Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

echi please take some metamucil instead of immodium clogging your colon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Beeftweeter posted:

wife took this at target yesterday

note loving benadryl is locked away. she kept hitting the assistance thing but nobody came, and the pharmacists themselves don't have keys
not today, hatman

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

Achmed Jones posted:

im getting an outlet installed next to the toilet today

some day soon i will never have to endure a cold seat at home again

Hell yeah.

Nothing worse than being on vacation and sitting on a room temperature toilet seat. The indignity.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

KidDynamite posted:

echi please take some metamucil instead of immodium clogging your colon.

there is a global shortage of the husk of psyllium

maybe one day i’ll give it a shot. ibs is multi factorial and with plenty of variability, after 20 years loperamide has been the only thing that’s helped me at all.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome

Beeftweeter posted:

wife took this at target yesterday

note loving benadryl is locked away. she kept hitting the assistance thing but nobody came, and the pharmacists themselves don't have keys

the safeway by me has so many of these things. All the hard liquor, baby food, deodorant, fuckin toothpaste all that poo poo is under lock and key, i cant belive anyone actually waits the 15 minutes it takes someone to scamper over to buy a fifth of gin when they can just go to the liquor store across the street.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

rotor posted:

the safeway by me has so many of these things. All the hard liquor, baby food, deodorant, fuckin toothpaste all that poo poo is under lock and key, i cant belive anyone actually waits the 15 minutes it takes someone to scamper over to buy a fifth of gin when they can just go to the liquor store across the street.
a nearby grocery store has several brands of chewing gum with the 'bring this card to the counter to pick up the product' thing going for them

the nearest barnes & noble has all the d&d rulebooks behind the front counter

shoplifters gotta shoplift, i guess

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

if its behind a locked counter and i gotta go beg someone to unlock it, I'm just gonna stop by somewhere else that has it on my way home.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

what they got goin there is a great way to not sell booze

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
i saw an article a little while back where target and walgreens in particular admitted the "shoplifting scourge" was basically made up

i can't find it atm but shoplifting numbers were only slightly up because of the self-checkouts. well, maybe they should hire some cashiers?

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

my favorite anti-shoplifting/gently caress poors thing was at a vons in anaheim and they make you ask for grocery bags along side a message on the screen on big letters making sure to tell you that ebt doesnt cover them

just so petty

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
honestly, gently caress capitalism

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Beeftweeter posted:

i saw an article a little while back where target and walgreens in particular admitted the "shoplifting scourge" was basically made up

it was, and they got what they wanted

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
the security people at target here open carry

it is so, so hosed up. shooting someone for stealing $6 worth of food

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

foot calluses, lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Captain Foo posted:

foot calluses, lol

i really need to wrangle mine off somehow. i got a pedegg months ago and am too afraid too use it. pops says he uses a woodworking tool

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

graph posted:

i really need to wrangle mine off somehow. i got a pedegg months ago and am too afraid too use it. pops says he uses a woodworking tool

the last time i had a pedegg like thing i broke it

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

graph posted:

voltaren

giant robot composed of smaller lion robots or a noble house from GoT.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Kenny Logins posted:

not today, hatman

lmao

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

that’s a fun rear end post right there. too bad smoka had to be a dumbass and get banned. she would’ve appreciated it.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

smokas risen from the ashes of the banhammer many times before

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

idk, seeing how both stymie and fishmech finally hosed off idk what to expect anymore.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

President Beep posted:

idk, seeing how both stymie and fishmech finally hosed off idk what to expect anymore.

stymie died of embarrassment irl, and i never really got "compulsion to keep posting" vibes from fishmech

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

President Beep posted:

giant robot composed of smaller lion robots or a noble house from GoT.

go buy a tube and put it on and in a week youll be fine. shits magic

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

graph posted:

go buy a tube and put it on and in a week youll be fine. shits magic

I’m gonna. bless.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

fart simpson posted:

i never really got "compulsion to keep posting" vibes from fishmech

Wut

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

this may be surprising to you but, sometimes its fun to post the opposite of the truth

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

this may be surprising to you but, sometimes its fun to post the opposite of the truth

jesus, this is incredibly hosed up.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i’m literally shaking right now.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
i cant believe fart would lie to the president

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

fart simpson is a known ne'er-do-well and is a convicted rapscallion

do NOT trust him with any pies, and keep him away from wet paint

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

Beeftweeter posted:

i cant believe fart would lie to the president

never believe a word a fart posts

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Roosevelt posted:

never believe a word a fart posts

i mean we have aways been told to never trust a fart

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

graph posted:

a friend of the family got his wife a dremel for hers, which she loves

you know, i have a wireless one for the dog's nails, i bet that'd be good for mine

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

just use the ped egg, they own

probably don't use it right after a shower though

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

rotor posted:

i mean we have aways been told to never trust a fart

lol deep cut

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

President Beep posted:

i’m literally shaking right now.
those are the DTs beep

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Achmed Jones posted:

just use the ped egg, they own

probably don't use it right after a shower though

never tried a pedegg but i use a thing of unknown brand and its fine after a shower, i actually soak my feet in hot soapy water

havent cut too deep once, not sure how that works but it does. i guess the calluses just get all soft from the water and scrape off easily without bothering the babby skin underneath

Carthag Tuek fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Feb 1, 2023

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
since its 12 degrees and my skins dry enough already i banged my knuckle and bled like a stuck pig everywhere. cool

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

graph posted:

since its 12 degrees and my skins dry enough already i banged my knuckle and bled like a stuck pig everywhere. cool

lol, this was the absolute worst part about living in boston. my skin would crack randomly and i'd get nosebleeds galore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
buy a humidifier