Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Activia

Goal: some kind of neat moth
uh oh I took two multivitamins and two antihistamines

should I induce vomiting?

am I going to die? :ohdear:

thanks deep dish peat moss for the Pomelo Princess!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

Activia posted:

uh oh I took two multivitamins and two antihistamines

should I induce vomiting?

am I going to die? :ohdear:

stand by for Akira powers

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
take a melatonin and you'll turn into a sexual tyrannosaur

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

baka of lathspell

more like a melabonin

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Stoner Sloth

Dr. Honked posted:

take a melatonin and you'll turn into a sexual tyrannosaur

sounds great... hey wait a minute :stonk: didn't dinosaurs have cloaca?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
You're welcome 😁

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyHQQsuZWVk

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Heather Papps

hello friend

macro dosing

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
ᵐᶦᶜʳᵒ ᵖᵒˢᵗᶦⁿᵍ

more falafel please

forums poster

Heather Papps posted:

macro dosing

i have a 25mg edible I'm saving for this

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Ass-penny

I have a tire that won't keep pressure, caught a screw right where the tread meets the sidewall. probably the third time I picked up debris like this in one of my tires in as many years. I don't know where I'm picking them up, if it's at my work parking lot, no one else seems to be having these issues. if it's in front of my house, that's even shittier, but I know my roommate hasn't had any issues, and I don't see any of my neighbors with their spares on. mmaybe I'm just lord master of road debris. razor blades, hex bolts, and screws, oh my.

Manifisto

rear end-penny posted:

I have a tire that won't keep pressure, caught a screw right where the tread meets the sidewall. probably the third time I picked up debris like this in one of my tires in as many years. I don't know where I'm picking them up, if it's at my work parking lot, no one else seems to be having these issues. if it's in front of my house, that's even shittier, but I know my roommate hasn't had any issues, and I don't see any of my neighbors with their spares on. mmaybe I'm just lord master of road debris. razor blades, hex bolts, and screws, oh my.

I picked up one of those rolling magnet things for a gravel driveway I use part of the year, and boy did it ever pick up a motley collection of nails, screws, and other pointy things. did this after a rental car picked up a nail, it has been very worth it.

ty nesamdoom!

Ass-penny

Manifisto posted:

I picked up one of those rolling magnet things for a gravel driveway I use part of the year, and boy did it ever pick up a motley collection of nails, screws, and other pointy things. did this after a rental car picked up a nail, it has been very worth it.

is this what you're talking about?

I get how that would be helpful cleaning up after a project, but otherwise you can't really protect yourself from stuff on streets you drive on? where is all of your debris coming from? :confused:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

rear end-penny posted:

I get how that would be helpful cleaning up after a project, but otherwise you can't really protect yourself from stuff on streets you drive on?

That's why you attach it to the front of your car :smuggo:

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

more falafel please posted:

i have a 25mg edible I'm saving for this
For macrodosing you should be using a 25kg edible.

Ass-penny

Viginti Septem posted:

That's why you attach it to the front of your car :smuggo:

:pirate:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

I just saw a very unsettling mannequin.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Finger Prince

So I'm in LA and I had the radio on in the rental car just cuz, and there was an ad that came on that was like "have you ever thought about replacing all the teeth in your mouth?"
What a weird place.

Stoner Sloth

Finger Prince posted:

So I'm in LA and I had the radio on in the rental car just cuz, and there was an ad that came on that was like "have you ever thought about replacing all the teeth in your mouth?"
What a weird place.

the real question is what do they want to replace them with?! :ohdear:

Finger Prince

Stoner Sloth posted:

Tooth simulacra of the finest quality

Goons Are Gifts

helloooo hi welcome friends

Escape From Noise

Stoner Sloth posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzw6nRnaQG0

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Manifisto

rear end-penny posted:

is this what you're talking about?

I get how that would be helpful cleaning up after a project, but otherwise you can't really protect yourself from stuff on streets you drive on? where is all of your debris coming from? :confused:

yeah, obviously this is not a general solution for avoiding tire puncturing things. this is useful if your tire punctures are coming from debris in a specific area, which in my case it definitely was. so if, for example, it's coming from the front of your house, a few sweeps with this thing will pick up any future potential puncture causers.

as to why, in my case it's probably a combinaion of (house) construction in the area over the years, but also I don't know if the gravel that was used to cover the driveway had pre-existing metal debris in it. again my situation with the gravel driveway is uniquely suited to hiding nasties; if the place you park in the front of your house is paved and there has been no recent construction, there's probably a lot less potential for this kind of thing.

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

good morning my friends, merry sunday, may sunta bring you all the gifts!

Quadramind

Hello, friends. Today is a day of calm and care. I am having a shower and going back to bed. I will float above my problems like a bee above a field of wildflowers, my pollen basket full, flying home to rest.

Goons Are Gifts

byob, it was bakery day today and you may now bow down to the new overlord, the lime pie to rule them all, he will be called: CARL, THE DEVASTATOR

Ass-penny

Grinches are Glowing posted:

byob, it was bakery day today and you may now bow down to the new overlord, the lime pie to rule them all, he will be called: CARL, THE DEVASTATOR

that's a serious looking pie

Manifisto

great job! I hope it tastes as good as it looks, and your dining companions are suitably awed by your baking skills!

ty nesamdoom!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
That's a loving pie

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Stoner Sloth posted:

The real question is where do you want to re-place them?

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

:yarr: There'll be no scurvy in GAG's pirate crew once they've eaten that pie!

Quadramind

Devistating Pie Gag

baka of lathspell

Quadramind posted:

Hello, friends. Today is a day of calm and care. I am having a shower and going back to bed. I will float above my problems like a bee above a field of wildflowers, my pollen basket full, flying home to rest.

I’ve been trying this l7”ly & it’s a good strat u really gotta breeze it all & not care

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Quadramind

What have you done for you l7”ly?

Quadramind

Another Johnny come l7”ly

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Growing up I watched Sesame Street but never really saw much of The Muppets. I've been watching clips on YouTube of The Muppets, specifically the songs, and it's hilarious.

"Ah, a bear in his natural habitat. A Studebaker."

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
l7er, nerds

biosterous

big pie energy

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.

Viginti Septem posted:

Growing up I watched Sesame Street but never really saw much of The Muppets. I've been watching clips on YouTube of The Muppets, specifically the songs, and it's hilarious.

"Ah, a bear in his natural habitat. A Studebaker."

Movin' right along (Doo da Doo, Doo da Doo) footloose and fancy free!

baka of lathspell

Quadramind posted:

What have you done for you l7”ly?

I was doing a lot but idk rn

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

lol 16-bit Butt-Head came back for more

totally normal behavior

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss