed.