Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Inspector Hound posted:

Jet fuel og can't melt steel cones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

Inspector Hound posted:

Jet fuel og can't melt steel cones

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
I can’t figure out what kind of bulb my lava lamp takes. It’s got a full size screw socket like a desk lamp, but all the top ones on Amazon say E17 which I thought was smaller like a chandelier bulb

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Did it have one already or are you trying to source one? I have an older lamp that still works, I can check what kind of bulb I got in that

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Somebody tell me these edibles ain't poo poo, because it took 4 week's pay and 2 more trips back to the auto shop because they can't get anything right the first time. I'm just gonna keep popping them until I feel something. gently caress.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Man I went up to 400mg of edibles this weekend, that still didn't do poo poo to me. Maybe time for a T break

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

I mean I am usually cheefing on the daily but I'm not biiiig into edibles, but the missus likes buying Edison Jolts and oh boy at 100mg per package they'll give me an eeeexcellent day and evening, and the next day my eyelids might still be puffy

You are probably mostly weed now, friend, saturated. Try smoking your hair

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I got really high the other night and managed to pop a joint in my back that pretty consistently gives me trouble

Just instant relief for a couple days and I cryed a little bit and has the best night sleep I've had in ages, gently caress weed is great

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jestery posted:

I got really high the other night and managed to pop a joint in my back that pretty consistently gives me trouble

Just instant relief for a couple days and I cryed a little bit and has the best night sleep I've had in ages, gently caress weed is great

this is lovely 🥲

micron
Nov 15, 2005

Could any NY people explain to me what the hell is taking so long opening dispensaries now? It’s like they opened two in NYC and that’s it.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
hamilton starship enterpise

engage

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

today I went to the airport on a lot of edibles and it didn't seem like it'd be that weird - I'm just flying home after a short trip and I missed getting high. but then the flight staff said they needed a volunteer to get on a flight 7 hours later in exchange for $600 flight credit. If I had been sober I would have thought about it first before agreeing, but luckily I was out of my drat gourd. I impulsively volunteered within a couple seconds of the announcement, beating everyone to the punch. that's right: thanks to weed I was able to delay my gratification for a future reward. the only problem is sitting at the airport for 7 hours but there are worse places to kill time. would have been nice if I had a couple of the edibles left now though

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

The new Dead Space Remake on weed is a hell of a thing boys.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I can barely go through tinder while high because it feels like all the profiles are staring at me, how the hell do you manage horror games while high?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I mean hopefully they're staring at you that's the point

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Inspector Hound posted:

I mean hopefully they're staring at you that's the point

no I mean like the pictures in my phone are active, aware and staring at me as I'm browsing.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Harry Potter tinder

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Carth Dookie posted:

no I mean like the pictures in my phone are active, aware and staring at me as I'm browsing.

https://twitter.com/ActionMovieKid/status/1617989809087336448

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

technology is quickly reaching a point where all of our stoner paranoia is accurate

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Earwicker posted:

technology is quickly reaching a point where all of our stoner paranoia is accurate

I have a feeling like AI ads are gonna start becoming a thing and will get good at knowing how you respond and changing accordingly, it's gonna get real weird.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

sigher posted:

The new Dead Space Remake on weed is a hell of a thing boys.

It's such a good remake. I hope they give the rest of the trilogy the remake love too.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Meet the Parents really hosed up by not placing the movie in a Christmas context, it could have enjoyed a long life of xmas network syndication and people rewatching it yearly with that small change. Wouldn't even need to change much of the plot or anything.

I thought of that a few weeks ago while probably high

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

LifeSunDeath posted:

I have a feeling like AI ads are gonna start becoming a thing and will get good at knowing how you respond and changing accordingly, it's gonna get real weird.

this is definitely already a thing

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Konar posted:

Meet the Parents really hosed up by not placing the movie in a Christmas context, it could have enjoyed a long life of xmas network syndication and people rewatching it yearly with that small change. Wouldn't even need to change much of the plot or anything.

I thought of that a few weeks ago while probably high

:okpos: honestly you're right :okpos:

although weirdly making the new Hawkeye show specifically about christmas, so that it would always be a christmas thing, just sucks (although :lol: at Jeremy Renners leg's final performance)

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Shave his head, put him in a chair, call him Dr. Xavier, and reboot Xmen again.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Vampire Panties posted:

:okpos: honestly you're right :okpos:

although weirdly making the new Hawkeye show specifically about christmas, so that it would always be a christmas thing, just sucks (although :lol: at Jeremy Renners leg's final performance)

Did the accident screw him up that bad? Like walking with a limp and a cane? Or we talking wheelchair mostly now?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

LifeSunDeath posted:

Better advertise me a kit to build a log cabin out in the frickin woods

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Zil posted:

Did the accident screw him up that bad? Like walking with a limp and a cane? Or we talking wheelchair mostly now?

https://twitter.com/JeremyRenner/status/1616816366417514496?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

So...maybe? I don't know, I made jokes too but I wouldn't want that for anyone

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
he promised he would post this sort of thing on the Jeremy Renner app first

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

3rd pull of my half filled dynavap was so wild the exhale made me lose total sensation in my tongue.

I am going on a journey, wish me luck.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Carth Dookie posted:

3rd pull of my half filled dynavap was so wild the exhale made me lose total sensation in my tongue.

I am going on a journey, wish me luck.

I wish weed did anything like this to me anymore. I've got great weed and I rip it all day sometimes and feel just a mild buzz.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Extremely confused about the legal status of sativa/indica in the UK and whether it is safe to order or not. Lots of conflicting info online, even official sources give slightly conflicting info. Pretty annoying as a friend from the States brought over some over-the-counter vapes that are super pleasant.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Calico Heart posted:

Extremely confused about the legal status of sativa/indica in the UK and whether it is safe to order or not. Lots of conflicting info online, even official sources give slightly conflicting info. Pretty annoying as a friend from the States brought over some over-the-counter vapes that are super pleasant.

Same, but NYC.

Just been to three shops and all the 510 carts seem to be counterfeit CA brands. Lame, as the counterfeits can be incredibly unhealthy to smoke and the legit store is 2x $$.

I guess extra $$ as a "don't die" tax is probably ok, but it's annoying!

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

Calico Heart posted:

Extremely confused about the legal status of sativa/indica

That’s just weed. What’s the confusion?

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Same, but NYC.

Just been to three shops and all the 510 carts seem to be counterfeit CA brands. Lame, as the counterfeits can be incredibly unhealthy to smoke and the legit store is 2x $$.

:haibrower: yeah i don't gently caress with those counterfeit carts after the vitamin E debacle. Plus those carts always taste perfume-y

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Same, but NYC.

Awww this sounds like Michigan's medical system pre-recreational weed!!! I miss forcing the budtenders to show me each of the cart so I can make sure they aren't swapping them or using fake packaging!

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Same, but NYC.

pretty sure there are legit ca dispensaries that will ship anywhere in the country

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Earwicker posted:

pretty sure there are legit ca dispensaries that will ship anywhere in the country

yeah I have legit CA carts out here in NM down the street in the ghetto

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
when weed got legal I went bonkers and was all about all weed all the time

then I made my tolerance crazy with shatter

now I am in this weird spot where: I have 1-2ml (50-100mg) of decarb oil at night before bed and sleep great through the night and other than that... sometimes I smoke weed, sometimes I dab, sometimes I completely forget about it?

Just last year I was emphatic about always having a terp pen and bin of shatter with me when skiing. This year I haven't bothered with any of that poo poo, sometimes I throw a bowl and some flower in my poo poo and catch a little buzz on the lift.

More or less I feel like I went from giving a poo poo about "being high" to just viewing weed as a sleep aid which I sometimes consume in higher doses for an intoxicating effect.

At this point there's basically no oral dose that does anything besides make me sleepy, and 50-100mg is just as effective or more as 3-400. Dabbing still kicks me in the face and makes me high as gently caress but I don't do it a whole lot.

Cabbages and VHS fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Feb 1, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
You should smoke joints. They're quite convenient, and it's nice not having to fool with the lighter every minute or so.

I just got my restock on papers. Elements king size slims, 50 packs for $27ish. 1600 papers. Compared to $4/pack at pretty much any convenience store or dispensary or smoke shop.

I'm lazy and my hands are shaky, so I use a roller and crutches. I like the 5 minute ritual. Not a fan of cones, they just burn more weed faster.