Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

hatty posted:

Okami ended perfectly I’m not sure where you’d go with a sequel

Here's the interview if you want to check it out. He says they left out things and he'd like to revisit it

https://www.thegamer.com/okami-sequel-kamiya/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Help Im Alive posted:

re: possibly fail UIs on PS5 they always have "sort by:" at the top right so I try to move the cursor there but the sort button is on the left!!

that's a great selection of games

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Satanime

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Looper posted:

that's a great selection of games

ehhhh

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

hatty posted:

Satanime

Jan 25th is now Sintendo Satanime day, move out of the way, St. Dwynwen, or get with it

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Disappointed in your review, Jay

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Oxxidation posted:

that was in the original, there’s three or four reminders within fifteen minutes

True! I just forgot about it, the whole thing is very silly. The writing on the wall in blood when you get your weapon was enough. Other than that though the game is super good!

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

sintendo

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Ometeotl posted:

This is going to buy me something some day

Wow!!

The only true tf2 item i miss was my vintage sandwich that I renamed "Medium Romanburger"

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

I sold my TF2 Apple Earbuds for enough money to buy Portal 2 at launch and I feel pretty good about that despite how high the price got later.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

mutata posted:

I sold my TF2 Apple Earbuds for enough money to buy Portal 2 at launch and I feel pretty good about that despite how high the price got later.

Sold mine for two copies of ancient minecraft

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I don't remember what game I got with the earbuds but I think the biggest thing I sold besides that was maybe 10 bux.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I probably have like 20 bux in steam collectible crap, but it's waaaay too annoying to put it up on the marketplace thing

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
I sold a rifle skin in Killing Floor 2 for seventy fiiiiiiive dollars and I'm still proud of myself five years later

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

I probably have like 20 bux in steam collectible crap, but it's waaaay too annoying to put it up on the marketplace thing

The augmented steam browser extension lets you just click a single button to sell cards (you do have to do it for each card) or I wouldn't bother.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I earned those loving cards

You'll take my 45 identical csgo terrorist collection from my cold dead rear end

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

the only time i've sold anything of value on the steam market is when i bought a dota 2 plushie (Shagbark) and sold the code that came with it (cause i don't play dota 2) for the same price as the plushie

free plushie

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Not sure if there are many D&D nerds ITT, but WotC just rolled over

https://twitter.com/DnDBeyond/status/1619064403466326027

And if you haven't been following it the tl;dr is they wanted to put a new license in place that effectively boiled down to "we're going to steal money and content from you"

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Infinitum posted:

https://twitter.com/DnDBeyond/status/1619064403466326027

And if you haven't been following it the tl;dr is they wanted to put a new license in place that effectively boiled down to "we're going to steal money and content from you"

still one of those bells that cannot be unrung, because the aims of the current WotC management are now eminently clear, and every move they make is gonna be put under a microscope from hereon out

if paizo hoofs if they're gonna clean house as far as the D&D space goes

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress em anyway

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Mr E posted:

The augmented steam browser extension lets you just click a single button to sell cards (you do have to do it for each card) or I wouldn't bother.

Thank u for this hot tip.
After ten minutes of clicks, I'm now sitting on a cool CDN$3.77 in my steam wallet.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Is there a way to disable Steam sending emails to you each time a card is sold?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Vermain posted:

Paizo sold 8 months worth of Pathfinder books in 2 weeks because of this :laffo:

They're bringing in the ORC license

So yeah maybe

Shinjobi posted:

gently caress em anyway

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Banime

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Titanfall 2 is Three Dollars on Steam until next Thursday.

E: And Fallen Order is 5.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Mr E posted:

https://github.com/Nuklon/Steam-Economy-Enhancer has a "sell all cards" button btw, you can do it in one click for your whole inventory (and then you have to approve them in the mobile app)

Jay Rust posted:

Is there a way to disable Steam sending emails to you each time a card is sold?

i wish I had an answer for this though
I just set up an email filter to put them all in their own folder

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Waffleman_ posted:

Titanfall 2 is Three Dollars on Steam until next Thursday.

E: And Fallen Order is 5.

Does the multiplayer still work on pc?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I said come in! posted:

Does the multiplayer still work on pc?

There is a program that allows people to host private servers.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Wizards rolling over on this one is a pretty big deal. They do not normally care about their customers. Feedback from their communities has almost never meant anything. But the fact that this was getting a lot of attention from the biggest content creators in D&D helped.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I said come in! posted:

Wizards rolling over on this one is a pretty big deal. They do not normally care about their customers. Feedback from their communities has almost never meant anything. But the fact that this was getting a lot of attention from the biggest content creators in D&D helped.

they were also being threatened with legal action by paizo, which was a battle they would very likely not win

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I said come in! posted:

Wizards rolling over on this one is a pretty big deal.

Yeah it's kinda hard not overstating that this is a multi-billion dollar company that just got brought inline by its fans.

:allears:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Infinitum posted:

Yeah it's kinda hard not overstating that this is a multi-billion dollar company that just got brought inline by its fans.

:allears:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

https://github.com/Nuklon/Steam-Economy-Enhancer has a "sell all cards" button btw, you can do it in one click for your whole inventory (and then you have to approve them in the mobile app)

:laffo: I just pressed the 'Sell All' button

This rules. Thanks Goons
Thoons.

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
The D&D system is so bland. Hopefully this gets the community to explore actually interesting systems instead.

It won’t unless CR switches or something.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Infinitum posted:

:laffo: I just pressed the 'Sell All' button

This rules. Thanks Goons
Thoons.

hmm

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Vermain posted:

still one of those bells that cannot be unrung, because the aims of the current WotC management are now eminently clear, and every move they make is gonna be put under a microscope from hereon out

Plus 5E loving sucks poo poo and under no circumstances should Wizards be let off the hook for this, even over a total backtrack. Only good can come from the giant, undeserved DND playerbase going to literally any other TTRPG.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I only got 20, but I had already cashed out a few years ago and bought couple full priced games from it so I can't complain. This makes it all easier, I stopped partly because the steam idler really made it weird to figure out if i played a game or not when it says I played for all these hours but I don't remember ever installing it, but also selling cards all the time was annoying. This was way ez.

also is it better to sell the booster packs or open them and sell indivudals?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I haven't done anything with any of my Steam cards. Never really saw much point. Wonder how much money I'm sitting on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Like 5 cents a card for the ones I have. Never was much of a collector