Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

bagmonkey posted:

My February office goal is to select two posters and hang them up in that empty space on the wall

my choice for the month would be BBC and BAGS but it's not my wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
BBC won’t be posting for a month, so I suggest jimmyjams

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Maybe I'll make a collage wall of all of our fallen comrades

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

bagmonkey posted:

Maybe I'll make a collage wall of all of our fallen comrades

Sid's 1000 page art:

Or Derpies... whatever this was:

Or a collage of ILBSM's various ball pics

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

lol page 2 4 69

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ruby Gloom posted:

lol page 2 4 69

This math checks out

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Ruby Gloom posted:

lol page 2 4 69

Nice

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

the 5000 page thread is open 24/69

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

lol page 2 4 69

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Challenger to the large cheez-it approaches

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Zil posted:

:aaaaa: :aaaaa: :aaaaa:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Zil posted:

That’s one hell of a Cheeto

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Zil posted:

okay I am gonna call a bluff on this one, HOW DID IT FIT IN THE BAG

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

bagmonkey posted:

okay I am gonna call a bluff on this one, HOW DID IT FIT IN THE BAG

:ssh:

You lick the ends and kind of smash them together.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Zil posted:

:wiggle:

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

It's like a water fountain for your butt so puckering up like you're drink with your anus helps the cleaning process. The setting for women also works for men if you like an occasional ball rinse. I added a new toilet seat, 4 bumpers and a Soft Scrub Duo Cube in the tank for some blue water. It's like I'm taking a cruise instead of taking a dump. I'll never go back to the old ways.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Zil posted:

I think that's called 'docking'.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

AMAZING

AMAZING

AMAZING

WELL... THAT... CERTAINLY IS A THING THAT WAS MADE

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
the cheeto (TM) centipede

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Revins posted:

the cheeto (TM) centipede

cheetopede

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i am back from watching RRR

it was only 3 hours but it felt like 3 days

what a silly movie. i'd do it again

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Zil posted:

I had no idea this could be done, I'm gonna make this happen at some point

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJDhD20dtbo

I just looked up The Hood Internet's Soundcloud and they did a mashup-by-decade project and removed all their other music, including their old mixes which... fuckin RIP

Oh well, I got to see The Hood Internet open for TOBACCO on the final stop of the tour, forgot how memorable and amazing that was

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://soundcloud.com/hypem/the-hood-internet-vs-hype

This is the only mix I can find on Soundcloud, I think I have a handful from back in like 2010 somewhere. Just kinda sad to see that stuff up and disappear due to copyright poo poo, I'm 99% sure

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
God drat I'm having flashbacks to that night and it was a fuckin RIOT

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
poot

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Which one of you broke the internet? It’s very slow today.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I’m eating a Publix sub and saving myself for the Shitposting marathon that will be the conference championship GDTs this afternoon

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
have you checked your internet filter?? sometimes it can get clogged with dust, and with dust comes dustmites, and that's how you get viruses

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i was too busy eatin some APPLE PIE to post

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i'm still in bed, somebody get me a kransky bun

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I want to know why classic rock stations only play the Aerosmith-only version of "Walk This Way" when the Run-DMC & Aerosmith version came first and is also better.

I loving hate Aerosmith.

"Classic rock" has already expanded its definition, I've heard Limp Bizkit and Papa Roach in between Led Zeppelin and Peter Gabriel. But I guess being rap-adjacent is a bridge too far :bahgawd:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I watched Weird last night. The Weird Al movie. Laughed a lot.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I want to know why classic rock stations only play the Aerosmith-only version of "Walk This Way" when the Run-DMC & Aerosmith version came first and is also better.

I loving hate Aerosmith.

"Classic rock" has already expanded its definition, I've heard Limp Bizkit and Papa Roach in between Led Zeppelin and Peter Gabriel. But I guess being rap-adjacent is a bridge too far :bahgawd:

The classic rock stations down here plays Beastie Boys occasionally, but I think it's usually Fight For Your Right to Party and mainly cause that's pretty much rock. Radio has sucked for a good 10-15 years since ClearChannel/iHeartMedia basically took over and standardized loving everything (Not that it was great before then, mind you, but it was still kinda tolerable).

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

when you switch on the classic rock station here, it's always 50/50 they're gonna be playing Evenflow

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

DONKEY SALAMI posted:

I watched Weird last night. The Weird Al movie. Laughed a lot.

That's good to hear! I was hoping it was good but afraid it might be cringy. I mean I like UHF but not because it's a good movie

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

because it's a great movie

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

honestly I don't care that much about weird al's music anymore but UHF will keep him forever in my heart

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

fartknocker posted:

The classic rock stations down here plays Beastie Boys occasionally, but I think it's usually Fight For Your Right to Party and mainly cause that's pretty much rock. Radio has sucked for a good 10-15 years since ClearChannel/iHeartMedia basically took over and standardized loving everything (Not that it was great before then, mind you, but it was still kinda tolerable).

Yeah, I barely listened to the radio for years because I didn't drive between 2018-2022 but now I can drive myself around again and I forgot how lovely basically every station is. I can hook up my phone to the bluetooth and play my own music but it hardly seems worth it for short trips, so I'm constantly being annoyed at the choices the stations make

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

TIP posted:

honestly I don't care that much about weird al's music anymore but UHF will keep him forever in my heart

He hasn't put out anything new for close to a decade now but that's ok. The man deserves a break from having to pay that much attention to popular music for as long as he did