Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Oh look what was always going to happen when you give a team K'sante, Zeri and Yuumi happened.

E: Well Finn I appreciate you trying to do something shame the rest of your team were busy teleporting back to base. Also loving lmao at Dajor not only not blocking the Cait ult but actively moving out of the way to make sure Yuumi dies.

njsykora fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jan 28, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

thank you finn for keeping mr. k'sante from being nerfed again

Tombad
Oct 21, 2010
Fnatic's early game is looking rough.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Tombad posted:

Fnatic's early game is looking rough.

FNC in general is looking rough, alas

it's kinda funny how much the entire botlane meta has been warped around loving heimerdinger support of all things

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

God it's nice having games where things happen after 2 days of LCS games.

Tombad
Oct 21, 2010
loving lol at that Olaf.

Rekkles and rhuckz have been the most passive botlane imaginable.

EDIT: BDS, what the gently caress

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Remember how cool Rhuckz was at Worlds when he was paired with an ADC who did things?

E: Shoutout to Humanoid dashing forward and forgetting where his R button was.

njsykora fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Jan 28, 2023

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

FNC is the only team that can make poke varus look useful

Tombad
Oct 21, 2010
I would like to petition for relegation to return and to expeditiously relegate both of these teams.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Vermain posted:

FNC is the only team that can make olaf look useful

Tombad
Oct 21, 2010
That was a cascade of bad decisions from KOI. Also, do not give Evi K'Sante.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Heretics casually loading throw.exe.

Tombad
Oct 21, 2010

njsykora posted:

Heretics casually loading throw.exe.

Not sure which team is trying harder to throw. This and the last game do not really do wonders to showcase LEC's state.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

G2 trying to do their deep flank play and SK realising they can just all jump on the Varus left alone in the base is very funny.

E: G2 stop leaving your ADC by himself for gently caress sake.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

these goddamn EU barons man lmao

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Yo Quickshot be looking old in this ad.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Bo can't lose.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Bo can't lose.

113 sure can though

i'd feel more sorry for AST if 113 wasn't such a loving cringer but i'm rooting for them to go 0-18 at this point

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
they'll only be able to go 0-9 at least

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Bo can't lose.

Perkz on the other hand...

E: This game is the platonic ideal of gg go next.

njsykora fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Jan 29, 2023

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

:siren:DANCING HERALD:siren:

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Photon with the statement of 'do not loving put me on ornn ever again'

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Photon with the statement of 'do not loving put me on ornn ever again'

the classic trick where you fill the dishwasher with just a bit too much detergent and are never asked to start it up again

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I see we've reached the stage of the season where everyone remembers oh right, Nautilus exists why the gently caress are we playing these non-tank supports?

Tombad
Oct 21, 2010
Even the casting (and desk during draft) is pretty relentless on FNC's early game. Then again, it really looks really weak.

EDIT: At least FNC's inting is mainly benefiting Nami.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Targamas is currently every support who's ADC keeps thinking they're more fed than they are.

Tombad
Oct 21, 2010
loving lol.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

loving Kassadin.

E: Did every player in pro spend all of off season practicing long range Ashe arrows or something?

njsykora fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Jan 29, 2023

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

njsykora posted:

I see we've reached the stage of the season where everyone remembers oh right, Nautilus exists why the gently caress are we playing these non-tank supports?

i was wondering this last night when Beryl was playing support Caitlyn pretty poorly

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

CODChimera posted:

i was wondering this last night when Beryl was playing support Caitlyn pretty poorly

the current botlane meta has been heavily warped by the presence of heimerdinger, even moreso than yuumi/lulu or whatever, since it is straight up impossible to play engage champs into him successfully and the push he puts out cannot be matched by melee, so it's either you play some ranged poo poo to try and counter-push or get stuck under your turret forever

this was thankfully the final day of zuumi hell, since this coming week should be 13.1b that features both yuumi's dirtnap (she's at 40% WR in soloqueue right now) and nerfs to heimerdinger that should make him much more counterable

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
goddamn XL are complete garbage

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Savage Cracker posted:

if you're losing to AST in their current form then that's a bad loving sign, although they weren't exactly looking amazing beforehand regardless

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

also goddamn that qiyana shirt laure has is sick, wonder if they stock it in the merch store

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Savage Cracker posted:

This org’s ability to waste talent is unmatched.

Tombad
Oct 21, 2010
Maybe you shouldn't give the Olaf / Darius OTP their champion? Kinda enjoying seeing some new orgs have some success.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Tombad posted:

Maybe you shouldn't give the Olaf / Darius OTP their champion? Kinda enjoying seeing some new orgs have some success.

adam's had a rough time of it so i'm happy seeing him find some success so far

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

silver reddit analyst opinion here: maybe lethality varus and akali are not great picks to take into loving darius + maokai

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Vermain posted:

silver reddit analyst opinion here: maybe lethality varus and akali are not great picks to take into loving darius + maokai

Dont worry, there's a line of coaches and pro players telling u that secretly lethality varus is broken.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
https://twitter.com/TeamLiquidLoL/status/1620896305827704833

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

world champ is playing twitch support

support is off the rails