Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

1 month off per pound of flesh

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I like the one about the grandma that donated her body for Alzheimer's research, and the Army blew up her corpse with an IED.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Waffle! posted:

I like the one about the grandma that donated her body for Alzheimer's research, and the Army blew up her corpse with an IED.

Classic army shenanigans

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Waffle! posted:

maybe the guy who blew her up had Alzheimer's

SmallFormatBlues
Aug 12, 2022

This cake has the same haunting eyes of those proto humans like Lucy

SmallFormatBlues
Aug 12, 2022
a true curse, long forgotten to time. But not forgotten to all.

Bonus words of wisdom

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
Neighled it

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

SmallFormatBlues posted:

a true curse, long forgotten to time. But not forgotten to all.

Bonus words of wisdom

It’s on Spotify! …Am I the monthly listener

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Cursed part is not naming and shaming the CEO and company.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/oIBTZ2t.mp4

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Waffle! posted:

How else are they supposed to figure out how IEDs affect people with Alzheimer's?

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Barkeeper, another Darwin-2-go please, thanks

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

thighbone from a sailor who broke his leg in 1858 and for unknown reasons didn't get medical attention. this is how his body decided to heal in the six weeks between injury and death

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

This makes me glad I'm not famous enough for anyone to take super hi-res photos of my face.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Waffle! posted:

Can I donate my body to be blown up by an IED?
What are the odds I'll end up at the Alzheimer's lab?

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Waffle! posted:

I have legit told my family that I want to get donated to be blown up when I die.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

the reddit thread about this mentioned that sharks secrete their urine through their skin, so this tastes like piss anyway

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Chinese TikTok food blogger fined almost $20,000 after eating a great white shark she bought online

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

these seafood muckbangers are some of the most cursed creators out there, should be like 30 years in prison

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Konar posted:

these seafood muckbangers are some of the most cursed creators out there, should be like 30 years in prison

Bro she's eating a shark not a kid who wandered too far from their parents at Six Flags.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Bro she's eating a shark not a kid who wandered too far from their parents at Six Flags.

https://i.imgur.com/WW3eNFc.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/hv1nOam.mp4

Konar fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Feb 2, 2023

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Barkeeper, another Darwin-2-go please, thanks

Lol that’s fireball isn’t it? Choice drink of idiot douchenozzles everywhere. Also statistically speaking, he’s far more likely to kill someone else than himself unfortunately.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Feb 2, 2023

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Sorry you don't like what and how the lady eats seafood. Maybe don't watch?

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

that's exactly what the great white sharks said before she started eating all of them

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

https://www.iucnredlist.org/species/3855/212629880

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost

Konar posted:

I heard a while back that some of the women were literally being human trafficked and forced to eat disgusting things.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

busalover posted:

the reddit thread about this mentioned that sharks secrete their urine through their skin, so this tastes like piss anyway

But so smooth!

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Konar posted:

I think there was a video by h3h3 or something, where they showcased some of these awful videos. There was a lady who was eating this absolutely massive lobster and even just thinking about it now to type this is making me want to throw up.

30 years is too lenient.

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Number of reported shark attacks worldwide per year: <150 on average
Number of reported deaths due to shark attack worldwide per year: <12 on average
Number of reported deaths due to coconuts worldwide per year: ~160 on average
Number of sharks killed for product (shark fin, meat, oil) or by destructive fishing practices worldwide per year: >100 million

gently caress eating sharks, if you want to eat something dangerous eat a coconut.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

thepopmonster posted:

Number of reported shark attacks worldwide per year: <150 on average
Number of reported deaths due to shark attack worldwide per year: <12 on average
Number of reported deaths due to coconuts worldwide per year: ~160 on average
Number of sharks killed for product (shark fin, meat, oil) or by destructive fishing practices worldwide per year: >100 million

gently caress eating sharks, if you want to eat something dangerous eat a coconut.

yeah sure death penalty for eating seafood, whatever

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Shrek is the new Nukie

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Jamesman posted:

I think there was a video by h3h3 or something, where they showcased some of these awful videos. There was a lady who was eating this absolutely massive lobster and even just thinking about it now to type this is making me want to throw up.

30 years is too lenient.

Why do people even watch that poo poo

Surely they can't ALL be perverts cranking their hogs to it

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I have watched vlogs where people eat as they discuss whatever their vlog is about to feel less lonely when eating alone, but like... The meals are normal

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I imagine it's a lot more kids watching it than we think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Up there with asmr as poo poo I just do not understand on any level. But seems like people enjoy it and it seems mostly harmless so... Who cares?