Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: symbolic)
best year for Youtube AMVs?
This poll is closed.
2005 38 25.68%
2006 20 13.51%
2007 19 12.84%
2008 16 10.81%
2009 15 10.14%
2010 1 0.68%
2011 9 6.08%
2012 6 4.05%
2013 2 1.35%
2014 3 2.03%
2015 0 0%
2016 1 0.68%
2017 0 0%
2018 0 0%
2019 0 0%
2020 1 0.68%
2021 1 0.68%
2022 16 10.81%
Total: 148 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Kids on the Slope..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
Kids in the Hall

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
So I love Re Zero (I get that it's not for everyone and some people don't vibe with the whole "unlikable MC for the first like 12 episodes" shtick) but does anyone keep up on the light novels?

I saw that the author of Re Zero is in some kind of controversy for like... Subaru being a baby, and I guess he gets like, kissed by an adult lady or something? I have no further context.

I don't even loving know. gently caress you anime. I'm just wondering is this as bad as it sounds because if this is true there might not even be more seasons of the anime. That would be a cryin' shame.

e: also random question, how traumatizing is the new season of Made in Abyss vs like, season 1, and Deep Soul?

Taima fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Jan 29, 2023

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Taima posted:

gently caress you anime.

Never say anything like this again; even as a joke.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

every episode in the 2nd half of space dandy is incredible. top tier anime

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Buschmaki posted:

Never say anything like this again; even as a joke.

Oh sorry it was a command, not a joke.

gently caress the anime. Have sexual relations with the anime.

Please?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

please post normal in my thread

marumaru
May 20, 2013

one page without weird posting challenge (impossible)

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Anime watchers should just embrace the weird and accept that no one likes us, despite a whole generation being normalized to anime.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Taima posted:

Oh sorry it was a command, not a joke.

gently caress the anime. Have sexual relations with the anime.

Please?

these posts combined with mentioning MiA at all have you on Normal Watch

FilthyImp posted:

Anime watchers should just embrace the weird and accept that no one likes us, despite a whole generation being normalized to anime.

projection

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Normie-lized.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Anime is Good, but people that like anime? :nono:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

FilthyImp posted:

Maybe they don't like you, not because you like weird anime, but because you're a creep?

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

FilthyImp posted:

I'm normal, play guitar, and bench 225

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
train like Goku

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Here's my normal post: tonight I'm gonna watch that Lupin vs Cat's Eye movie and have a good time of it

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Srice posted:

Here's my normal post: tonight I'm gonna watch that Lupin vs Cat's Eye movie and have a good time of it

:cheers:

I'm going to watch more gintama

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Buschmaki posted:

I'm normal, play guitar, and bench 225

drat, nice :cheerdoge:

im still trying ot get back to my old record of 155

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

FilthyImp posted:

did you reg and then immediately enter cryostasis for 20 years

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

it's not like a plethora of celebrities, musicians, athletes, etc nowadays mention Goku inspiring them to train hard or get Inuyasha tattoos or anything

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

you loving idiot

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

symbolic posted:

it's not like a plethora of celebrities, musicians, athletes, etc nowadays mention Goku inspiring them to train hard or get Inuyasha tattoos or anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqCXAvnW3ZM

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Erg posted:

drat, nice :cheerdoge:

im still trying ot get back to my old record of 155

The journey of strength is like the course of the 黄河, at times you may be inundated and reap a bounty of plenty, in other times the flow may constrict; in the end our courses all run to the ocean. So what joy is there in winning gains, and what sorrow in losing, all is the providence of Heaven.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

symbolic posted:

Michael B. Jordan literally said in an interview the other day that Creed 3 was gonna be anime as gently caress

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

Michael B. Jordan literally said in an interview the other day that Creed 3 was gonna be anime as gently caress

Adonis dies on the end like Joe Yabuki

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Waffleman_ posted:

Michael B. Jordan IS the legendary Super Saiyan

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

sorry im loling at the idea of the entire rezero anime getting cancelled because of One mildly problematic scene of a lady giving subaru a quick peck

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the rezero guy has made the worlds first problematic isekai and will be executed for his crimes

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Saying “problematic” in the clown guy cadence

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

made in the problem attic

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

a raccoon got into my problematic and learned all the most powerful slurs. pest control has repeatedly gone home in tears

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

symbolic posted:

Buschmaki posted:

train like Goku
This guy gets it.

Julias posted:

Maybe they don't like you, not because you like weird anime, but because you're a creep?
Jesus Christ dude that's a way harsh reaction to a joke post about normal posting.

Like I get it, I burned a lot of goodwill with bad posts. I'm sorry

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Raccoons are smart and evil creatures that exist just to remind humanity that with all our intelligence we will never conquer nature (to stop it from opening our waste bins and composters).

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Buschmaki posted:

The journey of strength is like the course of the 黄河, at times you may be inundated and reap a bounty of plenty, in other times the flow may constrict; in the end our courses all run to the ocean. So what joy is there in winning gains, and what sorrow in losing, all is the providence of Heaven.

hell yeah

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Maybe one day I’ll arrive at that demon back :pray:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Plutonis posted:

Adonis dies on the end like Joe Yabuki

Nah, Jordan is an Ippo fan. He's gonna be doing Dempsey Rolls.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

FilthyImp posted:

my advice is to instead post good. or at least regular

when you try to make a joke get up and pet an animal or get a drink and sit back down and look at the joke like "is this a good joke or is it me trying so hard i'm gonna pop a GI bleed"

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Endorph posted:

sorry im loling at the idea of the entire rezero anime getting cancelled because of One mildly problematic scene of a lady giving subaru a quick peck

an older woman kissing a baby sounds... normal

FilthyImp posted:

Jesus Christ dude that's a way harsh reaction to a joke post about normal posting.

did you buy your own avatar?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

spoilers: hes not actually a baby