Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i remember thinking 'nah, i didnt bang it hard enough to make it bleed'

'whys my hand feel wet'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Shaggar posted:

buy a humidifier

oh i live in nyc now. our climate was just recently reclassified as subtropical lmao

which seems accurate i guess. it's been pretty humid for winter

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
jesus loving christ

I picked up my son and did some squats with him but today my knees holy poo poo

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

echinopsis posted:

jesus loving christ

try one of these out for size

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

echinopsis posted:

jesus loving christ

you need to do some warmup sets with a smaller child first

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
this weekend it's going to be that magic temperature of -40C/-40F with windchill. ha ha ha gently caress

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Kenny Logins posted:

this weekend it's going to be that magic temperature of -40C/-40F with windchill. ha ha ha gently caress
lol

lmao

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Kenny Logins posted:

unironically my favorite temp if you can get there without windchill

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

wind at that temp is just so brutal though

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
https://twitter.com/inaoifeble/status/1620789315709313025

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/climatologist49/status/1084638304987828224?s=46&t=d_j8lrh-FgXsZM7cNgUhgQ

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

lol lady on the far right looks like she would be in alaska

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Beeftweeter posted:

lol lady on the far right looks like she would be in alaska
shes on the far right so yeah

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Kenny Logins posted:

that’s some real rear end winter right there

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
went outside and some kid was skating and I said sweet board and we got chatting and he ended up giving me some nice wheels (mine were hosed) in exchange for a cactus for his gf

so now been skating a lil bit. how possible is it for me to gently caress up my spinal cord ?

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

echinopsis posted:

went outside and some kid was skating and I said sweet board and we got chatting and he ended up giving me some nice wheels (mine were hosed) in exchange for a cactus for his gf

it this chatgpt? it is so mundane and still seems so unreal somehow

mystes
May 31, 2006

How did the topic of cactuses even come up?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

mystes posted:

man’s name is echinopsis

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mystes posted:

when he came into my house (I was showing him my skateboard in my garage) he walked past my cacti collection

gave him a penis plant lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

it is so mundane and still seems so unreal somehow

no one has ever said anything so nice to me before

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Skinnymansbeerbelly posted:

Driving halfway across town to the 24 hour pharmacy at midnight while making GBS threads my pants

dsyp

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

This is the reason why it is inevitable that lope is gonna end up in the same pharmacist-only bin as pseudoephedrine

Driving halfway across town to the 24 hour pharmacy at midnight while making GBS threads my pants

there used to be multiple 24 hour pharmacies in town. now the only one is in the rich white part of town between gated communities. depending on traffic, it can take me 45 minutes one way from my house if i have to go there.

thankfully the va mails me drugs they can't hand me at their pharmacy.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

echinopsis posted:

so now been skating a lil bit. how possible is it for me to gently caress up my spinal cord ?

man nz’s economy is crazy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
literally trading spicy cucumbers

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

This is the reason why it is inevitable that lope is gonna end up in the same pharmacist-only bin as pseudoephedrine

worked out that loperamide and coloxy is a good combo

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
dispensed 720 loperamide to someone the other day. the person takes 8 every day.woah

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i dont get the knees thing, is it just a meme or is a thing im supposed to have gotten before i turned 40? there are so many jokes about "oh youre 30 lmao your knees" so im just wondering

fwiw my back or shoulders hurt sometimes if i carry too much stuff but my knees are generally fine

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

I used to get sore knees if i sat in a car or even a movie theatre too long. then i did some squats and lunges and stuff like that and now my knees don’t bother me at all. weird how exercise is good for u

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

oh yea i remember i had that with my knee, if i couldnt stretch my leg it would kind of build until i could. not so much soreness as a "ahh move move" sensation

but that was years ago in school & i had to do sports. as soon as i graduated and stopped sports, my knees were fine

if i walk more than usual, my hip or back might act up, but not my knees, not for 20 years

disclaimer: this is health advice and applicable to all who read it

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

my hip and lower back started to hurt while walking for 30+ minutes and a physiotherapist instantly pinned it on bad posture while sitting (in my case primarily bad lumbar support) even if I often stood at my desk a lot, and it got progressively worse until I was feeling a constant dull pain in my right thigh.

eventually my good ergonomic chair got delivered and since then I’ve had no pain at all.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

bad posture crew ftw

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

poopin crew the thing that worked for me back when i was young ('30') and losing weight due to stuff going straight thru was levsin aka hyosciamine

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

fritz posted:

poopin crew the thing that worked for me back when i was young ('30') and losing weight due to stuff going straight thru was levsin aka hyosciamine

i was prescribed this when i was young(er than you, like 15-20) also. it does help but man it feels weird

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
see coloxyl is a stool softener so combined with loperamide might successful poo poo

it’s still at the theory stage

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
are you gonna try quil next

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
speedballs have historically been the IV drug combo of kings

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

i like a good seattle speedball

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

imo just leave some food out on the counter overnight before eating it if you wanna poo poo

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i’m trying to poo poo less, but also, when I do, it’s like the Cadillac of taking a poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

echi gonna end up on here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_died_on_the_toilet