Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Rodney The Yam II posted:

Honey Nut Cheerios Au Miel et Aux Noix

suck mes noix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
quatre-vingts :420:

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

je propose un compromis ou tout doit etre en francais et en anglais mais avec l'anglais en plus petit

i proprose a compromise where everything needs to be in both french and english but with english in smaller print
CHARCUTERIE HEBRAIQUE

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
https://twitter.com/TheoFleury14/status/1619896930850729985?t=r12enPymeBfdCgv1YkG3Sw&s=19

Hmm yes

supersnowman
Oct 3, 2012

eXXon posted:

Someone write a maximally Quebecois phrase like Osti de tabarnak de calisse de crisse m'emmerde and then give only the literal English translation please.

How about a song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy-XFqkgSEY

Osti d'crisse de tabarnak, osti d'calisse de viarge
(Osti d'crisse de tabarnak, osti d'calisse de viarge)
Osti d'calvère, esti d'siboire, calisse de tabarnak
Osti d'calisse de sacrement, siboire de saint d'osti
Osti d'crisse de tabarnak, esti d'calisse de viarge
(Osti d'crisse de tabarnak, esti d'calisse de viarge)
Osti d'crisse de tabarnak
Osti d'calisse de viarge

Host of the Christ of box containing the host and wine, host of chalice of virgin
(Host of the Christ of box containing the host and wine, host of chalice of virgin)
Host of tragedy, host of ciborium, chalice of box containing the host and wine
Host of the Christ of box containing the host and wine, host of chalice of virgin
(Host of the Christ of box containing the host and wine, host of chalice of virgin)
Host of chalice of holy ceremony, ciborium of holy host
Host of the Christ of box containing the host and wine
Host of chalice of virgin

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Bob Rae is ambassador to the UN? The Bob Rae? THAT Bob Rae?? lmao

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

supersnowman posted:

How about a song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy-XFqkgSEY

Osti d'calvère, esti d'siboire, calisse de tabarnak
Osti d'calisse de sacrement, siboire de saint d'osti
Osti d'crisse de tabarnak, esti d'calisse de viarge
(Osti d'crisse de tabarnak, esti d'calisse de viarge)
Osti d'crisse de tabarnak
Osti d'calisse de viarge

Host of tragedy, host of ciborium, chalice of box containing the host and wine
Host of chalice of holy ceremony, ciborium of holy host
Host of the Christ of box containing the host and wine
Host of chalice of virgin

:quebec:

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/HumanRightsKap/status/1620154362449526784

found this on twitter. is this true canada bros?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Yeah

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
because i make risky decisions
from a position of
unreasonable self-confidence

what's wrong with your algorithm or your browsing habits that you even saw this?

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

[Canada] THE KAPUSKASING POLICE DETACHMENT AKA GUANTANAMO BAY OF CANADA

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Justin "The Merciless Mad Dog" Trudeau would be so much cooler than whatever we have now.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

opp are criminals. correct

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Rockstar Massacre posted:

what's wrong with your algorithm or your browsing habits that you even saw this?

browsing quotetweets is always fun

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

I’m not your “bro” but this sure looks like a state execution site indeed https://www.kapuskasing.ca/en/living/Police.aspx

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Is Kapuskasing even real? Has anyone itt ever actually been there?

I swear I read somewhere it was just a place they made up for a Tragically Hip song.

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
because i make risky decisions
from a position of
unreasonable self-confidence
if I remember right kapuskasing was an internment camp, favored for keeping political prisoners because everything around it is miserable and inhospitable.

pretty sure it's just a retirement community now.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
there were a few pow camps during ww2 in alberta iirc that were guarded by ww1 vets who didn't stop anyone from leaving because where are you going to go

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

Oh no, not the shithead right cannibalizing itself. What a shame. What a bad thing to happen.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Another Bill posted:

Is Kapuskasing even real? Has anyone itt ever actually been there?

YYU asking?

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Yeh, it's true. $7500 off the asking price is a really good deal

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Dreylad posted:

there were a few pow camps during ww2 in alberta iirc that were guarded by ww1 vets who didn't stop anyone from leaving because where are you going to go

Got some sweet Japanese botanical gardens out of it too

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

CSPAM

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Naughty By Nature : "no not that OPP"

Mysterious Jim
Sep 7, 2021
Dry Libs Oughta Move to Kapuskasing

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

I deleted my twitter and noticed that all the top replies and suggested posts are now insane MAGA stuff so I assume that's the algorithm default.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Again?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
submitting a namechange for TERRORIST MAD DOG PRIME MINISTER JUSTIN TRUDEAU only to sadly learn that a username that long will cause the servers to come burn my house down

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

yankees gently caress off

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lmao

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
Merciless Assistance In Dying

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Electric cars suck. The premise is that there will be a 1:1 changeover in personal vehicles owned, just moving from gas to electric. The amount of mining for rare earths alone that will require is pretty much going to trash every remaining natural place in the name of the dumbest kind of "environmentalism" (consuming the same amount as before or more, but guiltlessly)

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 20:25 on Jan 31, 2023

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Super excited for electric buses so it's twice as scary when the bus decides to spontaneously combust.

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Walking into the knockoff Powerwall grid storage to put out the daily lithium fire like it's Area 51 in Last Crusade

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Larry Cum Free posted:

Oh no, not the shithead right cannibalizing itself. What a shame. What a bad thing to happen.

Theo gets a pass for being one of the first to (correctly) assert that the government is run by pedophiles

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

COPE 27 posted:

Theo gets a pass for being one of the first to (correctly) assert that the government is run by pedophiles

A TBI is right twice a day

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Futanari Damacy posted:

Electric cars suck. The premise is that there will be a 1:1 changeover in personal vehicles owned, just moving from gas to electric. The amount of mining for rare earths alone that will require is pretty much going to trash every remaining natural place in the name of the dumbest kind of "environmentalism" (consuming the same amount as before or more, but guiltlessly)

Have you considered that consuming less is nothing short of an ecofascism

Guigui
Jan 19, 2010
Winner of January '10 Lux Aeterna "Best 2010 Poster" Award

Colonel Cancer posted:

Have you considered that consuming less is nothing short of an ecofascism

"Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright? None, I say! Let us take what is ours, chew and eat our fill."

CEO Nwabudike Morgan,
"The Ethics of Greed"

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Libs doing lib poo poo again.

Finally created nursing home regulations after the loving ARMY had to intervene, but of course its voluntary to follow them lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
in what sense are they regulations if they're voluntary?