Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Orange Devil posted:

Nobody cares about practice.

Cope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg12
Apr 22, 2020

cat botherer posted:

BART is Old dirty

I want to give a shout out to El Cerritos
I want to give a shout out to the transbay tube
I want to give a shout out to Army Street, Bayfair, Ashby, and Warm Springs
Know what I'm saying? Y'all playing my SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
In the tube and in the boats
screech that poo poo know what i'm saying
it's called commuting music busting ya rear end style

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

I'm not coping, you're coping.

Heh, gottem.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
can't believe cisnormativity has entered the piss discussion

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Does stallion piss contain testosterone? Because I smell a great grift

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Colonel Cancer posted:

I borrowed a friend’s truck to move some things and the radio was stuck on a classic rock station and I heard four different low t commercials in less than an hour. I thought that poo poo was mostly online but apparently not

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
FM radio is pretty much as bad as AM radio now. It kinda makes sense given nobody under 30 to 35 listens to it.

And I don't just mean the commercials, there's a lot of right wing talk shows now.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Colonel Cancer posted:

goons had already developed this in the "I pissed and came in a pot then boiled it on the stove to get laid" GBS era

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
The pregnant mares are generally kept dehydrated to make lady pills, so cleary the beer horse is not making the highest quality piss for hormone treatment, and frankly I won't stand for it

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Coolness Averted posted:

The pregnant mares are generally kept dehydrated to make lady pills, so cleary the beer horse is not making the highest quality piss for hormone treatment, and frankly I won't stand for it

You shouldn't drink when you're pregnant, so that makes sense.

Also lol at the horse piss experts itt. I'm learning and laughing.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

BonHair posted:

You shouldn't drink when you're pregnant, so that makes sense.

Also lol at the horse piss experts itt. I'm learning and laughing.

this is the thread for trickle down economics

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

using every part of the buffalo? cute.
try monetizing every discharge of a horse.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

horse piss is the last bastion of the piss salesman ever since fake urine hit the market for potheads trying to pass drug tests at work

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Coolness Averted posted:

this is the thread for trickle down economics

Trickle down estrogenics.

Although "trickle" isn't the word for a horse pissing.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Inside every great man is the piss of a horse.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

HootTheOwl posted:

Inside every great woman is the piss of a horse.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

SniperWoreConverse posted:

goons had already developed this in the "I pissed and came in a pot then boiled it on the stove to get laid" GBS era

Just imagine, horse piss based cowboy themed energy drinks/ t boosters. You'll be filthy rich

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Some piss has loads of psilocybin in it, so whose to say drinking it is right or wrong?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Moosepiss psycheudomonia is certainly an ethos

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I looked into the whole "piss is sterile" thing a while ago and it's just not true, even in the bladder it's not sterile, it's just the kind of stuff that lives in there is particularly hard to culture so the ways we check for bacteria are really bad at finding it.

And I mean it'd be super weird if that of all places is the one part of the human body not constantly crawling with bacteria of one form or another.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i think it's just that people think piss SHOULD be safe to drink, so they have faith that it is, and if their faith is strong enough, it will be

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Capitalism.png: We(t)Work

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I’m glad my maybe imagined memory has led to all this piss chat.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
the secret, but for piss

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

The Demilich posted:

Capitalism.png: We(t)Work

WeeWork

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
WheatWork

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
wait all these years I’ve been drinking my own piss and it turns out it isn’t safe??

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Centrist Committee posted:

wait all these years I’ve been drinking my own piss and it turns out it isn’t safe??

its owns when a staged survivalist made a deadly meme that nearly everyone believed without question

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Palladium posted:

its owns when a staged survivalist made a deadly meme that nearly everyone believed without question

Maybe you got it from that dude, I learned it from Penn and Teller's Bullshit :colbert:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Also idk I think drinking your own piss and maybe consuming some bacteria that were inside you already (so your immune system already probably knows about them and has antibodies) is probably preferable to dying of thirst, but I'm no piss scientist

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Shame Boy posted:

Also idk I think drinking your own piss and maybe consuming some bacteria that were inside you already (so your immune system already probably knows about them and has antibodies) is probably preferable to dying of thirst, but I'm no piss scientist

*chuckles* we can tell

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Shame Boy posted:

the whole point of that billion years of evolution is to keep useful things in and kick useless stuff outside as much as possible

if that piss was useful the body would have recycled it already and we wouldn't even have this conversation

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Palladium posted:

the whole point of that billion years of evolution is to keep useful things in and kick useless stuff outside as much as possible

if that piss was useful the body would have recycled it already and we wouldn't even have this conversation

If that were the optimization goal we'd all make barely any liquid waste (and therefore require very little water) like birds do :colbert:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Shame Boy posted:

Scienpisst

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Shame Boy posted:

If that were the optimization goal we'd all make barely any liquid waste (and therefore require very little water) like birds do :colbert:

we already piss like three times a week tops how much lower can you go

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Even in Man Vs Wild, I think he presented drinking piss as a last resort thing to restore some little amount of hydration to stave of dying. I'm pretty sure the only people who advocate piss drinking for health are weird fuckin' hippies, and that one guy from Nathan For You.

e: And I guess also that guy's grandma.

e2: And even that guy admits that adult pee is too dirty to drink.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
a lot of bad and stupid ideas are fine if it's that or dying

just because you might need to amputate a crushed limb doesn't mean you should do it if your arm goes numb

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

SpacePig posted:

Even in Man Vs Wild, I think he presented drinking piss as a last resort thing to restore some little amount of hydration to stave of dying.

Ah yes, Bear Grylls, authority on hydration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R25Eflr0oJ8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

mods please rename this the capitalpissm.png thread