Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
https://twitter.com/platinumgames_j/status/1620618199921483776?s=20&t=jGEqt58XmkuPfmk78sSiQw

Platinum doing a stream...

Could it be... 4k... rules... of...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

:getin:

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

Seems like it would be a no brainer for platinum to remaster it given its popularity recently, i assume that they’ve been trying to do a current Gen release and the only thing getting in the way is licensing from Konami.

imhotep fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Feb 1, 2023

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

acksplode posted:

Reflexively doing the stair shortcut on my French vacation and breaking every bone in my body

Lol

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC5sAUbEc90

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

^amazing

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puKuXr7hhiI

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

...wait, WHAT flavour? :stare:

These are amazing the subtle darkness is beautifully woven in to look normal :allears:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

I dunno where the gently caress 110I gets money but I'm so glad they do, wanted dead is going to whip

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7z3AOGpD8M

Bugblatter
Aug 4, 2003

I just realized this insane fever dream of a game is coming out on my birthday. Awesome.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LrTSD1CVTs

:allears:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Huh, I only just looked in the description and Vivienne's actually Stefanie Joosten, aka Quiet from MGSV. :eyepop:

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

This is giving me huge MGS4 fake TV vibes and I love it.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

three great interviews with members of Bokeh: director/designer Keiichiro Toyama (Silent Hill, Siren, Gravity Rush), concept artist Miki Takahashi (Knack, Okage, Siren), and composer Akira Yamaoka (Silent Hill, Edgerunners, etc, etc, etc)

https://www.gameinformer.com/bokeh-tokyo-tour

lordfrikk
Mar 11, 2010

Oh, say it ain't fuckin' so,
you stupid fuck!

acksplode posted:

The community got PSVR1's weird headset with nonstandard tracking working with PC, I would bet PSVR2 gets the same treatment and with better compatibility. There's a nonzero chance that Sony delivers first class PC support eventually, given the inroads they're making elsewhere. But I definitely understand holding off since that's all conjecture. I didn't get a preorder until I saw a launch library that I'd be OK with even if Sony dropped PSVR2 development the week after it launches. I think I'll get my money's worth with what they're promising right now.

That's good to know because dead hardware makes me sad. However, the lack of official support is a deal-breaker for me, I think.

acksplode posted:

Switch emulation works great on my PC :) When I finally play Bayonetta 3 it'll be 4k at a consistent 60fps.

I did play a few Switch games emulated on my PC and I'm so glad that's an option! I want to play Bayonetta 3 and all the Xenoblade games but uuugh.

veni veni veni posted:

As someone who has had both PSVR and PCVR for years I think you are putting too much faith in PCVR.

That's possible because I don't own any headset. But what exactly makes you say so?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Huh, I only just looked in the description and Vivienne's actually Stefanie Joosten, aka Quiet from MGSV. :eyepop:

Yep. She's with 110I, making a mech game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL4PsWOM60Y

Bugblatter
Aug 4, 2003

"Making" means she's credited as the director, not just an actress, just to be clear.

I'm not sure why being the model for 3D face scan of a Kojima character gets you fast-tracked to game director, but heck I'm excited and very into 110l's chaos.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Forspoken patch 1.02 out for PS5/PC, stability, crash, and bug fixes, localization, HDR adjustment, performance for Steam Deck

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

:3:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
jesus, i thought that was a spike going through its head at first

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

https://blog.playstation.com/2023/02/01/ps5-creators-how-forspoken-harnesses-ps5s-power/

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

https://blog.playstation.com/2023/0...nitive-edition/

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Still no review codes for Hogwarts Legacy from WB Interactive. I'm starting to think this game may be... bad.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

I will now have another Mafia game to add to my library of games I'll play for a few hours but never finish. Maybe in 2024 I'll get Mafia II and complete the trilogy....

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Mafia 1 is pretty decent but seriously has the most pointless 'open world' in any game, there is literally no reason for it to exist other than to make you drive from place to place. I've pretty sure most of the time you can't even explore it you just get a big 'RETURN TO MISSION' warning.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Sakurazuka posted:

Mafia 1 is pretty decent but seriously has the most pointless 'open world' in any game, there is literally no reason for it to exist other than to make you drive from place to place. I've pretty sure most of the time you can't even explore it you just get a big 'RETURN TO MISSION' warning.

Does that still exist in the remake even? I was hoping they would have modernized the game and given a ton of quality of life improvements.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

And buried in that post:

quote:

We also wanted to provide an update on the PlayStation Plus Collection that has been offered as a benefit to PlayStation Plus members on PS5 since 2020. On May 9 the PlayStation Plus Collection will no longer be offered. If you haven’t redeemed the titles in this collection yet, you can still do so until May 9, which will enable you to access those titles even after this date for as long as you remain a PlayStation Plus member.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

ZeeBoi posted:

And buried in that post:

Lol

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

ZeeBoi posted:

And buried in that post:

the worst deal in gaming gets worse!

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

ZeeBoi posted:

And buried in that post:

oh gently caress off

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Wait, is the PS+ collection different from the PS+ Extra catalogue? They need to unify all this poo poo.

Baggot
Sep 9, 2009

Hail to the King, baby.

It's the collection of games that anyone that has PS+ and access to a PS5 can claim for their account.

It's been more than 2 years, this promotion honestly lasted way longer than I thought it would. You still have 3 more months to claim them.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I said come in! posted:

Does that still exist in the remake even? I was hoping they would have modernized the game and given a ton of quality of life improvements.

It's basically the exact same game with a graphics and control update so yes.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

the worst deal in gaming gets worse!

Tricky Jim Ryan has done it again.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Oxxidation posted:

oh gently caress off

You don't lose access to them if you claimed them. Just like you don't lose access to PS+ titles when the month is over.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

PS- lol has anyone said this yet

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

IcePhoenix posted:

You don't lose access to them if you claimed them. Just like you don't lose access to PS+ titles when the month is over.

It’s still lovely

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

kirbysuperstar posted:

I dunno where the gently caress 110I gets money

Russian oligarchs, Abramovich is the biggest investor. 110 was founded by former Russian energy/fintech industry executives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

man nurse posted:

PS- lol has anyone said this yet

First I've seen congratulations