Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Fsmhunk posted:

Dave, you are a piece of poo poo for making a rude comment about one of my co-workers, women deserve more respect. I work for a Rapist BTW.

Dave's a real piece of poo poo for noticing the company mandated breast enlargement effects a wrestler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Gumball Gumption posted:

Dave's a real piece of poo poo for noticing the company mandated breast enlargement effects a wrestler.

They weren’t mandated, they just wouldn’t get prominent roles on TV. It’s up to them if they want to opt in!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

JUNGLE BOY posted:

They weren’t mandated, they just wouldn’t get prominent roles on TV. It’s up to them if they want to opt in!

Transformative surgery to grab the brass ring, pal!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Forget the brass ring, Vince was looking to grab the big balloons!

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I do like Shawn's occasional encyclopedic knowledge of jobber careers, but otherwise he's one too many cooks in the kitchen and distracts from Craig's simmering hatred of Bryan, which is the best part of the show

Halverine
May 26, 2004

Endsay ookhay
WOL today had Bryan doubling down on the Bliss makeup comment. I don’t know why it’s so hard for some men to realise it’s best not to comment on a woman’s appearance at all. Ideally we shouldn’t be judging ANYONE by how they look but it’s especially a problem when it comes to women because of how they have been historically viewed and treated. Just realise when it’s time to cut your loses and that’s coming from someone who loves you, bruh.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Bryan has never in his life met a comment that he would not double down on immediately if it started to get any pushback at all.

I mean AM I WRONG!!!???

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

he is a stupid stupid man and i love him

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Halverine posted:

Am I the only one who thought the latest B&V show was a bit hard to listen to at the start when Bryan & Vinny's friend Shawn discussed making 50% of his wedding vows about how evil his first wife was and how he wanted to murder her.

thought this ep mustve had quit the opening segment before i listened to it, i really should know better at this point tho lol

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Quantum of Phallus posted:

he is a stupid stupid man and i love him

I’ve been really amazed this week by Bryan being grateful that nxt finally explained to him that the glamorous lady heel carried a rose because “they are pretty and dangerous”

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

0konner posted:

I’ve been really amazed this week by Bryan being grateful that nxt finally explained to him that the glamorous lady heel carried a rose because “they are pretty and dangerous”

Sometimes his stupidity is annoying but this is just precious. Love that dumb man

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Whats your favorite stupid bryan moment. Mine is "why are they calling this geek the Velveeta Dream".

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

projecthalaxy posted:

Whats your favorite stupid bryan moment. Mine is "why are they calling this geek the Velveeta Dream".

My favorite was when he was describing his Thanksgiving dinner and was infuriated no one knew what "Holiday sauce" was until Vinny deciphered he meant hollandaise sauce and Bryan thought it was called Holiday sauce because his family only made it for holiday meals.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

projecthalaxy posted:

Betamax Coffee

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Anytime he or Dave use wrestling terminology to describe normal things, like watching Dallas on TV or televised sports. Having a play-action pass in football described as a "worked handoff" has re-wired my brain in many unhealthy ways, but I thank Bryan for it all the same

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Tato posted:

Anytime he or Dave use wrestling terminology to describe normal things, like watching Dallas on TV or televised sports. Having a play-action pass in football described as a "worked handoff" has re-wired my brain in many unhealthy ways, but I thank Bryan for it all the same

This is by far my favourite. There's a Dave review of an SNL (I think with Ronda hosting) that sounds like a Raw recap that cracked me up.

Halverine
May 26, 2004

Endsay ookhay
Even standing at the north pole you can always go further north.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Halverine posted:

WOL today had Bryan doubling down on the Bliss makeup comment. I don’t know why it’s so hard for some men to realise it’s best not to comment on a woman’s appearance at all. Ideally we shouldn’t be judging ANYONE by how they look but it’s especially a problem when it comes to women because of how they have been historically viewed and treated. Just realise when it’s time to cut your loses and that’s coming from someone who loves you, bruh.

It's an aesthetic business

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Women on wwe tv aren’t choosing how much or how little makeup they get to wear. It’s fine to criticise how the company is choosing to present these women.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The gals should wear all white, and too much make up so by the end of the match they are all smeared up and bronzed up.

Like you do when you know you're gonna bleed all over yourself

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

the north pole

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

The gals should wear all white, and too much make up so by the end of the match they are all smeared up and bronzed up.

Like you do when you know you're gonna bleed all over yourself

There was a Wrestlemania where Maria something or other (a celebrity, not Kannelis) wore a white bottom and did a stink face on someone wearing so much bronzer that it looked like Maria shat herself.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lone Goat posted:

There was a Wrestlemania where Maria something or other (a celebrity, not Kannelis) wore a white bottom and did a stink face on someone wearing so much bronzer that it looked like Maria shat herself.

Maria Menounos. It was hilarious.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

everyone’s favourite royal rumble guy MARK is back this weekend

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

everyone’s favourite royal rumble guy MARK is back this weekend

Legit might get me to watch the Rumble lol

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
https://twitter.com/ToddBollocks/status/1618606199733358592

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
It's a shame all those people don't actually watch the show instead just tweet about it because then Dave wouldn't worry about the ratings for it.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Halverine posted:

Even standing at the north pole you can always go further north.

That's the one. He, like, quintupled down on that.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
just go upwards duh

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
:siren: New Dave Lore?:siren:

Dave's brother was hit by a car while riding a unicycle.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

1glitch0 posted:

That drat Rikishi strikes again

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
the Doctor Pepper Hell in a Cell

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

1glitch0 posted:

A unicycle on the road would be so uncommon and eye catching to me that I have to assume he was struck deliberately.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
As the driver fled he could be faintly heard shouting "eat a dick unicycle boy!"

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Barry Bluejeans posted:

As the driver fled he could be faintly heard shouting "eat a dick unicycle boy!"

I briefly went looking for this post again to reference it here lmao

Mafro
Jan 4, 2020

projecthalaxy posted:

Refusing to believe the existence of grey hair dye.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
If you are a member of the new Murder Bryan patreon you can listen to a select group, some of whom are from this forum discuss happenings in pro wrestling (I don't know what I wasn't on this part) in the first half and then a second half where we debate the Everything Beast Beast of the Year and judge if Jeff Cobb is a beast. It's a long show! I think our half was 90 minutes.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/77926793?utm_campaign=postshare_fan

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Lid posted:

the Doctor Pepper Kennel in a Cell

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
"a soda match, Bryan. they built him up for a SODA MATCH"

E:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC3H5faHRKk

TelevisedInsanity fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Jan 30, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
lol Meltzer griping that people gave him flack for not being an Emi Sakura respecter