Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Dango Bango posted:

MOTYC: Emi Sakura vs. Jamie Hayter (c) - AEW Rampage 1/27

This match made me yell "motherfucker" at my TV.

NTH

That was Emi and Jamie going out there wanting to work an AJW match and it ruled.

HM: Hangman Adam Page vs Wheeler Yuta- AEW Rampage 1/27
HM: Best Friends & Danhausen vs Jeff Jarrett, Jay Lethal & Satnam Singh- AEW Rampage 1/27

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Dango Bango posted:

MOTYC: Emi Sakura vs. Jamie Hayter (c) - AEW Rampage 1/27

nth

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: Hangman Page vs. Wheeler Yuta, AEW Rampage, 27/01
MOTYC: Jamie Hayter vs. Emi Sakura, AEW Rampage, 27/01

Top tier Rampage, great stuff

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Rarity posted:

Nth.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rarity posted:

this

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Rarity posted:

Nthing these as well

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Rarity posted:

Nth.

My DVR cut out right at the second to last move in the match so I had to watch the last move of the show on the TNT app. Evil!

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
MOYTC: Joey Janela and Jamie Senegal vs BestBros (Mei Suruga and Baliyan Akki) - No Peace Underground Samsara 1/28/2023

This is complete and utter chaos involving Joey Janela turning into a Dark Souls enemy, Dirty Dancing references, and a stalling vertical suplex that leaves the building through one exit, enters through another, and ends on a couch.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
WMOTYC: Men's Royal Rumble Match - WWE Royal Rumble 1/28/2023

It won't be the actual WMOTY but holy poo poo that was so loving boring. On top of which, I've just had to suffer through the worst commentary desk I've heard in half a decade.

Time to head to bed.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

mfcrocker posted:

It won't be the actual WMOTY but holy poo poo that was so loving boring. On top of which, I've just had to suffer through the worst commentary desk I've heard in half a decade.

Time to head to bed.

Nth

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

mfcrocker posted:

Time to head to bed.

I was going to nth this until we got the Cody vs Walter singles match at the end. The majority of it was extremely boring and the commentary was indeed obnoxious and terrible.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm not HMing it but it's not WMOTYC. There was just enough there to keep me going with some great bits at the end but also some inexplicable booking choices. Definitely Worst Commentary of the Year though

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Testekill posted:

I was going to nth this until we got the Cody vs Walter singles match at the end. The majority of it was extremely boring and the commentary was indeed obnoxious and terrible.

I would absolutely seek out a Cody/Walter singles match if they get one in the future, but by the time we got to that I'd checked out entirely.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
DDT Sweet Dreams! - Dark matches 1/29
HM: Bonno Dai Shacho Presents No Fee Rumble: Sanshiro Takagi Vs Fuminori Abe Vs (a bunch of indie jobbers) ASHUKA Vs Ariji Akinori Vs Shosaku Inoue Vs Kaijin Mukuro 696 Vs Kim Yocchan Vs Crusher Inoba Vs Great-CO-Khan Vs Great-GO-Khan Vs Gundan Hitori Vs Shinya Vs Tsutenkakuka Vs Dick Zlater Vs Tezuka awesome Ichiro Vs Dopyu♡McIntyre Vs Tadaki Toronomi Vs “Great Mother” Mazakon Kid Vs Big Bear Vs gently caress Takeda Vs Thick And Hard Kankuro Hoshino Vs BRA-VO Vs Hen China Vs Macho Gallows Vs Mori Haruomi Vs X
HM: Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata vs MJ Paul & KANON vs Antonio Honda & Akito vs Yuya Koroku & Yuki Ishida

really fun rumble this year

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I was only half watching since I had the WWE rumble up as well but what I saw was a lot of fun, some real delightful nonsense

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

WMOTYC: Bray Wyatt vs LA Knight, MOUNTAIN DEW PITCH BLACK BLACK LIGHT MATCH- WWE Royal Rumble 1/28/2023

What the gently caress was that?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

WMOTYC: Bray Wyatt vs. LA Knight (Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match) - WWE Royal Rumble 1/28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1chdsoU6hw&t=3s

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Jan 29, 2023

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Dango Bango posted:

WMOTYC: Bray Wyatt vs. LA Knight (Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match) - WWE Royal Rumble 1/28

What

I was torn about whether the color was enough to redeem it but the post-match angle pushed it over the edge, Nth

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Testekill posted:

WMOTYC: Bray Wyatt vs LA Knight, MOUNTAIN DEW PITCH BLACK BLACK LIGHT MATCH- WWE Royal Rumble 1/28/2023

Nth, in so far that it could be called a match

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Testekill posted:

Nth. WWE is back!

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

HM: Rumble

Gunther/Cody ruled.

WMOTYC: Pitch Black Match

Every time, Bray Wyatt has this big production, then the bell rings and his matches are the most boring thing ever, with the only idea has he being 'what if I don't sell?'.

Every. loving. Time. If you've watched any Wyatt singles match in the last 5 years, you saw this.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

WMOTYC: Bianca Belair (c) vs. Alexa Bliss - WWE Royal Rumble 1/28

Boring. Zero psychology or thought put into the match. Crowd was dead. Felt like it went forever.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

Boring. Zero psychology or thought put into the match. Crowd was dead. Felt like it went forever.

Yeah Alexa doesn't give a poo poo anymore and Bianca isn't really someone that can carry an opponent.

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib

Testekill posted:

Dango Bango posted:

+1 to both of these.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Dango Bango posted:

Nth. Good to see that Vince is back.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MOTYC: Men’s Royal Rumble 2023

Sometimes the best story to tell is the obvious one, an incredible spot from Ricochet and Logan Paul, great assortment of guys and a long rumble that didn’t feel like it lagged. Cody gave a classic melodrama performance and Gunther/Cody while it lasted was a hell of a match up. Lesnar, and Edge were used well, and they got some great mileage out of everybody here

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

mfcrocker posted:

Time to head to bed.

Nth.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

DDT Sweet Dreams! January 29th
MOTYC
Kazusada Higuchi (c) vs Yuji Hino - KO-D Openweight Title
- Just give me two beefy fuckers absolutely brutalising each other and i'll always be happy. Higuchi's chest was already chopped raw 5 minutes in but he kept fighting on against the immovable object, that's why he's my champ

HM
Shinya Aoki and 37KAMIINA (Toi Kojima and Yuki Ueno) vs Yukio Sakaguchi, Hikaru Machida and Thanomsak Toba
37KAMIINA (Shunma Katsumata and MAO) vs Omega (Makoto Oishi and Shiori Asahi) - KO-D Tag Team Titles

Jesus loving Christ that main event, what a war

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

DDT 1/29

MOTYC: Kazusada Higuchi vs. Yuji Hino

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

SG Bamboo posted:

MOTYC
- Just give me two beefy fuckers absolutely brutalising each other and i'll always be happy. Higuchi's chest was already chopped raw 5 minutes in but he kept fighting on against the immovable object, that's why he's my champ

....y... yeah. 2nd.

Jesus Christ.

That ending.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Pylons posted:

DDT 1/29

MOTYC: Kazusada Higuchi vs. Yuji Hino

Hekl yeah, nth

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Testekill posted:

Dango Bango posted:

Yep.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Big lol at the people choosing to watch WWE when Higuchi vs Hino was on

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

WMOTYC: Kevin Owens vs. Roman Reigns (c) - WWE Royal Rumble 1/28

Boring as poo poo outside of one spot and a botch

kaosAG
Oct 14, 2005

SG Bamboo posted:

MOTYC

nth.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

HM: Men’s Royal Rumble - WWE Royal Rumble 1/28/2023
MOYTC: Bray Wyatt vs LA Knight, The MTN Dew Pitch Black Match - WWE Royal Rumble 1/28/2023
WMOYTC: Bray Wyatt vs LA Knight, The MTN Dew Pitch Black Match - WWE Royal Rumble 1/28/2023

Love me some wrestlecrap

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Testekill posted:

nth

HM: Women's Royal Rumble - WWE Royal Rumble 1/28/2023

just an exciting well booked rumble with a great finish and everyone used really well; this is the standard I wish every rumble lived up to. Quite a bit more exciting than the men's rumble though I couldn't really put a pin on why - I think just seeing so many wrestlers who have gotten poo poo on or held back in this company get big moments really put it over (again, something every rumble should aspire to!).

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

SG Bamboo posted:

MOTYC

nth, extremely my poo poo

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Penguin Patrol posted:

DDT Sweet Dreams! - Dark matches 1/29
HM: Bonno Dai Shacho Presents No Fee Rumble: Sanshiro Takagi Vs Fuminori Abe Vs (a bunch of indie jobbers) ASHUKA Vs Ariji Akinori Vs Shosaku Inoue Vs Kaijin Mukuro 696 Vs Kim Yocchan Vs Crusher Inoba Vs Great-CO-Khan Vs Great-GO-Khan Vs Gundan Hitori Vs Shinya Vs Tsutenkakuka Vs Dick Zlater Vs Tezuka awesome Ichiro Vs Dopyu♡McIntyre Vs Tadaki Toronomi Vs “Great Mother” Mazakon Kid Vs Big Bear Vs gently caress Takeda Vs Thick And Hard Kankuro Hoshino Vs BRA-VO Vs Hen China Vs Macho Gallows Vs Mori Haruomi Vs X

SG Bamboo posted:

MOTYC

HM
Shinya Aoki and 37KAMIINA (Toi Kojima and Yuki Ueno) vs Yukio Sakaguchi, Hikaru Machida and Thanomsak Toba
37KAMIINA (Shunma Katsumata and MAO) vs Omega (Makoto Oishi and Shiori Asahi) - KO-D Tag Team Titles

Jesus loving Christ that main event, what a war

Nth, highly highly suggest you watch the DDT rumble if you have wrestle universe and a taste for weird goobers in wrestling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

wwe royal rumble 28th feb

Hm men’s rumble
Hm women’s rumble

didn’t watch any of that other bull poo poo