Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Guys I made need to schedule an intervention. Mrs BAGS is addicted to Stardew Valley.

that's what the kids are calling meth these days right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Guys I made need to schedule an intervention. Mrs BAGS is addicted to Stardew Valley.

if she tries to marry shane i'ma throw hands :mad:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

I set up a TV at the end of my bed and ash is now worried that I'm never going to leave this spot again

Goddamn what a good fuckin dog

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Tell her about the Mars derp bear religion

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

lol the guy on the tv is nuzzling ash's butt

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

can confirm that portrait mode works on dogs

TIP fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jan 30, 2023

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

TIP posted:

can confirm that portrait mode works on dogs

Wanna scratch those ears :kimchi:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Ruby Gloom posted:

lol the guy on the tv is nuzzling ash's butt

Living the dream

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Kinda unfair there isn’t a dog version of catnip

there is, its called weed lol

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
unfortunately there's no good method to get your dog high bc human weed is fuckin ridiculous

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Most dogs I've ever met are pretty high on life and don't seem to really need drugs

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ruby Gloom posted:

if she tries to marry shane i'ma throw hands :mad:

Lol she hates Shane. I forget the name but she’s trying to romance one of the ladies.

Also our friend’s irl bf is named Shane and he’s kind of a dick so every time she talks to Shane in the game she’s like “stfu Shane”.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

unfortunately there's no good method to get your dog high bc human weed is fuckin ridiculous

:hmmyes: i was not prepared for the weed of 2023 thats for sure

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
if science can give spiders drugs then they can do dogs

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
My dog loved hanging out on the deck with me when I smoked, he would try to get downwind of me then chew a bunch of sticks.

RIP that bonding activity pal, now we do puzzles.

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

bought a chocolate bar from the vending machine and an extra one fell out, I used to pray for times like these

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

arsenicCatnip posted:

bought a chocolate bar from the vending machine and an extra one fell out, I used to pray for times like these

Yet another poster blessed by the bounteous transformative power of the 5000 Page Thread.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

But for these boons, a great price must be paid. At any time, the 5000 Page Thread may injure your butt as a test of faith.

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

I powered through like 13 months of rear end pain from landing tailbone-first on the metal divider of a bus seat, bring it on

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

arsenicCatnip posted:

I powered through like 13 months of rear end pain from landing tailbone-first on the metal divider of a bus seat, bring it on

In literary circles this is called 'hubris' and never ends well. Look out for low-flying butt-hungry eagles.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I'm taking a sick day today because my rear end hurts. Ok not really my rear end but my lower back.

I walked the dog and had to lay down and have a little cry.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I spent half of last night with a migraine so I went to sleep kinda bleh and then somehow woke up at 4:30 AM (My alarm being set for 6:35 AM for reference) without a migraine but now I’m groggy and slightly more irritated than normal for a Monday and don’t want to be at work.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

My dog loved hanging out on the deck with me when I smoked, he would try to get downwind of me then chew a bunch of sticks.

RIP that bonding activity pal, now we do puzzles.

My one friend's dog, this giant rear end white lab that would jump a 6 foot tall fence to wander the neighborhood and only listened to my buddy, myself and three others (Barky Patrol for life), would always hang out with us when we smoked and would totally try and get high with us. That dog was from another planet and I miss that big drooling idiot

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I used to get tagged 2-3 times a week in the local Facebook group to go retrieve Barky from the neighborhood. I even got a leash and the job and poo poo, still lives in my car to this day!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
For the record, I'm of the opinion that human weed for dogs is a horrible and terrible idea because dogs cannot consent, nor understand what a psychedelic is, and on top of that our weed is way too potent and will most likely make you dog appear to be dying and thats not fun for anyone so you should not do that

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Dog high, so what

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Speaking of dogs getting high, could you guys imagine BBC getting high lol

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I don't really post in this thread but I wanted to say congrats on approaching the halfway point.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Splicer posted:

I don't really post in this thread but I wanted to say congrats on approaching the halfway point.

All are welcome to post

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Splicer posted:

:jpmf:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

bagmonkey posted:

Speaking of dogs getting high, could you guys imagine BBC getting high lol

Even more comedic potential: BBC on cocaine.

Splicer posted:

:hai:

:hmmyes:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
In an hour and a half I'm going to go into work on my day off and give my two weeks' notice

I'm equal parts happy and freaked out :confuoot:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

TIP posted:

hey you guys I'm starting a religion around the martian derp bear
He finally arrived:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiARsQSlzDc

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

:hmmyes:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I for one welcome our new crudely animated ursine overlords.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I for one welcome our new crudely animated ursine overlords.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

cvount me in

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
have you heard of our lord and savior colin bear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

The Bear Jews