Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
gently caress Tom Brady
Tom Brady is good. I love Trump. MAGA. I loving SUCK.
lmao Atlanta you blew a loving 28-3 lead u IDIOTS
Goku Ball Deflater
View Results

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
we did it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

MrQwerty posted:

I'll believe it when I see it

Yeah, because exactly one year ago today on Feb 1st, 2022 the Tombro announced his first retirement and then 40 days later went back to play for the Bucs

Also:

https://nypost.com/2023/02/01/tom-brady-greg-olsen-drama-looms-with-375-million-fox-contract/

he has a $375 million dollar parachute calling games for Fox Sports to fall back on

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Feb 1, 2023

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Toms gonna go play for the rams

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Toms gonna go play for the rams

Notable moron dipshits Mark Davis and Josh McDaniels are totally going to try and buy him out of retirement at the cost of the team for a decade after learning nothing from the notable moron dipshit Denver Broncos last year. Even if it has no chance of happening I bet they try in secret, at least.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Looking forward to seeing Tom in a Raiders jersey in 40 days

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Binary Badger posted:

Yeah, because exactly one year ago today on Feb 1st, 2022 the Tombro announced his first retirement and then 40 days later went back to play for the Bucs

Also:

https://nypost.com/2023/02/01/tom-brady-greg-olsen-drama-looms-with-375-million-fox-contract/

he has a $375 million dollar parachute calling games for Fox Sports to fall back on

He's going to be so bad in the booth.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Dr.Smasher posted:

Looking forward to seeing Tom in a Raiders jersey in 40 days

Toms gonna be in a raiders jersey rolling up in a low rider with the license plate 'DIVRCD",

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

MrQwerty posted:

Notable moron dipshits Mark Davis and Josh McDaniels are totally going to try and buy him out of retirement at the cost of the team for a decade after learning nothing from the notable moron dipshit Denver Broncos last year. Even if it has no chance of happening I bet they try in secret, at least.

I don't think Mark Davis has enough money to get anywhere near the $375 million that FOX is giving Brady, he's (relatively) poor.

Hopefully for the last time: gently caress T*m Br*dy!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

MakaVillian posted:

I don't think Mark Davis has enough money to get anywhere near the $375 million that FOX is giving Brady, he's (relatively) poor.

Hopefully for the last time: gently caress T*m Br*dy!

MrQwerty posted:

Even if it has no chance of happening I bet they try in secret, at least.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Wow I never heard the guy really talk.

He's got like no charisma at all.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Gronk is so so bad too.

He definitely has some sort of mental disability.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Doctor Butts posted:

I hadn't either until someone linked to a video of him.

I was actually more inspired before I heard him talk.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Doctor Butts posted:

I got recommended an snl clip with him in it yesterday.
It was from like... idk a decade ago?

And it sucked rear end.

For lots of reasons.
But God drat, he has no charisma is spot on

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Greg Olsen is actually good but he is gonna get the boot because fox gave this idiot 100 million dollars more than a quarter of a billion dollars to call games

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I hate Tom Brady and think he's lying about retiring again.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Doctor Butts posted:

He’s a damp piece of paper with eyes.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
more like tomb brady (due to his advanced age and wizened condition there is no great distinction between his current state and that he would be would he in a mirksome sepulcher be lying)

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
BRB I’m screenshotting this thread, sending it to Tom the goat so he’ll come out of retirement and win a superbowl with the niners or some other team.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

MrQwerty posted:

like this?

Lol

Dukberry
Nov 5, 2013

how many people in this thread got to actually "gently caress" thomas k. brady?

edit: i know that he once used a gloryhole in a west Michigan "Big Boy" restaurant, was one of you on the other end?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Honestly most big athletes are kinda charisma vacuums if seeing them cameo in poo poo is any indication.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I just DMed Tom Brady a screenshot of this thread and now he's in his giant mansion all alone crying like a little girl.

Does that make you happy, posters? Huh?

Are you happy Tom Brady is crying like a little girl??

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i just got news that tom is being downgraded to college football and if he messes up again, high school

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I wonder what the Bloop thinks, Thomas Brady's biggest fan. Much worse than pedo anime or whatever he got banned for. Prob very sad atm.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Nooner posted:

Greg Olsen is actually good but he is gonna get the boot because fox gave this idiot 100 million dollars more than a quarter of a billion dollars to call games

They're all terrible, I mean you try ranking the A team color commentators.

I guess I'd put him at #2, but Troy's also terrible.
Troy Aikman
Greg Olsen
Chris Collinsworth
Tony Romo

Dukberry
Nov 5, 2013

I hope Tom Brady goes on national TV and is better at resisting the urge all athletes have to refer to black people by racial slurs than Tony Romo, another future hall of Fame induction ceremony attendee

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Why do so many people hate Romo on commentary?

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

SalTheBard posted:

ERRR JIM INDONT KNOW JIM

HEY JIM THIS IS WHERE I SAY ERRR UGH YOUR NAME JIM AND UH OH JIM

ERRRUGHJIMMMMMM

JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

WalletBeef fucked around with this message at 11:04 on Feb 2, 2023

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

SalTheBard posted:

When he first started, Romo was really, really good. He had a genuine excitement and was also doing stuff like frequently calling out the defensive alignments and what audibles the offenses were calling and the routes they’d probably use, and there were a bunch of cases in his first few months where exactly what he called would happen. It was fun to see and hear. Remember that he was replacing Phil Simms, who constantly was going “JEEM” and years past his sell by date as a color commentator, not really offering anything of value. Romo had good chemistry with Jim Nantz, and it made Nantz somewhat better as a result.

It’s not clear if Romo got lazier, CBS told him to dumb things down more, or what, but by the end of that first season a lot of the stuff he was shifting more and more into “generic color commentator” territory. Since he’s part of CBS’s top crew, they do a national game every week, playoff games every year, including the AFC Championship, and are in the Super Bowl rotation, so the declining quality of his commentary combined with frequent exposure has caused a ton of people to flip hard on him after really enjoying him when he first started.

gently caress T*m Br*dy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Let's just make everyone happy. Every game from here on out is just Joe buck alone in the booth

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nooner posted:

Let's just make everyone happy. Every game from here on out is just Joe buck alone in the booth

This applies to all sports

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Let chaos reign and put Kosar in the booth.

https://youtu.be/As12a5gzmvY

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
why should the New York Times bother to write a new Brady retires story when it can just edit the one it ran last year

https://twitter.com/laurengewirtz/status/1620994771853660160

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Groundhog day jokes are soooo funny

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

:haibrow:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Binary Badger posted:

Tony Romo was an ehh qb but he is a fuckin stellar color commentator. I cannot say the same of tombo but may Fox Sports find that their investment is a bust when everybody turns the station, because they hate the goat.

fartknocker posted:

It’s not clear if Romo got lazier, CBS told him to dumb things down more, or what, but by the end of that first season a lot of the stuff he was shifting more and more into “generic color commentator” territory. Since he’s part of CBS’s top crew, they do a national game every week, playoff games every year, including the AFC Championship, and are in the Super Bowl rotation, so the declining quality of his commentary combined with frequent exposure has caused a ton of people to flip hard on him after really enjoying him when he first started.

Whoa ok admittedly I only watch on and off but yeah, my opinion is mostly formed from when he started doing it. I'll necessarily miss him if my teams aren't on cbs that week and even then I'm only a fourth quarter fan, so i haven't really spotted it. But now that you mention it I probably won't be able to unhear

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Feb 3, 2023

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Can't they just have an John Madden AI created voice like they did with Darth Vader?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Outpost22 posted:

Can't they just have an John Madden AI created voice like they did with Darth Vader?

how is an AI gonna talk about Turducken