Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC6ZOYrGy6c
Lol this owns

I’ve been posting every time there’s a new ep, but It’s hosed, the only other guy posting in that thread hadn’t posted for two years prior to posting in that thread so it’s like he’s going out of his way to talk about Redbar with me. We need the two guys from the cum town thread who liked Redbar to post

imhotep fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Feb 3, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

get headbar

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

imhotep posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC6ZOYrGy6c
Lol this owns

I’ve been posting every time there’s a new ep, but It’s hosed, the only other guy posting in that thread hadn’t posted for two years prior to posting in that thread so it’s like he’s going out of his way to talk about Redbar with me. We need the two guys from the cum town thread who liked Redbar to post

*punches u in the dick, hard, which isn't easy because it was hard to find*

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

imhotep posted:

two guys from the cum town thread who liked Redbar

????

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

stump collector
May 28, 2007

ben shapino posted:

The boys laughing at Chinese tourists killing a kangaroo with rocks trying to make it hop

nick talking about a chinese guy who ate an entire plane

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

lol

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
let imhotep cook w/ the redbar stuff it's weird to get bent out of shape about it, but that's just one gay man's opinion

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

ben shapino posted:

get headbar

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

holefoods posted:

I'm pretty sure they mention in one episode that he'd be great if he had self awareness and played it up like he's a hack comic. It is a good joke if you lean into the stupidity of it but to Tom a bong hit transplant makes complete sense.

imagine bob odenkirk playing tom in the nick biopic

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

no get head-eral taxes

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

mark immune posted:

let imhotep cook w/ the redbar stuff it's weird to get bent out of shape about it, but that's just one gay man's opinion

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

mark immune posted:

ngl I only just realized you and imhotep are different people because your avatars look exactly the same to me at a glance

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

Pharmaskittle posted:

ngl I only just realized you and imhotep are different people because your avatars look exactly the same to me at a glance

this mf is avatar racist

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Pharmaskittle posted:

me too, maybe until I saw this post

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

like I really thought "idk imhotep posts normal like half the time they shouldn't give him such a hard time"

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Fooled by the ol' gay doors scam? Like babies?!?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

red rocket is good but oh boy the anxiety it induces

very funny they got this guy

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

imhotep is the only one who gets to post about redbar

i don't want to hear anything about redbar from anybody else. you didn't put in the time

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

i say swears online posted:

imagine bob odenkirk playing tom in the nick biopic

the movie is significantly recut in editing to make it seem like tom was nick’s mentor and biggest inspiration due to the strength of odenkirk’s performance

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

holefoods posted:

tom was nick’s mentor and biggest inspiration

I mean

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
redbad, imo

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

holefoods posted:

the movie is significantly recut in editing to make it seem like tom was nick’s mentor and biggest inspiration due to the strength of odenkirk’s performance

bob ripping up his drink tickets out of love before nick can ask

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
Hahahah unironically thank you for the av, I actually wanted to change it to something Redbar related to see how you guys would react

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

dance, puppets

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

getheadbar posted:

Hahahah unironically thank you for the av, I actually wanted to change it to something Redbar related to see how you guys would react

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTkL79ut53w

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

glad someone uploaded this separately

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Lmao this one’s good

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
all that money and their audio is still dogshit

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
terry l beavis guthrie

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
My son would love to say oBAMa and Hillary you are fired

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Wakanda forever

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

slave to my cravings posted:

My son would love to say oBAMa and Hillary you are fired

Hiwwawy

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

wardell's laugh is really something. good ep though

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
Nick said his laugh sounds like a baby crying slowed down and I saw a video of a baby crying in slow motion somewhat recently and it really does sound similar

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
that's cool man

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Yeah that's whassup

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
Spending one of my finite number of Saturday nights on ep 237 "Roddendirty" listening to my boy Nick riff on, then play several minutes of Saint Augustine's Confessions (397-400 AD)

^^just another job that pays in exposure

majour333 fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Feb 5, 2023