Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

I beat the game! :toot:

e: It's even the one with the free garden. :v:

Kazy fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Jan 30, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

Pyrtanis posted:

Anything with rainbows, make your retainers into himbos with the 2b leggings and bunny bustier top, just go full tilt on it, advertise drag shows on your placard, take pictures for the thread

As a starting point, The Firmament fetes have giant rainbow bundles of balloons that drop so frequently that they’re really, really cheap on the MB.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Moved from my small beach house to my dream house - Empyreum 2. It's a medium on its own plateau overlooking mountains with a little personal gazebo. No neighbors, no bell, no market board, no aetheryte. Go away.

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

I wonder how the developers assigned grades to the various plots. When I was scoping out all the housing locations in Empyreum, the best medium plot (18/48) and one of the best small plots (28/58) were, based on the prices assigned, the second worst grade.

I ended up getting a small 58, which is pretty good for the marketboard and has a panoramic view across the whole district.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Valentin posted:

is that actually reportable? i assumed it was the kind of almost-but-not-quite behavior that wasn't really actionable but that'd be way cheaper than infinite paissas
the traditional values thing is w/e but intentionally rambling about specific political opinions seems like the kind of thing youd be told to knock off. the tos has provisos against things like 'rejecting another person's opinion unilaterally' or 'making excessive political statements.' even going the other way, saying your house is LGBT friendly is fine but youd probably get told to change it if you said 'TRUMP VOTERS GO AWAY' or w/e.

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Plot grade is based off things like market board distance, aetheryte distance, and other like, landmark proximity from within the ward. The last part is noticeable in the most where the beachside are graded highly

e; shirogane plots are also heavily influenced by proximity to the beach

RME fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Jan 30, 2023

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
My only issue with the boat is a neighbor has theirs over the road itself.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Twibbit posted:

My only issue with the boat is a neighbor has theirs over the road itself.

Now that's something you can and should report. Blocking the road is a big no go.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
that's probably me. gently caress the hoa

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

i hate this guy for ruining my good name. everyone thinks i'm the brothel gnome. i'm just the gnome

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

https://twitter.com/HiMA_wari1221/status/1619928645098942470

gaze mechanic for your lock screen

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Oh cool! Yoink

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

I finally got a tomestone case for my phone, so this is appropriate. Awesome.

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"

biceps crimes posted:

oh no, I fantasia'd into a lalafell after years of playing and i kind of like it

dude same! more specifically i fantasia’d into frodo baggins and it’s so funny just running around, why wasn’t i playing as a lala before

barclayed fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Jan 30, 2023

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"

Onean posted:

It's not so much the physical diversity within Bangaa, it's that they're too physically different from the other player races. Currently, they mostly only make 5 models for every piece of gear: Hyur Midlander Male, Midlander Female, Highlander Male, Roegadyn Male and Lalafell Male. Lalafell Female are a common additional model, and rarely they'll do special models for the races with tails and different ears. (Very rarely do they need to do a unique model for nearly every race and gender.) Bangaa are different enough they'd almost certainly add 2 (or 1, if they were single-gender) additional permanent models per armor/glamour. That's a significant increase to dev time, and considering they're struggling with Hrothgar and often decide to not accommodate tails and ears, I don't think the Bangaa are something the team could handle in any way that would satisfy players. (Edit: Think of WoW's Drakthyr dragon form, for example, but without a human form to fall back on.)

Just in case y'all haven't heard, they said they had zero plans to add more races after they added Viera and Hrothgar in ShB. In fact, they originally planned on leaving them as single-gender races until fan requests were big enough that they got male Viera taken care of and the art team didn't want to just leave it at that. Once female Hrothgar are out, I wouldn't expect any more races to come unless it's very rarely and/or they go the route of WoW's original Alliance Races pitch of old models and rigging but reskinned.

my brother said he would play FFXIV only if you could play as a loporrit. i told him it was either lala or mod and he has not taken me up on that offer.

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
It would be cool if you could set it that your portrait copies to adventurer plate automatically with each gearset change. I dug around for a macro line to put in my job change macros but it doesn't exist.

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Congrats to Japan (all of it)

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

Onean posted:

Just in case y'all haven't heard, they said they had zero plans to add more races after they added Viera and Hrothgar in ShB. In fact, they originally planned on leaving them as single-gender races until fan requests were big enough that they got male Viera taken care of and the art team didn't want to just leave it at that.

So what you're saying is that we won't get any new races until demand is high enough. :getin:

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Plans change all the time. As soon as one of the creative leads has a rad idea for a new race expect to see it in a few expansions' time.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

RME posted:

Congrats to Japan (all of it)

japon campeon del mundo!!

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
FYI to all the goons out there, you can and will receive a 3 day ban if some prude dipshit reports you adventurer's plate and your character appears to be naked wearing skin-color bridesmaid tights.

My giant male Roe evidently offended someone and now I'm eating a suspension on my THIRTEEN YEAR OLD FFXIV ACCOUNT that is otherwise spotless.

They also will not do anything about it, because I guess wearing the outfits they provide you in-game is just too far.

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Disco is not dead! Disco is LIFE!

SweetJahasus posted:

FYI to all the goons out there, you can and will receive a 3 day ban if some prude dipshit reports you adventurer's plate and your character appears to be naked wearing skin-color bridesmaid tights.

My giant male Roe evidently offended someone and now I'm eating a suspension on my THIRTEEN YEAR OLD FFXIV ACCOUNT that is otherwise spotless.

They also will not do anything about it, because I guess wearing the outfits they provide you in-game is just too far.

Not gonna lie this is extremely funny

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Ah, hello Icarus

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

SweetJahasus posted:

yeah we already knew that could happen, and also it should have been obvious

also, post the pic so we can laugh at you more

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm sorry, it's funny, I feel bad, but also I gotta see

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Owned

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Sad that you don't respect your giant male roe's potential sexual power.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Shinjobi posted:

I'm sorry, it's funny, I feel bad, but also I gotta see

Please post the plate

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Didn't screenshot it but its just the classic giant Roe standing in the corner with the DPS logo boner.

I mean I get how it's ~*offensive*~ but it doesn't make it less stupid. My pretend sword weiner isnt more offensive than the literal naked elephant man standing there with his rear end and donger hanging out in Thavnair

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
It is stupid and funny. Good thing the portrait maker frustrates me too much to get in trouble

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

now I'm just sad I've never seen the legendary Naked Elephant Man of Thavnair

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

SweetJahasus posted:

I mean I get how it's ~*offensive*~ but it doesn't make it less stupid. My pretend sword weiner isnt more offensive than the literal naked elephant man standing there with his rear end and donger hanging out in Thavnair

I'm sorry, the what?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I think that's something one of your mods added dude

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Next time you're doing your elephant dailies take a stroll around and check out what's happening.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
There's an elephant man refusing to wear clothes in the Arkasodora quests but he's as smooth as a ken doll unless you have an interesting mod setup.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
there's a joke about one of the tribes not wearing clothes but he absolutely doesn't have a rendered cock my man

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
For an internet comedy forum you guys sure are very literal. Sorry for embellishing to prove a point, I will render all future posts extremely factual and educational.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Clothes are itchy!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
WHERE IS THE ELEPHANT HOG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013

SweetJahasus posted:

For an internet comedy forum you guys sure are very literal. Sorry for embellishing to prove a point, I will render all future posts extremely factual and educational.

You're on an internet comedy forum, and you didn't expect everyone to be really pedantic?